The Tribal Tribune Chapter IV

Who do you think will win between SCREW or INC?

• Screw

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Inc

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser119483

Cheers for this London interesting as always :) always nice to be in the spotlight and recognised who knows what the future may bring we have so many great tribes here in 93 I'm really enjoying seeing the progress everyone's making :)

And it's always a pleasure to see billy no balls stressed out lol
Usually the press is slightly biased but from his reactions I'd say there must be a touch of truth in the judgement hahaha

DeletedUser119686

Who needs pnp when you can just say nothing and let the other side make themselves look bad

why don't you instead go around to my neighbors and continue desperately pleading for my troop counts, since you seem so fond of offering "protection" to those who aid you. Seems my nukes offer more "protection" however than any of your words can.

but here's a tip: offering protection is only viable if yourself are protected, but dont trust me, ask around yourself.

DeletedUser119194

Cry about PP usage all you want its a part of the game now and has been for while. learn to adapt or remain incompetent, because much like everything else in life time will tell.

Adam and Codi joining me further solidifies what's already understood, that your tribe will not last and that leadership is poor, to understate things.Why? well let me make a time line, heck, I'll go slow and try not to use "big words" so you can follow along. The story starts out with a little known player by the name of flippyflopflup, whom if you look at my stats you'll see i nobled. Did i say noble? guess i did huh? geez that's one inc down. Sad part is, adam and codi asked for prestacks in the north, sadder yet is that it took me over 24hrs from first noble to the last one to complete enoblement without flippy receiving support. So that concluded, 3 days later i get ballsy and go after midx and caught him offguard, RL and what not. timed a fake at evelyn to throw them off aswell and it worked. I cleared the villa. Conversations exchanged between enemies and we clicked. And with a leap of faith from both parties we decided to work together after they concluded their tribe was failing and sought better prospects. And thus Genesis became 24/7. Both my cos urged constantly that the north need to be stacked preemptively, had you listened flippy and mid might have nobled me instead. Yet leaders shrugged them off, called it annoying and complaining.

You killed my nuke. Good job stacking it, how much pp did you use to bribe your members into actually helping? i hope it covered their losses as i assure you that losses weren't minimal. Im sure boner is just as pleased with the OD as i am seeing as none was his and the tribe took the hit. Lets not forget that offense builds quicker and that i like taking inc villas, though its unfair and not fun one bit if you guys abandon your players so easily. Perhaps i oughta send you guys detailed instructions on how to build them for me? Be glad you're not eve, ike, or you'd constantly be furious over not getting support cuz big bad genesis is headed your way.

Hold on to that thought about TPW being male seeing as there are some in inc tribe who are confused and like to masquerade as women. so might need to call a medical professional to get my pronouns straightened away, or call mtv and set up a catfish show. what should the title be...?

Anyways proceed and probably find yet another way to mention ghio1, lord ike, and honestly if you like him that much you should think about marrying him? its legal in a lot of states you know.

score is 2 Genesis 0 incompetent (for those who don't like to read)

-Gen/Gon

Oh Gen how silly you now look, for starters I wasn't complaining about PP usage hell I couldn't give a dam it only makes things more interesting, Would you have been able to noble Flippy without Spending pp? Nope, Does that even matter? Nope, Does nobling a player who is 3 hours disconnected from his closest member make you good? Nope, Do you deserve to be as cocky and arrogant? Nope, At the end of the day Ghio/Steve is the one who claims we are cocky and do not have the skill to stand a chance and it very much seems like Screw should look in the mirror :rolleyes:

In regards to Midx no one cares about the manipulated timeline Midx asked to join Screw you had a fapping session at the prospect of getting one up against what you consider to be your biggest threat and decided to milk it while you were at it having him attempt to draw support and cause internal problems :oops: Sadly this plan didn't work p.s for next time It looks a lot more convincing if Adam doesn't tell us he'll be attacked a matter of minutes before you launch o_O but at the same time send home all the support he had sent a matter of a couple of hours beforehand :confused:

In regards to bribing our members for help that is something only Screw does sorry to say not every tribe is a group of individuals like Screw :rolleyes:. One team one dream, that is how you win a world maybe we should ask Ghio about it, But then again he wouldn't know anything about "Winning" ;)

Response to your to your most bold and arrogant comments, What gives you the right to questions someones sexual Identity who are you to question how someone views themselves and to attack people on a personal level over a game, How dare you, be you right or wrong is besides the point you, me or anyone else for that matter has no right to insult people like this, whatsoever. I don't care that you cut it out of your original response it shouldn't have been said in the first place.

And how dare you question my right to respond to Ghio1 or anyone else from Screw slating my tribe-mates I am not the one harassing your so called "Enemies" on skype everyday with comments like "We like Ike!", "When are you going to start podcasts again so you can interview me when we win this world".... Maybe you should look closer to home and stop with your arrogant repulsive attitude on these forums.

Ghostoxa

why don't you instead go around to my neighbors and continue desperately pleading for my troop counts, since you seem so fond of offering "protection" to those who aid you. Seems my nukes offer more "protection" however than any of your words can.

but here's a tip: offering protection is only viable if yourself are protected, but dont trust me, ask around yourself.

What nukes?

Lord BillyNoMates

genesis why are you even commenting here

you are without a doubt one of TWs biggest back stabbers

and i bet screw are watching you very closely because youll only turn on them in time

DeletedUser119686

genesis why are you even commenting here

you are without a doubt one of TWs biggest back stabbers

and i bet screw are watching you very closely because youll only turn on them in time

if you refer to the time in w88 when i left the tribe to join up with robrich then you'll realize i care more about my friends than a tribe of unknown players who i had just met. but i guess you're right one world i play with you and that makes me one of the biggest backstabbers in tw history.

Now you may take your leave, seeing as this is 93 and not 88. otherwise continue and try to besmirch my name.

my tip to you is for you to focus in game, and not waste your time out here;)

Lord BillyNoMates

actually lets get some facts straight

on w88 you wanted to attack a tribe. the leadership refused and then you decided to leave the tribe to join the tribe you wanted to attack and then you attacked your old tribe a few moments after leaving

if that isnt back stabbing what is it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119686

actually lets get some facts straight

on w88 you wanted to attack a tribe. the leadership refused and then you decided to leave the tribe to join the tribe you wanted to attack and then you attacked your old tribe a few moments after leaving

if that isnt back stabbing what is it you jackass

said tribe was small, much smaller. but they sure ripped you a new didn't they? i joined because of rob, a debt was owed and i wasn't going to leave him out to dry. least of all when you publicly bashed his lack of skills. i say friend>lousy leader any day. And guess what? i made the right choice. go cry in a corner, and tell your sob story to someone who mighy care, if you find an ear that'll listen to you

Lord BillyNoMates

said tribe was small, much smaller. but they sure ripped you a new didn't they? i joined because of rob, a debt was owed and i wasn't going to leave him out to dry. least of all when you publicly bashed his lack of skills. i say friend>lousy leader any day. And guess what? i made the right choice. go cry in a corner, and tell your sob story to someone who mighy care, if you find an ear that'll listen to you
theres a lot more balls in a player to stay in a tribe and fight all 4 corners then join an enemy tribe to help gang bang there old one

im guessing you think it takes big balls to turn on your tribe when the fact is it takes big balls to stay where u are and fight instead of running with your tail between your legs

DeletedUser119686

theres a lot more balls in a player to stay in a tribe and fight all 4 corners then join an enemy tribe to help gang bang there old one

im guessing you think it takes big balls to turn on your tribe when the fact is it takes big balls to stay where u are and fight instead of running with your tail between your legs

takes balls to come into a thread thats got nothing to do with you and deviate it to besmirch someone. you keep telling yourself what you want, i sleep soundly at night. If you're bitter still, then feel free to come at me in game, i could use the exercise. Feel free to lend the rest of inc a hand, i welcome you to try if you're nearby.

Lord BillyNoMates

im not close enough to you

but put it this way dont compare my skill to yours

you cant compare my greatness to that of a monkey

DeletedUser90465

Due to GenesisCommander, 2 less Inc players exist....

I'm confused how Inc. thinks they're ahead when we traded GenesisCommander's nuke and some of our tribe's defense in exchange for 2 Inc. players gone and a bulk of BonerChief's nuke gone.

What's even better is that since Genesis is a "pp whore", he'll have his full nuke back up before BonerChief does rending that trade even more valuable as well.

I love the claim that I have an outstanding ego (I know I do), but then see how Inc. can't admit they're getting their A** handed to them.

Lord BillyNoMates

genesis is a terrible player so that just tells you the kind of player steve invites

egotistic ass's thatll back stab each other first chance they get

DeletedUser119194

Due to GenesisCommander, 2 less Inc players exist....

