The Tribal Tribune Chapter V

DeletedUser120589

Wait And See World War 93

Today I'm going to catch you guys up on the war between NOOBS and |W|S| i interviewed players from both tribes asking what they thought of the other leader and how they where doing in the early stages of the mass war that seems to be going on.

We will start out with Lord BillyNoMates I asked him how the current war was going against NOOBS. He had quiet a lot to say about the matter. My first question was

Would you say that NOOBS is putting up a good fight?

his reply was quite brutal as you can see below

i wouldnt even call this a fight

they are hitting inactive players which we aint aware are being hit

if we were told they had trains incoming i would of stayed awake just to cancel snipe and back time

when they actually noble an active player then maybe theyll have some congratulations and until then they can keep on talking and talking

WOW!!!! if i must say he said that with more confidence the ghio1 could of said it with!!! So NOOBS has nobled some players belonging in the |W|S| tribe but according to my source (Lord BillyNoMates they where inactive players.

After asking him on the factual side of things i decided to get more personal and asked him what he thought about NOOBS player, LeftBehindTheFirst and this is what was said.

his english sucks

he tries to troll to much (fails)

and hes not really making him self known for his play style

So not only did the tribe NOOBS get a verbal thrashing but the tribe leader LeftBehindTheFirst also got a verbal beat down from Lord BillyNoMates

After I spoke to Lord BillyNoMate I went to the Noobs tribe leader and asked him a few questions to get his side of the war story.

According to LeftBehindTheFirst the |W|S| tribe has created a lot of trouble for themselves creating wars and conflicts with so many tribes at once. I asked about the diplomacy with the other tribes going up against |W|S| and he claimed to have only one alliance with a tribe that has been causing |W|S| some trouble.

Then he answered the question how was the war going he states

Oh we nobled the problems

He also made it clear that there was no official war between the two tribes, which makes it harder for everyone to keep up!!! so maybe their will be an official declaration of war sometime in the near future? one does hope so!

I asked LeftBehindTheFirst if he has experienced any difficult players during the war He stated that yes he has but there was a downfall to the impressive troop numbers. Here is what he had to say

We have but fortunately for us they seem to be lacking cohesion. That could be attributed to them picking a fight with everyone around them at once. It was also an error in judgement to recruit such a wide spread and assume everyone could handle their own area. If every player was billy or some of their other star players they could pull it off but that's not the case.

According to LeftBehindTheFirst they are have a problem with coordination and organization and they are to spread apart to be able to support each other effectively.

I then asked him what he thought about |W|S| player Lord BillyNoMates He stated his opinion

I’m impressed with his play but not his leadership. I have some respect for him taking on so many tribes at once. He seems to enjoy a good mind game as I've seen from his in game mail. I respect a player who enjoys the psychological ear aspect of the game.[/b]

So there is respect in the answer given but still thinks that Lord BillyNoMates has made bad choices as far as picking fights.

I then asked what he thought about |W|S| tribe leader Charmand3r and once again the respect was evident

His farming is impressive. Other than that, he seems to be steering the ship into a bunch of rocks. I've heard much more from billy than him, kind of like the front guy in a band who's actually the drummer and not the singer.

After the interview i was still a little hazy on who actually started the war so i asked and got a reply that seemed rather interesting. What has been going on was described as excessive retaliation. Who won the retaliation? NOOBS did.

Well not a war just us retaliating with a little excessive force. I believe sleeping silence fired the first shot. We preferred to grow peacefully for a while and keep skirmishes small so we talked with him about his aggression towards us. The talk didn't accomplish much and he decided to waste a mini nuke on one of our players. That player now lives at sleeping silence old village. I believe he left the tribe and restarted before we finished taking him out but he did leave us a great pp boosted village.

A very active player in the area at the time as he out grew most players around him a lot quicker then normal, probably from the help of some PP. NOOBS has also denied having any diplomatic relations with FISHCO

Catching up with who? Voodoo!

I recently got back in touch with someone i find quite a enjoyable conversation and that is Bah member Voodoo.. I got with him to see how his tribe was doing. In case anyone didn't read the first chapter, BAH performed a early operation with ~LP VS FARM who have been dismantled from the top 10 leaderboard.

During the operation against FARM, BAH and ~LP~ had a NAP agreement which has recently bloomed into a full forced alliance. This alliance was formed due to many reasons. which i asked Voodoo. about. I asked him how did Bah and ~LP~ relationship improve? he stated the following answer.

I wouldn't say improved, we are still at very good relations, both personally and diplomatically. [/b]

He also stated we are to be ready to see some action in K45 and that operations are that on a big scale!!! With ~LP~ as allies who work really well and very organized with each other I'm sure what ever operation they have planned is sure to be a big one!

I then went over to the ~LP~ tribe and asked player scobidu his opinion. Here is why he says he has the alliance formed with BAH

Well I don't like any drama in diplomacy.

