Who do you think will win the war?

• SQUAD, NY|SS and W|S

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • RoyalE, NOOBS, VETS, Repose and Rebellion

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Chivalry is dead

And so is Inc.! recent events just happened on the western side of the world as Panda attempted to make a world changing event to do something about the ever growing Screw tribe that has been growing like a weed in the back yard! Pandas Duke Superguy123 managed to work with Inc. and get together a merge into Panda that appears to of not gone 100% smoothly as Superguy123 may of wanted it to go.

The history of both Inc. and panda, Both tribes have ran into problems with Screw Inevitable growth. Screws main heavy hitter, dubbed “The kraken”, Gennesiscommander has noble villages off both Panda and Inc. in the past.

It seemed to be in the best interest of both tribes to form a merge and finally do something about Screw who appear to be getting next to no resistance from anyone! It appears the some of Inc.s members did not feel was in their best interest to merge into panda due to, what they believed “weak leadership” from Superguy123

I managed to pull SOLO-’s attention for a second to get his side of the story and here is what he had to say about the situation.

Hot win of an Inc/panda for about a week or so. Who didn't lol - but a day or two before it was due to go down an inc. member mailed me asking me did I know about the merger and could screw offer an alternative for some people not wanting to join panda. The posts in your last tribune by inc. members is enough to explain why the inc guys dislike him and the merger. It's funny because inc. wanted ogandam kicked as a term of the merger and panda wanted some villages for a player. They agreed this anyway. So I told the inc. guy that if he wanted to join screw I would invite him but no sooner than just before the merger - just to disrupt it and so support can land. Then as the day went on I had 6 people wanting to join and one on the fence. 8 ended up joining from inc to screw as an alternative. I feel like they've settled in straight away. They dislike superguy and their old tribe started attacking them. So we've actually shut the attacks down for the most part. They have one capture they kept and rest were recaps we've taken a number of their villages including t0talpointwhore who lost a lot before making the switch as he delayed in inc. for some reason. The recruitment of a few inc into screw wasn't a choice for me. I knew we had to disrupt the 2 tribes making a move to fight us but at the same time I've just bolstered my tribes lineup even further with these additions - they just didn't want to be part of panda. Inc was joining panda so the tribe they were part of was gone. Inc let them down - not the other way around.

Panda can go and try merge the world into their tribe. Contact everyone to merge with them and get WS as allies if that's what they want. It won't make up for the fact that their leadership is the problem. I've had banter with superguy sure but he's not cut out to be a duke. Maybe a top contributing member of a tribe so he's punching above his weight and is going to continuously fall short but I guess that panda will put it down to some other external factor that I/SCREW have done. Couldn't be internally. Surely.

This is the words coming directly from SOLO- himself. A interesting turn of events as the merge may of benefitted Screw more then it did panda who is still on the front doorstep of Screw who is starting run out of growing room in all directions except east, towards Panda Will Panda be able to pull of a miracle of world 93? or will screw steamroll through Panda and continue their conquest of world 93? I asked Superguy for his side of the story, which will be included in the next chapter!

The eastern war has started

The biased part

This next story is going to be VERY degrading towards my self, but after the sad attempt of “news” from lord billy who is attempting to take over the world news has saddened me. Causing me to come out with the most unbiased story yet to entertain you readers.

The unbiased part

After the events that had taken place which caused serene to lose the NAP with W|S and again lose the alliance with Avatar, Serene decided the best move was to disband and merge into both Avatar, who took in one or two members, and VETS.

One of the former Serene members who is on W|S personal hit list is now Avatar Member Voodoo. who Kirk Thewineman has be told will still be targeted, Avatar member or not.

A player from VETS had been making back door deal with surrounding tribes as he realized the potential of growth and diplomacy the tribe had with the current surrounding tribes. This player was myself London

He made a deal with W|S to take the serene players in K46 where the main cluster of VETS sat and form a NAP with W|S while they attempted to buy some time to decide what to do next. Another part of the deal was to leave the K45 members who attempted to join VETS and not let them into the tribe.

After kicking the k45 members of the tribe they formed another tribe Repose who gained top 10 over night. Another tribe was formed, rebels that seemed to have merged into repose not 24 hours after the raise of Repose

After thinking the the NAP was going to be a good thing for VETS and with the duke leaving it quickly came to light that Lord BillyNoMatesmay not of been the best route to go. Lodon Quickly made the decision to try and reverse the actions he had laid down.

London Had then started supplying [r]Repose[/b] with support trying to make amends with the former tribe mates as his only intentions was what he thought was good of the tribe. The NAP was violated by these actions, not to mention the NAP was made by a member of VETS who held no power to be making these kinds of deals.

The doings of former VETS Duke eo723 made a lot more sense to me as my next plan was to correct all the mistakes i had made in less then 12 hours. The noob, London had made the biggest mistake that world 93 has seen to date.

