The top 20 tribes

DeletedUser82027

I will never admit defeat unless im wront, I even apologised to Alex Michie on Skype.

DeletedUser

I will never admit defeat unless im wront, I even apologised to Alex Michie on Skype.

Well start with this:

wront is not a word, nor is apologised. Hint for you, if it shows up with a red line under it you have done something wrong. And you have admitted defeat, you quit. Well you really just wasted some time and never learned how to play. And you are on here again after you said you were leaving. Now go away.

DeletedUser92664

I dont like the sentence

1) always loyal to my friends no matter what.

Sure you are... I used to be friends with you. But course, since the whole Subv world hates me and all other players in the world - you have to be exactly like them.

Look-the only winners in this world is Subv (including you secksay). I agree with you that one should not go on about how good they could have been.

Dont know if its me but just go and play tribalwars or rather stop playing for those giving up. No need to have arguments, especially an argument that has been told over and over again.

DeletedUser

I dont like the sentence

1) always loyal to my friends no matter what.

Sure you are... I used to be friends with you. But course, since the whole Subv world hates me and all other players in the world - you have to be exactly like them.

You may have been, I honestly don't remember. I, like a lot of players, have had a ton of "friends" on this and other worlds. However, the friends that I have been with since just about the beginning of this world has not changed:

Slick
Lnlsban
The player who is now in the Dominator account
Pace (The co-play for the Dominator account).

Me and the first three have been together through EVERYTHING. They are the friends that I am referring to, not the casual player that I chat with from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As little respect as I have for the players in Pack, with the exception of Tormos, they are all bigger and better than you. At least they (the ones left) did not quit and cry about "how good they could have been".

hate to correct you here darby. but i think jayfeno fits right in his category.

DeletedUser82027

Well start with this:

wront is not a word, nor is apologised. Hint for you, if it shows up with a red line under it you have done something wrong. And you have admitted defeat, you quit. Well you really just wasted some time and never learned how to play. And you are on here again after you said you were leaving. Now go away.

Yes my keyboards keys are loose and sometimes press other keys and dont work and so on....

My bad, I need a new one o_O

DeletedUser

hahaha *just bringing this thread back to the first page

===== this thread tells us the w25 story=====