I'm confused how Inc. thinks they're ahead when we traded GenesisCommander's nuke and some of our tribe's defense in exchange for 2 Inc. players gone and a bulk of BonerChief's nuke gone.

What's even better is that since Genesis is a "pp whore", he'll have his full nuke back up before BonerChief does rending that trade even more valuable as well.

I love the claim that I have an outstanding ego (I know I do), but then see how Inc. can't admit they're getting their A** handed to them.

I'm confused when did anyone say we thought we were ahead? :confused:

Again Steves ego strikes and he takes what he wants from the conversations on the forums :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh please.

Let us get this straight here, I understand Stephen thinks that he is the shit. I've seen him around a few worlds now. Yes he was on W87, but he's also been on W89, W90 and W85 I think to give a few examples.

All of his worlds start the same way. Stephen uses a lot of premium points early to get an advantage by abusing either the market or one of the other TW exploits. It all goes well for about a month since his PP gives him an advantage, then people in his tribe realise he isn't very good at the game, a shitty leader and a generally shitty person and it all goes downhill. I say this as someone who has been in one of Stephen's tribes.

Stephen has consistently had issues with being on the right side of the law when it comes to playing this game. Stephen will use bots to farm and accept offers off the market and then brag about how far ahead he and his tribe is only to eventually get caught by TW and banned (this has happened in multiple world), attempt to access other players accounts using an exploit that leaked player's forum passwords about a year and a half ago and disband their tribe or give him control of their account. In the forementioned particular instance, Stephen and Lee aka Lord Eastwood were able to continue to play Tribal Wars because they snitched out on their own friends as well as the methodology of the exploits that were allowing them access to top accounts. Stephen was forced to do this because he further attempted, afterwards, to compromise the entire TW system and accessed files on developers including their personal information. Stephen in September of last year was unable to play Tribal Wars without using an alias because TW was threatening Stephen, whom they know who he is and where he lives, with legal action and jail time because of the above.

Stephen tells others these things because Stephen has no idea when to shut up.

Now whilst Stephen exploits the game consistently, Stephen has never gotten very far in a world. Let me tell everyone about the two worlds I have played with Stephen on and how they went. On World 87 for example, Stephen was rank one at startup and bragged that him and his buddies in P.T.G were going to win the world. Stephen got on the wrong side of his leader Boris of the then rank one tribe Rage because of his attitude, selfishness and disruptiveness within the tribe. This led to Stephen being force internalled, surviving with only two villages thanks to his friends in P.T.G. Stephen then rebuilt up in P.T.G, confident that his friends in P.T.G were going to win, to the point of bragging on the forums that all the best players were in P.T.G. P.T.G, with Stephen in, got demolished by STD in what I can only call a one sided massacre when the latter tribe wasn't even trying. The war stats were 2405-265 in STD's favour which excludes the members of P.T.G that left and broke off to make new tribes.

I understand this, as well as some events that happened earlier in the world between Stephen and Lord Ike is why Stephen has a grudge against Inc.

After failing in W87, Stephen decided to make a tribe Push! in W89. Push! started very similarly to Screw. Push! was rank 1 in the early game, with Stephen naturally bragging on the forums. Stephen had begged particular top players to help him in his tribe. This is something Stephen consistently does by joining worlds just to CM and harass top players from the rank 1 tribe there to join his silly premades. Quite soon after early game, Stephen was banned by Tribal Wars twice for cheating, mainly through the usage of bots. This resulted in the final straw for his tribe, which disbanded soon after Stephen's Ghio1 account got deleted by TW for cheating. Stephen's tribe was at the time already failing though due to his lack of leadership.

Realistically, Stephen should not be able to play Tribal Wars under his own name, but I understand the nature of the deal that he cut with the moderators that allows him and a few other toxic individuals to play the game.

In World 93, I expect Stephen to follow the same trajectory that he has in past worlds. Comes out blazing but eventually gets blown back when PP stops talking and skill and dedication and teamwork starts to. From what I have heard, Stephen has already been making highly sexist inflammatory comments about another player on his internal forums and encouraged players from his tribe to make slurs towards a certain player. I wish him however the best of luck, I don't know whether to bet on Inc. but I would sure not bet on Screw. Anyone who is in Stephen's tribe, endorses Stephen as a leader. I'd keep your dignity and self respect intact and leave if I was there.