The second in command OD lord managed to start the mends and got eo723 back into the tribe and take over the reins once more. VETS has officially joined the war with Tranquillity and rebellion against SQUAD, W|S and NY|SS. It appears the the actions of London where not 100% unrepairable as once again the eastern tribes have banded together to take on Lord BillyNoMate and his tribe W|S

If OD LordHad chosen to leave the eastern side of the world would of been unrepairable!

During the mass confusions and different visions on leaders and non leaders of the like Repose Lost 9 villages to the enemy. But now that VETS and Rebellion have joined will the tide of the war change?

My lessons and my mistakes

This is a personal statement from me.

After i took it into my own interest to form a NAP with W|S I realized my mistake as i appeared to be mocked by Lord Billy and realized the mistake i had made with the dealings of the tribe.

I went against my duke and stepped into boots i was not ready for and had no business trying to be ready for. After gaining some really good advice from another world leader he told me. (not word for word but close enough)

“always back up your duke”

His plans and visions may not be yours and may not work but he has a vision and a plan and you have to trust him 100%. This i failed to do and changed the eastern side of the world over night with my foolish actions and rookie knowledge of how diplomacy works in the world.

After continuously apologizing to my duke eo723 he gave me a second chance. One that i do not intend to throw away as easily as the first.

Luckily for me the tribunal had set me up with players who have been playing this game for years and years and they have given me some friendly advice over the past few weeks. To the players who have helped me i would like to say thank you!

My actions should of gotten me kicked from my tribe and noble with out question but with great understanding i have been allowed to stay and fight. With my second chance I'm going to correct the wrongs i have done and help all the members of former tribe Serene and VETS

So my advice to anyone who is new to this game the responsibilities and decisions you make have consequences just as unforgiving as real life! Always back your duke!

Advice from the readers!

Okay guys i would like your input! this is going to be a community thing. Two questions for todays chapter.

What advice would you like to give to new players of tribal wars?

What are the main key things a duke needs to be a successful leader?

Let me know what you think below! If you want to add any advice of your own be sure to add it!

Once again guys i wanna apologize for the chapters not coming out like they have been! i have been slacking I'm sorry! Ill be picking it up again and i have come out of my depression state (my car works again)

DeletedUser120658

ever growing Screw tribe that has been growing like a weed in the back yard

Really? That's the simile you are going for?

A weed that happens to be #1 in the world, has been for quite some time...

DeletedUser120589

Really? That's the simile you are going for?

A weed that happens to be #1 in the world, has been for quite some time...

Weeds are number one in my back yard i gave up getting rid of them months ago, they kick my ass and grow so darn quicky

DeletedUser

I should note that my comments were made as an inactive advisory member of the Inc. council that weighed in on certain matters once in a blue moon without much involvement within the tribe since I was not playing W93 or in Inc, nor had I ever done.

The sentiment I shared was not my own opinion as I had no interaction with Ruud, but that of every single council member of Inc., this is from those who proposed the merger. I would disagree that Inc. ruined the merger, the leadership like Tpw were willing to look past Ruud and work with him. By contrast, I suggested pushing towards the replacement of Ruud with Garrock as the overall leader of the combined tribe if they were to go in that direction which I believed would work better in the long run since Garrock is a far better leader in my opinion and it would cause less internal issues or the alternative of looking towards Screw, which some people seemed to take on board. From what I have heard, not being in the chat but knowing a lot of the council from past worlds well, Ruud made the mistake of insulting Inc. council members in a chatroom foolishly thinking they weren't there but they were which caused the merger, as it was supposed to happen, to collapse since the reluctance became refusal for certain players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

im strugging to understand why your trying to say W|S made the NAP with someone who doesnt have power in VETs yet again you lie

The nap was made with sir mayhem and yes he was in fact a baron read below
Sir Mayhem III on 29.05. at 19:50
ok, i have been chatting to london to get a better handle on this and have looked at what has been done on council here.

I agree to kick the full list.
This was our mistake in inviting the players on the list and its my place to fix it.

London says we still have a NAP with you guys if this is done, can i confirm that and that no other players from the move will be targeted?

We won't take any more ground in K45...

Are you happy with this?

DeletedUser120425

Invite everyone you know to the game.
Never be afraid to ask for help in this game, it has a lot of simple features like scripts, sniping, backtiming. These are all things that are best taught, and methods shown how. Always help a noob to achieve, so they can then do the same.
Respect, and Activity.
Respect is needed to a high standards from not only your tribe members but other world leaders and usually on a World Scale.
Activity is HIGHLY needed if you want to run your own show, although you have diplomats, barons, forum mods, warcoms, YOU are responsible for over watching every move they do, spending every moment analysing your tribe, the world map, every brown dot, every tribe. It is a role that should never lightly be taken. IF you are taking a duke role on a fresh world with dedication, be prepared for around a year or more or constant TW addiction.

