The top 20 tribes

tedgemaster

Its really simple Madma, Your alliance with SubV (Or whatever you thought you had with them) is OVER. You hear me? O.V.E.R SubV have declared on the WORLD. There is not a tribe called WORLD on world 25 so its obviously everyone on world 25. Get it into your head that SubV no longer has or wants a alliance or NAP with your tribe. That is all. If you still think you have a NAP then read this... http://http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=218042

Last edited:

DeletedUser92664

What are YOU on about?

I never asked nor wanted an alliance with Subv. I am not in DC.

Who do you play on w25? Or do u not play? Cos seriously...

Cool its only Subv peeps talking on forums so no matter what I say, i will ALWAYS be in an argument.

tedgemaster

I do play an account. However "its a secret :D" And your last point is correct...

I am sorry that I misunderstood what you were saying but you said, DC have a alliance with SubV witch I proved too be wrong because I posted that link to the thread which said that SubV declares on the world. Therefore removing all alliances and NAPs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who are you to question weather someone plays on this world? I have never heard of you until this started up. So, if you want to be a "tough guy":

I play on this world Madma11. I am Secksay, why don't you quit writing on here and attack me, or anyone for that matter.........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82027

and 05rhardy great comeback that wasnt childish at all, both of you should leave this world, you have failed majorly and only pop in on here because your account is so miserable.

What im serious, you owned me, I didnt have a possible comeback to say :/ You cant even accept compliments? :(

tedgemaster

Who are you to question weather someone plays on this world? I have never heard of you until this started up. So, if you want to be a "tough guy":

I play on this world Madma11. I am Secksay, why don't you quit writing on here and attack me, or anyone for that matter.........

@madma11 Yeah attack me if you really want... I could do with some odd since i havent been attacked for a while... Lets see what you are really made of. maybe if your lucky I might let you have some odd... If you can defend against a thousand nukes? Im naga162.

Hi five secksay. We should gangbang sometime.

DeletedUser91187

Its really simple Madma, Your alliance with SubV (Or whatever you thought you had with them) is OVER. You hear me? O.V.E.R SubV have declared on the WORLD. There is not a tribe called WORLD on world 25 so its obviously everyone on world 25. Get it into your head that SubV no longer has or wants a alliance or NAP with your tribe. That is all. If you still think you have a NAP then read this... http://http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=218042

I like this. But I think this has to go to the whole world.. Its quite funny watching everyone fight about this, by the way. Not to bring myself into it, because there are plenty of bad things people could say about me.. But then again, why try? SubV won the world a long time ago. They just haven't destroyed everyone yet. And there's kind of absolutely nothing the world could/would do about it.

"It's the law of human inertia. We tend to follow the path of least resistance, no matter the consequences."
Someone posted that in the forums here or on another world once upon a time.

But, DC didn't every have alliance/NAP, they just didn't find themselves "ready" to attack SubV or something like that. It was explained to me once. They had SubV marked as NAP for some reason I can't even imagine.

DeletedUser

But then again, why try? SubV won the world a long time ago. They just haven't destroyed everyone yet. And there's kind of absolutely nothing the world could/would do about it.

The irony of this (true) statement is that there were a number of chances to stop SubV. The last, and arguably the best, was when TDR and SubV were at war. The issue that caused the Pack/TDR split was over taking the cease fire with SubV. The leadership of Pack decided it would be best to have peace. So a group of players left Pack and formed TDR. It then provoked a war with SubV.

SubV did not "backstab" TDR as some have claimed. It was an intentional tension with SubV. Then the war broke out. SubV took off to a big lead. Then TDR came back and took the lead. At THAT point is when the other tribes should have thrown everything they had at SubV and supported TDR.

But as usual on this world, the other tribes decided that it was better not to bring a real war to their tribes. It would have interfered with their EOO and barb wars. Then the moment passed, and the shear numbers (this is all really math folks) of troops that SubV could generate started beating down TDR. It was inevitable.

The most curious part of this is that the majority of the top players from TDR that fought well are now in SubV. And we love it. Finally a tribe that wants to fight! We, unlike 99% of the players left in this world at least chose to make a stand. And in doing so earned the respect of the members of SubV. We lost, but we went into the battle swinging and never stopped. Nor did we make excuses. What other tribe on this world can say that?

As a closing statement to this entry, we were quickly accepted into "the family" and have gotten to know, like and respect the SubV members. This is 100% due to ALL of us having a common goal in this game that is simple:

Fight all the time. Take all that you can from the enemy.

Some other tribes should try this approach. Otherwise why play the game?

alexmichie

Exactly, this is a fighting game, end off.

