The Train has reached the station

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I haven't posted in quite a while but do you guys remember when Omen made an Academy tribe and everyone lost any respect they once previously had for them? :) <3

Hahaha yea! What noobs! How could Omen be stupid enough to...Hey...Wait a second, I'm in Omen! We have an academy? Really? How in the world do you guys keep figuring these things out before I do? I must be doing very poorly at my job to have missed this. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is the truth, well had they not had activity problems too :p

Even with their inactivity, they could've easily destroyed SRA and Omen. Seriously, if One wouldn't have been there, this world would have been finished already.

DeletedUser

Hahaha yea! What noobs! How could Omen be stupid enough to...Hey...Wait a second, I'm in Omen! We have an academy? Really? How in the world do you guys keep figuring these things out before I do? I must be doing very poorly at my job to have missed this. :icon_rolleyes:
yes. you must be doing poorly just like how you acted against r4ki.

DeletedUser

As I already stated in the other thread, it was agreed CATS would sit out at first to watch Fremen, and move against them if they joined R4KI. By the time we were supposed to attack R4KI came around, they had already merged with One.

DeletedUser86073

Nemo was founded by Stalker1988. If you have questions please contact better than gary or Stalker1988.

DeletedUser

They was founded by your leader yes?

Unless Stalker is a liar I have proof that there an "allied tribe", so please stop pretending they are not.

I never said anything to suggest either. I suggested they weren't an academy tribe, because they aren't. Never said anything about Stalker not founding it, nor about them being allied to us, so please, don't try to put words in my mouth.

DeletedUser

The quote "allied tribe" was from stalker. I only posted it because you make it sound like there is no connection between Nemo and Omen.

The player from Nemo that Stalker is merging with calls it a "sister tribe". Sister tribe, academy tribe whats the difference?

Then there is this:

http://www.twstats.com/en45/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=18818

Sure looks like an academy. Why be ashamed of it? I get it your trying to squeeze those players in Omen any way possible, holding them in Nemo in the process.

DeletedUser

Well technically they aren't allied either :icon_neutral:

An academy tribe is used for small players that to watch and help them until they have grown big enough and show enough skill to join the main tribe. At this time, we use Nemo for a different reason entirely. Could they become an academy in the future? Possibly, but right now I wouldn't label them an academy tribe.

DeletedUser

The player from Nemo that Stalker is merging with calls it a "sister tribe". Sister tribe, academy tribe whats the difference?

Then there is this:

http://www.twstats.com/en45/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=18818

Sure looks like an academy. Why be ashamed of it? I get it your trying to squeeze those players in Omen any way possible, holding them in Nemo in the process.

how is that suppose to make it look like an academy at all.:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator: