The Tribal Tribune Chapter IV

Who do you think will win between SCREW or INC?

• Screw

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Inc

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120513

^shots fired let's make another tribunal on diablo calling out E=MC²

Lynch

Billy's tribe decides to recruit across the K evenly spread out which is a solid idea for mid game.. but due to lack of diplomacy, coordination and troops they are getting their ass handed too them.. yet wants to sit on the forums claiming their getting ganged..

Lynch's noob tips:
1. Get some troops
2. Spend the time you do searching through forums on coordinating ops
3. Look after your tribe
4. Stop crying about getting ganged and maybe next world make friends before enemies
5. Points don't win worlds

Lord BillyNoMates

Billy's tribe decides to recruit across the K evenly spread out which is a solid idea for mid game.. but due to lack of diplomacy, coordination and troops they are getting their ass handed too them.. yet wants to sit on the forums claiming their getting ganged..

Lynch's noob tips:
1. Get some troops
2. Spend the time you do searching through forums on coordinating ops
3. Look after your tribe
4. Stop crying about getting ganged and maybe next world make friends before enemies
5. Points don't win worlds

was tip 1 seriously get some troops

have you seen your tribes troop counts compared to ours

because yours are the troop counts i had at 1k points o_O

DeletedUser

Our skill didnt match up to that of midx. He needed a tribe that was skilled enough to listen to his 24/7 complaining.

Incompetence is a true curse

I will gladly post what I wrote to Mr. Lord Ike publicly but however I don't take my shit public regardless of the situation. This only proves one point, you are the only whiny little fellow here.

Best regards
Adam

DeletedUser117086

Plenty of stuff to take public mate xD u funny. But i dont argue on forums either so i halt here

DeletedUser119194

I don't think spending PP = skill last I checked, I wonder what you would find if you compared our spend to Screw :rolleyes:

In regard to our diplomatic discussions with Screw there is always two sides to every story, I find it funny how Ghio claims to me that Screw has been in the planning since his downfall on world 87, how he offered to dismiss half of his own tribe in a despite attempt to get us to merge into his premade even offering to hand over leadership of his premade just to get us to join :rolleyes:

But then why would Ghio lie? It isn't as if he has a history of it :eek:

In regards to Midx players Adam and Codi well.... I'll just leave this here : https://gyazo.com/c75c99e1e27b9122f89e887da8bb28a6

I'm sure you actually thought we attempted to plant a spy :confused: But then again we aren't as good at sneaky plays and manipulation as Ghio that would take some real talent.... No wonder he always goes inactive after the PP advantage fades ;)

Anyway I vote PTG to win simple reason is we don't support our north!

https://gyazo.com/b0c5cd706c50f40471f217c0978419d4 - Don't worry it's only a bit of PP to get it all back :rolleyes:

Oh and London... P.s....

Tpw is a man please get your facts straight....

DeletedUser90465

I don't think spending PP = skill last I checked, I wonder what you would find if you compared our spend to Screw :rolleyes:

In regard to our diplomatic discussions with Screw there is always two sides to every story, I find it funny how Ghio claims to me that Screw has been in the planning since his downfall on world 87, how he offered to dismiss half of his own tribe in a despite attempt to get us to merge into his premade even offering to hand over leadership of his premade just to get us to join :rolleyes:

But then why would Ghio lie? It isn't as if he has a history of it :eek:

In regards to Midx players Adam and Codi well.... I'll just leave this here : https://gyazo.com/c75c99e1e27b9122f89e887da8bb28a6

I'm sure you actually thought we attempted to plant a spy :confused: But then again we aren't as good at sneaky plays and manipulation as Ghio that would take some real talent.... No wonder he always goes inactive after the PP advantage fades ;)

https://gyazo.com/b0c5cd706c50f40471f217c0978419d4 - Don't worry it's only a bit of PP to get it all back :rolleyes:

Oh and London... P.s....

Ever since world 78, world 93 has been in planning actually.

Phil, I would dismiss anyone, even myself if I could get your sweet cheeks in my tribe.