SubV could have been stopped at a few points in this world. During the INH vs SubV war Pack could have and should have jumped on the winner, they would have been weak and vunerable. But Pack being the disappointment we all know it to be did not, and it is in my opinion that Pack is the tribe which has really handed this victory to SubV, its failure to stand up and be counted and its constant need to noble tiny barbs has let SubV walk through and take what it wants. When SubV fought them the first time we had huge internal problems, Pack decided to give us a NAP and let us sort this out, where is your killer instincts? We then fought NNT and STK our frontline with Pack was weak and still Pack did nothing. TDR formed and got settled and we all knew why they had formed, they had formed to fight SubV, they realised they needed a bit more man power so they recruited STK, Knowing we would declare, but they overestimated their frontline players and underestimated ours, along with a few other issues. The point in the war were they were winning was the final chance for W25, Pack and BoB should have jumped in then but nothing, at least BoB had some sort of excuse but Pack had none, they had shared forums with TDR and they were allies. Once SubV turned it around and really started to smack TDR the game was up and their last stand would not last much longer. We saw in some of them potential and they had played well enough to deserve another chance and in my opinion a chance to hit those people who had failed them and let them down so much and that is exactly what they are doing now.

SubV has won this world its just a matter of time and nobles!

DeletedUser82027

Blue Death, AlexMichie, Bravo. I did honestly like those speaches =]

DeletedUser64969

Lets face it w25 has been shit since UK came into subv with his bum chums, the fact that the main contending tribes are lead by idiots has killed the game play, pack has had several chances and never took them, i was even giving hints about a year ago to hit us, but well i guess hints arnt enough when your talking to idiots, your all content with attacking each other over squabbles, what ever is happening between DC and subv well its not much i agree, but they seem content munching barbs, so why doesn't everyone do something or delete your accounts, half of subv is inactive or account sat, the fact that is that you continue what your doing 15-20 subv members will end up winning the world, now that is sad but its your own making so well done you tools, verbal abuse ftw :D, seriously people on this world are and have been pathetic for the last 18months, i guess we have most of the stuff to blame on pack council for there shortsightedness, the fact that anyone kept in pack is beyond me, superwief your inactive leader that is useless, well done i guess for been loyal but it didnt get you very far, but on every world we get a new generation of idiots its getting slowly better, but where the hell is your brain, my 1st world was w14 then straight onto w25 and ive had rank 1 on 3 worlds and w25 was really my 1st very serious world and i am not a genius but yet still managed to do it of a 4month late start, doesn't take much to work the game out, i am probs on an hour throughout the day apart from when am attacking someone, so anyone can do it in my mind, but i am been naive beacuse as shown 99% of people on w25 are useless and incompetent and have no brain power as they cant think for them selfs and people who they follow just happen to be stupid also, thats my personal opinon you fail no one can put subv down beacuse we have played the entire world for so long and people just let us, we have lied and fucked you around all the time we have been behind everything, its no coincidence but still people cant work that out, beacuse your stupid, end of story. have fun noobs cant wait to finish this world

Last edited:

DeletedUser92664

Lets face it w25 has been shit since UK came into subv with his bum chums, the fact that the main contending tribes are lead by idiots has killed the game play, pack has had several chances and never took them, i was even giving hints about a year ago to hit us, but well i guess hints arnt enough when your talking to idiots, your all content with attacking each other over squabbles, what ever is happening between DC and subv well its not much i agree, but they seem content munching barbs, so why doesn't everyone do something or delete your accounts, half of subv is inactive or account sat, the fact that is that you continue what your doing 15-20 subv members will end up winning the world, now that is sad but its your own making so well done you tools, verbal abuse ftw :D, seriously people on this world are and have been pathetic for the last 18months, i guess we have most of the stuff to blame on pack council for there shortsightedness, the fact that anyone kept in pack is beyond me, superwief your inactive leader that is useless, well done i guess for been loyal but it didnt get you very far, but on every world we get a new generation of idiots its getting slowly better, but where the hell is your brain, my 1st world was w14 then straight onto w25 and ive had rank 1 on 3 worlds and w25 was really my 1st very serious world and i am not a genius but yet still managed to do it of a 4month late start, doesn't take much to work the game out, i am probs on an hour throughout the day apart from when am attacking someone, so anyone can do it in my mind, but i am been naive beacuse as shown 99% of people on w25 are useless and incompetent and have no brain power as they cant think for them selfs and people who they follow just happen to be stupid also, thats my personal opinon you fail no one can put subv down beacuse we have played the entire world for so long and people just let us, we have lied and fucked you around all the time we have been behind everything, its no coincidence but still people cant work that out, beacuse your stupid, end of story. have fun noobs cant wait to finish this world

4months late? I was almost 1 year late... hence "my failure" in this world.

DeletedUser82027

Why not let Alex and Madma sort this out, Interfering with other person's 'beef' is not really sporting is it?

DeletedUser92664

Man you still missed the entire point.

No i didnt lol. Just there is nothing to argue about any more. Alex is right. I was wrong. KylrrMOM might just want to wake up and adjust the diplo list.

Sincerely,
Madma

P.S: Regardless, i wish you guys a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)))

alexmichie

I would take out madma if he was close to me, but anyway the attack break is in place so Merry Xmas everyone.

And well done Cerizar of NRU of getting the last conquer before the break.

Bagpuss (483|931) K94 9,996 Dame sonia herself [DC] Cerizar [NRU] 2010-12-23 - 23:59:36

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to all

FirmaDarkraI.png