The Tribal Tribune Chapter IV

Who do you think will win between SCREW or INC?

• Screw

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Inc

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Screw Incompetence or Incompetent Screw?

The next big news story is high tensions between INC and top tribe Screw who have been going at it recently in a few skirmishes. After asking Inc player T0talPointwh0re about the subject of war between Inc and Screw she was quite busy with leading and coordination.

After asking T0talpointwh0re about the skirmishes she stated that their had been a few but nothing to really worry about the did state the following

all ill say is its interesting ;)

Seems like T0talpointwh0re is not even worried about it!!! so after asking her side who wanted to remain relatively quiet this early in the game about their skirmishes I started asking around and made a new friend from one of my personal fav tribes Panda. That player was leader Superguy123 who when i asked him he stated

yeah inc has some decent ppl in their tribe aswell.

screw underestimated them a bit i think

-Ruud

So now we know Inc and Screw are either at war or on the brink of war! Should be interesting to see who comes out on top!

I also talked to SCREW tribe leader Ghio1. Who had more then a lot to say. Get your stick ready guys we are about to stir up a big ole pot! I asked him one question! one question only!

Whats going on with SCREW and INC?

here is what Ghio1 had to say!

The battle between SCREW and Inc. is a rather interesting one.

I was approached by the leaders of Inc. for diplomacy and I was potentially open to the idea of such an agreement, but we had nobled one of their members and "MidX" was a potential target to us.

MidX then messaged us to join our tribe in exchange for one of our own members' villages. Thinking this was a ploy, we decided to cancel all diplomacy intentions due to our suspicions of foul play on the side of Inc. Although we now believe that MidX was not a spy of Inc., but rather a genuine player seeking a much better tribe, we can never be certain :p

MidX claims that the leadership was operating very poorly and had no intention of staying with Inc. when questioned

Now it has reached the prospect of Boner Chief who tried to steal the MidX village from our members. We did not like that and it appears that the Midwest is a wasteland until formal talks have been discussed to the point where it truly benefits SCREW.

Look at the area. SCREW is dominating while Inc. shows no sign of strength in that location. How would it benefit SCREW to Nap a weak sector of Inc. only to let it grow and become a larger threat in the future.

but the most interesting thing was the spoiler at the bottom of the paper and when i opened it i could not help but add it. So from Screw to INC

Inc. is a bunch of cocky players who don't possess the skills to take on SCREW, so SCREW is taking over their continent one by one.

E=MC2 Breaks their silence!

After chapter III expressing everyones curiosity about the tribe E=MC2 I had a player approach in the PM. From that point i managed to ask them their opinion on the worlds top 10 tribes!

I had 99jr12 in a interview and i asked him what he thought about the top 5 tribes. here is what he thought

Screw

Ghio leader, normally very good startup but can sometimes struggle later on in game and have lots of inactivity issues.[/b]

So they think Screw will do very well but eventually will struggle In the future. How far in the future, If at all, they will start to struggle.

|W|S|

Seem to be struggling with lots of inside tensions. Can see some leaving soon….

It seems that the same prediction about |W|S| has come up again with E=MC2 but only time can tell. Time and time again the wait is on to see who will come out on top with the war between |W|S| and the huge cluster of tribe against them.

Dawn Dont seem to have many quality players, but may be able to do it by the numbers game.

So according to 99ir12 the Dawn tribe has picked quantity over quality, unlike recent up and coming tribe Panda. Personally from experience quantity never prevails over quality players that some tribes have been seen to have.

Panda Seem very good, and can seem them going a long way in this world.

Another tribe thinking panda will do very well in the future

Inc Seem to have a good compact member base, will be interesting to see if they can communicate effectively during wars. [/b]

Looks like we will be seeing how well Inc does in the next few weeks against SCREW who ever comes out on top will have a lot of eyes turn their way! and earn much respect as a tribe!

I asked how E=MC2 feels as far as tribes around them and as they stand. Here is what 99JR12 had to say

Yep, we have a strong member base so feel we are prepared for our immediate area.

He did remain quite neutral on the subject of war between SCREW and INC and stated ”we will see who comes out on top”

I also asked him who he thought the most promising tribe is currently in the top 10 and he thinks Panda has a very bright future, brighter then the rest of the tribes. I then asked him who he thinks will fall in the coming weeks! here is what he had to say

WS could have problems with leadership, but i see some of the smaller core tribe collapsing e.g. Invent, FnB, BAH

Interesting theory we will have to see what happens in the coming weeks.