And we like a tribe which can work together without so many reason.

straight to the point! so its stated the ~LP~ and BAH have been working together since they got together to take down Farm. This is going to be one heck of a team to look out for in the future!

But there is more to an alliance then just working well together you have to trust one another and to do that there has to be some form of none operational conversation going on. after asking Scobidu he replied with the following statements

This alliance base on trusting each other, and yeah we both enjoy the game that's what really matter ;)[/b]

So thats the catch up with BAH and ~LP~

It has been confirmed they are now allied with each other!

Spies with a side of fries

The spy game has started and the first tribe to fall victim of showing their vulnerability was the tribe NOOBS who was infiltrated by |W|S| player Twodeadly who started his infiltration not even 24 hours ago!

This was planned by the seemly growing notorious |W|S| leader Lord BillyNoMates who set the trap last night and informed me of said plans. I don't tent to release information unless approved by the player who gave up the information so all this was allowed.

BE WARNED THE FOLLOWING IS TOP SECRET!!!

Today at 00:57 server time Toodeadly messaged NOOBS player BlackGrimReaper asking him to join his tribe. There is a lot to type and its already pretty long so I'm just going to post the entire conversation in the spoiler below =) ENJOY!!!!!

Twodeadly Apr 23, 00:57

can i join your tribe?

my tribe leaders are refusing to allow def to be sent this far saying its way to close to the end of the rim and we need it west :/

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:01

your tribe are much closer then mine

wouldnt it make sense if you let me join

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:03

what is it for us if we invite you? What do we gain from it? just want to know..

and what happned to this?

http://prntscr.com/ezou1b

lol

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:05

that isnt me?

thats lord billynomates hes 2nd in command of |W|S|

they do have some decent players in there tribe

but they are way to far west to help out down this direction

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:06

yeah Its him and why its funny, cause he said he'll have you stacked up forums but in reality he really wouldnt care..

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:07

i dont think he does

he only cares about protecting the western sector of the tribe

and hes making sure the tribe has def at home incase the royal tribe goes against him

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:07

typical of billy, selfish leader really..why even join WS in first place? Ive been wondering? hows the tribe active members? diplomacy and stuffs?

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:08

diplomacy atm is very low

they are refusing to accept offers as they think they can take all 13 tribes on by themselves

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:08

what are the chances you are not a spy of WS if you get an invite here?

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:09

why would i spy they are even refusing to send me defence

all i know is that there top members wont leave

and ive seen them say on skype that if they dont win theyll die here

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:09

aint*

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:10

oh wait ignore aint i thought i did a typo

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:11

tell me what you know in the tribe. Diplomacy, Forums, and stuffs...I need to ask some members first cause im hearing some guys wanted to noble you out..

Are you fine being with the academy tribe for now? its a new protocol for the tribe for new recruits as were really strict with new players..

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:13

yes i dont mind earning my place in the main tribe

the forum doesnt actually show much other then smurfs fishco chipco and a few other tribes being hit hard

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:15

screenshot me the forum, any info will do..

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:16

what kind of stuff do you want to see and i will go see what i can find

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:21

https://i.gyazo.com/2191b9435e0dca0988be710483a3299b.png

that screen shot is what made me change my loyalties

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:37

everything, general announcements and stuffs excluding offtopic ofcourse lol their diplomacy and enemies and such..

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:42

http://prntscr.com/ezp4kg http://prntscr.com/ezp4o3 http://prntscr.com/ezp4r9 http://prntscr.com/ezp4v1 http://prntscr.com/ezp4yx

litterly nothing of interest

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 01:54

can you let me sit you for few mins? Then i'll send the invite from our academy tribe..thanks!

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:56

i cant let you sit me as that would be to risky

i already know nobody likes |W|S| and if things go tits up in your tribe im a target for both tribes

Twodeadly Apr 23, 01:59

i hope you understand

and if this means i cant join you then il have to fight you with what i have

yes i will probably loose but i wouldnt be going down without a fight

Twodeadly Apr 23, 02:01

https://en93.tribalwars.net/public_report/966012a168c9358321cebb0d53c28e86

that is also a report of over half my nuke dead

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 02:01

and you said they're too far to send D to your area so why would they target you? and who exactly will target you? Actually if you wont, we can always target you and noble you out..fun fact WS has never helped you but our tribe can so if I were i wont hesitate, we can always arrange for defense like we did when WS started hitting us in the back

Twodeadly Apr 23, 02:02

the moment i leave this tribe i will have trains sent at me

i only play this game for fun

if you choose to noble me il take it like a man and say congratulations

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 02:05

bro your missing the point here..IF you leave you'll have trains sent at you right? If I sit you you\ll have trains sent at you still so whats the difference?

and if there are really trains they would have launched at us way before already but up to know Im not seeing even a single one..so if i were you id let the sit for a bit..

