The top 20 tribes

DeletedUser64969

Heyyy, hows those 1100 barbs in k97/96 going? o_O Hope I helped the noobs :lol:

lol i honestly think if half of subv deleted we would still win easily seems everyone else is content fighting each other and just waiting to get nobled out as soon as subv hit them, makes me laugh lol, if mori and DC merged theres a big tribe on the south rim, if storm sfm and pack start working together they could pull things back together easily but there all pussies wont be long until they get taken out were coming for them all :) yumyum stupid noobs

DeletedUser64969

lol i honestly think if half of subv deleted we would still win easily seems everyone else is content fighting each other and just waiting to get nobled out as soon as subv hit them, makes me laugh lol, if mori and DC merged theres a big tribe on the south rim, if storm sfm and pack start working together they could pull things back together easily but there all pussies wont be long until they get taken out were coming for them all :) yumyum stupid noobs

almost a month and this still hasn't changed, i find this amazing :D, i dno why they dont fight subv and kill each other afterwards if they win, Everyone is gona get killed soon enough by the 25-30 active players we have left, rather strange that people arnt ganging up or realizing that you arnt in subv your meat :p

DeletedUser

Maybe they like being raw meat. Did you ever think that some people just want to be dominated? That is the only reason that I can think of for no coordinated resistance. We move into K's with ease from any distance that we choose. Once there we just "scream" to the top of the K rankings. It is almost like they want us to win.

DeletedUser92664

DC and Subv have a NAP or so ive heard. MORI is dead.

alexmichie

Have you not noticed the other thread? SubV declare on the world??? Hence we have dropped all alliances and for you dimwitted people that means NAP's as well. If your taking advice or information from madma you must really be in trouble. Now go back to losing this world to us.

tedgemaster

Agreed with alexmichie :) subV are bound to win the world unless anyone decided to actually attack us. Otherwise you wont get anywhere and subv are going to win. That is all.

DeletedUser92664

Have you not noticed the other thread? SubV declare on the world??? Hence we have dropped all alliances and for you dimwitted people that means NAP's as well. If your taking advice or information from madma you must really be in trouble. Now go back to losing this world to us.

Lie all you like. I know my sources. Unless DC diplomacy map is wrong? Also checking the stats, it seems that Subv arent attacking them with only 8 villas taken by Subv on an inactive player.

Also-funny that DC have nobled more Subv in the last week.

EDIT:
Side 1:
Tribes: DC
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 435
Side 2: 1,689
Difference: 1,254

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 8
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,933,195
Side 2: 15,787,008
Difference: 11,853,813

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322,656
Side 2: 80,374
Difference: 242,282

chart

All other tribes have suffered higher casualties.

Just stating the facts.

DeletedUser92664

Sorry on iphone-cant edit correctly.

Side 1:
Tribes: STORM
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 307
Side 2: 1,688
Difference: 1,381

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 28
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,623,239
Side 2: 15,781,499
Difference: 13,158,260

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,839
Side 2: 251,004
Difference: 201,165

chart

alexmichie

Those stats counter your own argument. FOOL, if we had a NAP, No Attack Policy, then why would there be 40 conquers between the two sides??? God and you wonder why you have been kicked from so many tribes. 58 TRIBE CHANGES

http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=4550458

Do I have to printscreen SubVs Diplo page, all there is enemies ask anyone its not a secret. If on the other hand another tribe has us marked as something then its not up to us.

Also what is the point of the Storm graph? yes we are fighting as we are fighting the whole of the world but the two main enemies for us are Pack and BoB. surely anyone can see that from just the map, you really are that special.

Madma's Stats for anyone who fancies a giggle.

http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4550458&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

DeletedUser92664

Lol. Alex u really think i care bout my own stats atm? Got more going on than tw. And anyhow doubt u would cope better with more than 9k incomings.

And how did i counter my own argument? Nobling inactives from a NAP tribe is sth I always do. They are inactive-who gives?

I showed STORM to show contrast between both tribes.

Well thats you who is saying it. Till I see concrete proof of it shown otherwise ^^

58 tribal changes? I laugh at it myself. I was a bit of a tribe hopper in my former days. But so what has that got to do with this argument? Saying how crap i am for joining 58 tribes?

DeletedUser

Lol. Alex u really think i care bout my own stats atm? Got more going on than tw. And anyhow doubt u would cope better with more than 9k incomings.

And how did i counter my own argument? Nobling inactives from a NAP tribe is sth I always do. They are inactive-who gives?

I showed STORM to show contrast between both tribes.

Well thats you who is saying it. Till I see concrete proof of it shown otherwise ^^

58 tribal changes? I laugh at it myself. I was a bit of a tribe hopper in my former days. But so what has that got to do with this argument? Saying how crap i am for joining 58 tribes?

I sent 9000 incomings? I'll launch on you again as soon as I can be bothered :)

alexmichie

You say you have more than TW going on yet you have posted on here 4 times just yesterday, me thinks your a liar. Also nobling another tribes inactives is a act of war and breaking a NAP, maybe you didnt realise that in your 58 tribes. If your going to compare us to STORM a tribe we dont share many borders with and are not our main focus then go for it, maybe you saw the stats for BoB and Pack and thought better of it.

ODD

27 alexmichie [SubV] 87,70 Mio.
47 madma11 [Motive] 63,16 Mio.

I have faced 9k incoming, a number of times on this world and not just on my own account, dont act like your some hot shot player, you really arent now you have failed on this world, Dave will take you out once he has enough nobles and hopefully you will fade into nothing but a bad memory just like Armand.

DeletedUser92664

I sent 9000 incomings? I'll launch on you again as soon as I can be bothered

Wasnt only you attacking.

And alex-why state the obvious? Everybody is going to be rimmed if they aren't in Subv. I'm not acting "smug", merely saying why My stats are so crap (i'm aware of it).
Im not normally online- yesterday was an exception, i dnt normally have the time to comment on public threads.

alexmichie

If you actually notice i have never once said i was or am amazing, i know a lot of players who are better than me.

The point you are missing is that you are taking the advice of an idiot who has failed miserably numerous times on this world and is upset at the fact SubV don't want him. On his comment which he backed up with no facts you decided to insult SubV. Therefore i came on the offensive, now madma and myself have our history therefore it got heated quickly, it does not help the fact he lies and plays the same game so many people do when they get attacked and lose villages which is they have a life and are inactive, in other words he couldn't cope and he ran. He then said i would do the same under 9k incoming, which is a lie and i proved that with the ODD stats, also as any Pack player can vouch for on the first day of the first war i received over 10k incoming and didn't loose a village, no its not boasting its the truth, being good at defending is mainly down to being active, knowing what your doing ie dodging, tagging and rebuilding walls.

So I am not boasting I am merely putting the little fool which is the new Armand in his place and countering his lie. SubV has no allies or NAPs, hence the declaration on the world. So like magma think through your insults before posting them, and also like magma either quit this world or actually log into your acc, looks like you have quit but from your stats you never did anything on this world but talk.

DeletedUser92664

I lie? That something I do not do. Well not purposely that is.

And i did back it up: remember the stats?

alexmichie

Well we dont have a NAP with DC so its a lie. Hence the declaration on the world! Jesus you really are slow. Also your stats countered your own point, if we had a nap there would be no conquers! God its like talking to children.

and 05rhardy great comeback that wasnt childish at all, both of you should leave this world, you have failed majorly and only pop in on here because your account is so miserable.