The Tribal Tribune Chapter VII

Who do you think will win the unofficial war?

• |W|S|

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NOOBS

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

BDSM. was the one who sent me the mail and it was never signed by you.
How are the defenses going mate? 4th Inc. villa gone.

And yet again when you guys lose the arguement you instantly change the subject. Never take responsibility for being wrong.

DeletedUser119194

BDSM. was the one who sent me the mail and it was never signed by you.
How are the defenses going mate? 4th Inc. villa gone.

And yet again when you guys lose the arguement you instantly change the subject. Never take responsibility for being wrong.

So what is it now? 2 pp farmers, 1 recap (I could argue this was a cross noble) and 1 player that was lost because we were a bit incompetent and didn't stack in time because we were to busy stacking you lol

Not be long now you'll self destruct another account and move on to the next sucker :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119686

So what is it now? 2 pp farmers, 1 recap (I could argue this was a cross noble) and 1 player that was lost because we were a bit incompetent and didn't stack in time because we were to busy stacking you lol

Not be long now you'll self destruct another account and move on to the next sucker :rolleyes:

Call them what you will, they are stepping stones to us. And perhaps rethink recruitment, if all we meet are just pp farmers then we'll soon be neighbors (scary thought is it not?).

DeletedUser119194

Call them what you will, they are stepping stones to us. And perhaps rethink recruitment, if all we meet are just pp farmers then we'll soon be neighbors (scary thought is it not?).

Scary? nah I can't wait it'll be fun to knock you down a peg ;)

DeletedUser

Not be long now you'll self destruct another account and move on to the next sucker

Are you actually justifying what some consider a top tribe single-handedly losing 4 villas to one player and still nothing is made to stop it. Then you make excuses for them just being PP farmers or inactive and regardless if they are it just shows lack of solidarity and recruitment skills at the same time. Jesus christ you guys are ignorant.

Lord BillyNoMates

just ask INC this question

What were PP farmers doing in your tribe in the first place?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd have to agree. If you're going to make excuses that someone wasn't an important member of your tribe when they get rimmed then they shouldn't have been in the tribe in the first place.

It's akin to claiming to intentionally recruit dead weight.

Not that Screw seems to have any room to talk about recruitment standards.

One tribe has people that are deemed not worth defending.

The other tribe had ghio, and force internalled at least one of their members.

The member in question likely caused problems in the tribe, but I don't really consider there to be any good reason to ever ask someone to send support somewhere and then noble them when they do so.

Kick someone from your tribe if you don't feel they fit the tribes long-term goals, and then attack them all you like, but do it openly, no need to do it in such a scumbag manner.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
just ask INC this question

What were PP farmers doing in your tribe in the first place?

PP farming?

I+hope+you+all+realize+that+you+re+retarded+it+s+from+_a688df6e46c05dbef9d8e90838080f55.gif

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the word itself. It's the context of using it an insult that's an issue.

It's perfectly acceptable for me to claim that my recovery time was retarded by my inability to remain in bed as long as my doctor advised.

Not a fan of people pushing agendas to completely wipe words from peoples vocabulary. It's a word, it has meaning.

It's akin to asking people to not use the word gay. If you decide not to use the a word because of its offensive connotations people are only going to replace it with another word, which will in turn pick up the same negative connotations.

Lord BillyNoMates

go take a look at the topic and see how many comments relate to TW

or are you just changing the subject to try to hide the fact inc had 4 members nobled xD

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
go take a look at the topic and see how many comments relate to TW

or are you just changing the subject to try to hide the fact inc had 4 members nobled xD

This threads about NOOBS vs. |W|S| though. As such I'm pretty sure the 4 villages |W|S| lost are of much greater interest to the people reading this thread.

Alternatively we could discuss the villages NOOBS has lost.

In fact, I'm going to discuss their losses for the remainder of my post.

Oh, wait, that was a shorter discussion than I anticipated. Turns out they haven't lost any villages.