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 02:06

Ive been true to my words..he'll i'll send you an invite now

Twodeadly Apr 23, 02:07

i just don't like being sat

i find it very hard to trust people and thats the easiest way to be betrayed

so either way |W|S| or you will send a train at me while i sleep

Twodeadly Apr 23, 02:07

i am now going bed i have work in 6 hours

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 02:08

well here in this tribe we trust each other completely why we're able to coordinate well, people sending their nukes out despite distance and following the plan..Thats the source of our strength..If you have a hard time trusting us then we would really ahve a problem here

BlackGrimReaper Apr 23, 02:09

For starters i'll ask members not to attack you anymore..

Twodeadly Apr 23, 14:10

heres the mail have a nice read

now i have just proven that infiltrating noobs tribes are way to easy

i even have screen shots of an invite

This message has been forwarded by Twodeadly.

Twodeadly Apr 23, 14:13

http://prntscr.com/ezu2a5

trying to get our members to spy for them

Twodeadly Apr 23, 14:33

http://prntscr.com/ezpg3w

thats a screen shot to prove they gave the invite

London Apr 23, 14:58

I could kiss you lmao

Twodeadly Apr 23, 15:00

they posted about us on the forum getting found out xD

does these screen shots and mails show us getting found out or setting them up

London Apr 23, 15:33

TRIBE SCORES

SCREW 8/10

|W|S| 8/10

Dawn 5/10

Panda 10/10

Inc. 7.5/10

E=MC2 8/10

Bah 9/10

~LP~9/10

FnB 6/10

Fake! 7/10

DeletedUser105017

Bro I think you messed up your last quote/etc/whatever it is

also u took one point from screw. Is there any specific reason because I didn't see any commentery on it :p

DeletedUser116463

nice, a good read..
but wait .. is Twodeadly a spy?
he used the word infiltrating

Lord BillyNoMates

nice, a good read..
but wait .. is Twodeadly a spy?
he used the word infiltrating
i was sitting two deadly at the time

he was also given an invite to join noobs which i wasnt interested in accepting

i was mearly trying to prove a point that the noobs recruitment isnt as strict as they make out

Lord BillyNoMates

Two deadly thinks an invite to our limited forum view academy to separate him from his tribe counts as infiltration. Lolerskates
look at the convo i dont give a shit what anyone in noob says
he never knew it was a set up as much as he claims he knew fact was he didnt

and hes only claiming he knew now because hes looking stupid

DeletedUser105017

... Selling Popcorn for 15 pp each :D

On a serious note, this is interesting enough development :>

DeletedUser116463

so its safe to assume he is a spy becuase using the word infiltrating is very unusual from a guy who is looking for a right team. Anyhow, what is the catch and spying for who? is Lord BillyNoMates deviced this scheme to trap Noobs or just twodeadly is just a twisted and messing around?

Lord BillyNoMates

i was sitting twodeadly and i just wanted to prove to the entire world that its not impossible to get into the noob family and guess what.. i was right because i got an invite in under 1 hour

DeletedUser116463

i see, i was carried away tbh, i thought twodeadly is a man. You sounds very legit tho, i guess you have lots of experiences infiltrating other tribes by means of sweet talks and puppy eyes such thing could only pull by a hustler.. Well done i guess.

DeletedUser90465

Just 1 thing that I would like to say which leaders always use as an excuse and it drives me insane...

If there's an inactive player in your tribe, why is he in your tribe?
If you have a member that's nobled, the excuse "He was inactive" is invalid because he should have been kicked much sooner.

Lord BillyNoMates

we aint like 07 kreigers tribe or screw

we dont kick our members to back stab them thank you very much

OTDDeathAwaits

Just 1 thing that I would like to say which leaders always use as an excuse and it drives me insane...

If there's an inactive player in your tribe, why is he in your tribe?
If you have a member that's nobled, the excuse "He was inactive" is invalid because he should have been kicked much sooner.

I swear when i read this I had the exact same thought! At this point in the world - people being nobled because they are 'inactive' and in the same breath call yourself a top tribe...sorry Billy No..No.
Yeah someone can be caught off-guard; but inactive - were 3 weeks into the world lol

we aint like 07 kreigers tribe or screw

we dont kick our members to back stab them thank you very much

Look who mentions SCREW now? Funny how you deflect attention when you have it - when all you wanted was the worlds eyes on you. Well guess what you have all our eyes on you now and were laughing :p

Lord BillyNoMates

no im just referring to your ex tribe member who was in screw cleared someone for a member in screw

kicked and then nobled

so dont come to the external forums thinking you can say what ever you want to any tribe you want

DeletedUser76354

W|S didn't want any allies or naps.
W|S now fighting on every front and unable to support.

I'm not Sherlock Holmes or anything, but could you really not see that was going to happen ^_^.

Was your inactive yellow?

Lord BillyNoMates

an inactive player doesnt need to be yellow to be considered inactive and if you think it does then maybe you need to learn what the world inactive actually mean

Lord BillyNoMates

inactive yellow member yellow who cares it had the same meaning