DeletedUser119686

I don't think spending PP = skill last I checked, I wonder what you would find if you compared our spend to Screw

In regard to our diplomatic discussions with Screw there is always two sides to every story, I find it funny how Ghio claims to me that Screw has been in the planning since his downfall on world 87, how he offered to dismiss half of his own tribe in a despite attempt to get us to merge into his premade even offering to hand over leadership of his premade just to get us to join

But then why would Ghio lie? It isn't as if he has a history of it

I'm sure you actually thought we attempted to plant a spy But then again we aren't as good at sneaky plays and manipulation as Ghio that would take some real talent.... No wonder he always goes inactive after the PP advantage fades

https://gyazo.com/b0c5cd706c50f40471f217c0978419d4 - Don't worry it's only a bit of PP to get it all back

Oh and London... P.s....

Cry about PP usage all you want its a part of the game now and has been for while. learn to adapt or remain incompetent, because much like everything else in life time will tell.

Adam and Codi joining me further solidifies what's already understood, that your tribe will not last and that leadership is poor, to understate things.Why? well let me make a time line, heck, I'll go slow and try not to use "big words" so you can follow along. The story starts out with a little known player by the name of flippyflopflup, whom if you look at my stats you'll see i nobled. Did i say noble? guess i did huh? geez that's one inc down. Sad part is, adam and codi asked for prestacks in the north, sadder yet is that it took me over 24hrs from first noble to the last one to complete enoblement without flippy receiving support. So that concluded, 3 days later i get ballsy and go after midx and caught him offguard, RL and what not. timed a fake at evelyn to throw them off aswell and it worked. I cleared the villa. Conversations exchanged between enemies and we clicked. And with a leap of faith from both parties we decided to work together after they concluded their tribe was failing and sought better prospects. And thus Genesis became 24/7. Both my cos urged constantly that the north need to be stacked preemptively, had you listened flippy and mid might have nobled me instead. Yet leaders shrugged them off, called it annoying and complaining.

You killed my nuke. Good job stacking it, how much pp did you use to bribe your members into actually helping? i hope it covered their losses as i assure you that losses weren't minimal. Im sure boner is just as pleased with the OD as i am seeing as none was his and the tribe took the hit. Lets not forget that offense builds quicker and that i like taking inc villas, though its unfair and not fun one bit if you guys abandon your players so easily. Perhaps i oughta send you guys detailed instructions on how to build them for me? Be glad you're not eve, ike, or you'd constantly be furious over not getting support cuz big bad genesis is headed your way.

score is 2 Genesis 0 incompetent (for those who don't like to read)

-Gen/Gon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong to be honest with using PP. As much as I dislike the idea of P2W, it is in the game and is there for people to utilise even if it makes it a battle of financial investment rather than skill in the early game.

At least personally, I think it is best for most tribes to try survive the early game as their major strategy since PP trumps all else at this point in the game. In the mid-game, it isn't anywhere near as influential and better tribes/leaderships can start showing why they are overall. Not necessarily making statements about either tribe of course.

Steve, if you keep calling this random tribe Inc., STD, I might want to join it and lead it. I know you really don't want that since you keep messaging me to reassure yourself that I am not in fact playing there.

I'd just call them Inc., there's like 6 coplayers from STD there anyways and very little of the original crew.

Ghostoxa

Cry about PP usage all you want its a part of the game now and has been for while. learn to adapt or remain incompetent, because much like everything else in life time will tell.

Adam and Codi joining me further solidifies what's already understood, that your tribe will not last and that leadership is poor, to understate things.Why? well let me make a time line, heck, I'll go slow and try not to use "big words" so you can follow along. The story starts out with a little known player by the name of flippyflopflup, whom if you look at my stats you'll see i nobled. Did i say noble? guess i did huh? geez that's one inc down. Sad part is, adam and codi asked for prestacks in the north, sadder yet is that it took me over 24hrs from first noble to the last one to complete enoblement without flippy receiving support. So that concluded, 3 days later i get ballsy and go after midx and caught him offguard, RL and what not. timed a fake at evelyn to throw them off aswell and it worked. I cleared the villa. Conversations exchanged between enemies and we clicked. And with a leap of faith from both parties we decided to work together after they concluded their tribe was failing and sought better prospects. And thus Genesis became 24/7. Both my cos urged constantly that the north need to be stacked preemptively, had you listened flippy and mid might have nobled me instead. Yet leaders shrugged them off, called it annoying and complaining.