Thats the updates for today I would like to of done more but I'm quite buys. please hit that like button and post thethread link in your tribe forum =) coming up the tribal scores!

1. SCREW 9/10
  2. |W|S| 7/10
  3. Dawn 6/10
  4. Panda 10/10
  5. Inc 9/10
  6. E=MC2 8/10
    [*]Bah 7/10
    [*]~LP~ 8/10
    [*]Fake 8/10
    [*]-VG- 7/10

DeletedUser90465

99jr12/Joe is the man!

From my perspective as assistant to the regional manager of the SCREW tribe, i bet this world is gonna be oodles of fun ^.^

DeletedUser

You still need to fix your last thread where you incorrectly claimed 07. Krieger was blaming Billy of doing something. The journalistic integrity of your posts is at stake! But I will give credit where credit is due, they do add content and entertainment to the forums.

DeletedUser120589

You still need to fix your last thread where you incorrectly claimed 07. Krieger was blaming Billy of doing something. The journalistic integrity of your posts is at stake! But I will give credit where credit is due, they do add content and entertainment to the forums.
ill be doing that right now

Lord BillyNoMates

im missing the point where screw vs inc should be voted against

they are way to far apart

and i havnt heard anyone mention any of these tribes waring in the future anyway

so if screw gave you this idea why are you feeding there egos o_O

Lord BillyNoMates

whats been taken like 1 or 2 villages?

and yet that deserves its own poll xD

DeletedUser120589

Wasn't just screw who gave me this information i got confirmation from both sides (INC and ScREW) i also got word from another tribe leader

Lord BillyNoMates

all your doing is feeding the egos of the members in screw and thats just what they want

well we have taken 3 villages from fishco

2 from FnB

2 from KKND

can we have our own poll please

DeletedUser120589

all your doing is feeding the egos of the members in screw and thats just what they want

2 from FnB

2 from KKND

Im going to be doing 2 stories a day instead of 3 every two days because there is so much going on. I need to get to other tribes as well and catch up with them. i haven't done anything regarding ~LP~ and i would like to get something off FISHCO and see if they are sweating yet or if they are keeping there cool.

DeletedUser90465

2 from FnB

2 from KKND

Look Billy... In all honesty, what sounds like a better headline

"|W|S| Takes villages from noob tribe alliance"

or

"The Infamous Ghio1's Screw tribe vs. The prestigious STD Premade Inc. have at it the western borders of W93"

Your tribe is fighting and getting ganged up on... I get it... I know you want attention but I honestly think you should try to step out of the spotlight because it will only make you have more enemies.

Right now, SCREW can enjoy being in the spotlight because we have been friendly with our K and are planning on expanding south towards the scary Incompetent STD'ers

Sorry if I'm raining on your parade ^.^

Lord BillyNoMates

what sounds better
The Infamous Screws Vs The Incompetent brats
or

The Almighty |W|S| Vs The Hugnomous Southeastern front

Lord BillyNoMates

your only saying the first one because your first thought is

shit that will make my ego much much bigger

OTDDeathAwaits

So they think Screw will do very well but eventually will struggle In the future. How far in the future, If at all, they will start to struggle.

• Don't know how the forecast could be that we could struggle in the future :) I think we are at our most vulnerable right now.

Seen has about 30 members of our tribe are world winners each on one occasion - whereas I have won 2 as a duke. Heres looking to bag W93 to make a set of 3.

DeletedUser90465

• Don't know how the forecast could be that we could struggle in the future :) I think we are at our most vulnerable right now.

Seen has about 30 members of our tribe are world winners each on one occasion - whereas I have won 2 as a duke. Heres looking to bag W93 to make a set of 3.

You should vote for STD. to win cuz who doesn't love an underdog

OTDDeathAwaits

You should vote for STD. to win cuz who doesn't love an underdog

I voted for Inc. in this thread to be honest. Thought they would appreciate the pick-me-up and false sense of security - since SCREW boasts the biggest ego we dont need it - apparently :p

DeletedUser117086

Our skill didnt match up to that of midx. He needed a tribe that was skilled enough to listen to his 24/7 complaining.

Incompetence is a true curse

DeletedUser120623

99JR12 said "Yep, we have a strong member base so feel we are prepared for our immediate area."

You sure mate? You have some guys there who play only for pp and who never bother to open their mails.