You killed my nuke. Good job stacking it, how much pp did you use to bribe your members into actually helping? i hope it covered their losses as i assure you that losses weren't minimal. Im sure boner is just as pleased with the OD as i am seeing as none was his and the tribe took the hit. Lets not forget that offense builds quicker and that i like taking inc villas, though its unfair and not fun one bit if you guys abandon your players so easily. Perhaps i oughta send you guys detailed instructions on how to build them for me? Be glad you're not eve, ike, or you'd constantly be furious over not getting support cuz big bad genesis is headed your way.

Hold on to that thought about TPW being male seeing as there are some in inc tribe who are confused and like to masquerade as women. so might need to call a medical professional to get my pronouns straightened away, or call mtv and set up a catfish show. what should the title be...?

Anyways proceed and probably find yet another way to mention ghio1, lord ike, and honestly if you like him that much you should think about marrying him? its legal in a lot of states you know.

-Gen/Gon

Wow you really ain't that smart if you actually believe that idiot, which sadly, will only bring to your quick downfall.

If you are so sure that no one supports the north, why don't you keep attacking and scouting? offense builds quicker no?

Keep the arrogant attitude, it will help you a lot!

DeletedUser

I'm just going to sit in the Winchester...
giphy.gif

Then I can make one of my rare treat PnP's to explain to the world the flaws in arguments that for now can remain unchallenged.
After all, it only benefits Inc if the world believes we are as our namesake suggests. :rolleyes:

-Eve

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

Hold on to that thought about TPW being male seeing as there are some in inc tribe who are confused and like to masquerade as women. so might need to call a medical professional to get my pronouns straightened away, or call mtv and set up a catfish show. what should the title be...?

Anyways proceed and probably find yet another way to mention ghio1, lord ike, and honestly if you like him that much you should think about marrying him? its legal in a lot of states you know.

-Gen/Gon

Angry Posts are never good posts mate. Next time take a drink break after you have written your novel so you can read back over it when you are calmer. You'll see now that you have come across as an arrogant twat (Including personal attacks on gender? Are you 10?) without a great deal of understanding toward the game.

Also, how is it 2 nil? You literally just said your nuke went kasplat, and one's nuke is their life at this stage, is that not a point to them? But I guess offense builds faster than defense... Wake up to your self, you aren't fighting a random Rim-tribe.

Lord BillyNoMates

i would not even listen too a single thing that comes out off genesiscommanders mouth, hes one off the biggest scums around, hes a coward and a backstabber hes not even worth the shit on anyones shoe, when the time comes he will ditch screw aswell :)

DeletedUser119686

Angry Posts are never good posts mate. Next time take a drink break after you have written your novel so you can read back over it when you are calmer. You'll see now that you have come across as an arrogant twat (Including personal attacks on gender? Are you 10?) without a great deal of understanding toward the game.

Also, how is it 2 nil? You literally just said your nuke went kasplat, and one's nuke is their life at this stage, is that not a point to them? But I guess offense builds faster than defense... Wake up to your self, you aren't fighting a random Rim-tribe.

Bashing my new cos warrants any sort of counter argument be it nice, mean or as salty as can be. Unlike others here on these hate filled externals i defend my people, and shall continue to if needs arises.

call me what you want billy, guess you already know me far better than i do myself, you don't even warrant this reply to your statements, but I'll gladly put you in your place in game if you so desire.

Also, not a typical rim tribe? 1 guy vs pros, and the loner winning, yeah not a typical rim tribe. must be giving me a false sense of security and taking it easy on me i suppose. Golly, i just hope they'll let me make it to the end of the week, i dont want to have a short career.