DeletedUser120425

im strugging to understand why your trying to say W|S made the NAP with someone who doesnt have power in VETs yet again you lie

The nap was made with sir mayhem and yes he was in fact a baron read below
Sir Mayhem III on 29.05. at 19:50
ok, i have been chatting to london to get a better handle on this and have looked at what has been done on council here.

I agree to kick the full list.
This was our mistake in inviting the players on the list and its my place to fix it.

London says we still have a NAP with you guys if this is done, can i confirm that and that no other players from the move will be targeted?

We won't take any more ground in K45...

Are you happy with this?

He means he was not Duke, did not have the right to decide for the tribe. They were council members only who had an input, he saying they moved without the proper "blessing" to do so, and overthrew the Duke of the tribe, and he has apologized and realised how foolish he was.

Lord BillyNoMates

it doesnt matter who made the agreement as long as it was someone who either had baron or duke

the baron made the agreement and then they violated it so in my books they are no better then serene for violating there diplomacy

Lord BillyNoMates

cb947cee1d51430caf6a7aa15c273f9e.png

this screen shot also shows Vets coming to us

also on that 16 minute call London said that EO agrees serene cant be trusted and that our NAP was mainly to go after NOOBs safely

he can go and call me a liar but me him charmand3r and the other leaders he asked for help from already knows the truth

DeletedUser116463

Be the god of persistence in the flesh and be the hard working player of the world. Lastly,

Try not to become a player of success. Rather become the player of Value.

Im not qualified to answer this. However.

Try not to become a leader of success. Rather become a leader of Value.

DeletedUser110954

Advises:
1) Avoid the egos of the leaders. The first enemy of a tribe is his duke egos.

2) Be active and grow fast. If you are a weak player, diplomacy will not help you.

3) Don't take it hard on yourself for your mistakes. These mistakes are very common,everybody has same experiences.

My perspective of the word:

1) WS is doom to fail for several reasons. They are making more enemies than friends. They have a very big and diverse front line, its impossible to fight in all the fronts. They lack a decent leader, despite the propaganda Billy makes, he is not a world winner leader. Its not personal at all, i like the boy but he needs more experience.

2) WS will disband in 1-2 month from now and their members will merge in different tribes.

3) W93 will be soon divided into 2 part; SCREW Vs. Rest of the World. The side with more activity and team work will win this world. Its so soon to forecast the winner but as far as i see, "Rest of the World" side is more active and has more players so if they see the future as i see it, they will start making an strong bond together and will unit against SCREW when the time comes.

DeletedUser120524

Don't play with my heart like that. Garrock for leader? I would've gone rabid :D

DeletedUser

Advice to new players:

My first advice to be quite honest is to not play. TW is an addiction and you will be addicted to a pay to win mobile phone game that isn't that good anymore. Assuming you ignore that advice, the ideal would be to be willing to spend about 1500PP at the start of a world that you aren't going to play to farm PP in a new world through heavily pushing your village at the beginning until you run out of PP and then selling resources that your pits/farming makes on the market. Literally just spam pits with resource boosts and buying resources from the market as well as build stables and get lc constantly running. Keep doing that until you can sell no more, you should get around 10k-50k PP depending on how much you invest in terms of time/money. This is not 100% necessary if you are great at the game, but since you are new you should be supplementing your lack of experience/skill with PP.

Then you should start a new world, the key is to find a premade with a decent proven leader if you want to be in the best tribes and avoid tribes with many unstable personalities at all costs. Not to say that unknown leaders cannot be good, but it is far more of a gamble and there are very few top level leaders who are not well known and respected due to the influence they have on the world. Find a person on the public forums who has posts in the thousands and still posts regularly, they will give you a decent idea on how good a tribe is by just staring at the list and know a lot of the top players/leaders. Ask them specifically about the leadership, ignore them if they say this tribe has a few good players, individual players do not make a tribe. Otherwise, there are a few names who have won worlds or are very well respected leaders, stick to those names and avoid being in tribes with all others. From there find someone in your tribe who knows their shit, the best way is just to do it based on reputation within the tribe. Stick to that person like glue and ask them to be your senpai and teach you about the game. That'll make pretty much anyone who is willing to put in the work good at the new TW.

What makes a good duke:

This is a difficult question since there are so many differing styles of leadership and traits that make a top level leader. I can talk at least from my experience as a multi-world winning leader, but with the knowledge that my own style only works in certain tribes and is not particularly transferrable. I'm going to assume that there is one duke and they are leader for my answer, though co-duking and even three duke tribes exist.

At the base level, activity and knowledge about the game is needed. In my personal opinion, the leader should be the most active or at least top 5 in terms of activity in the tribe and similar in terms of game knowledge. Activity is imperative due to the sheer amount of work that leadership requires no matter whether you have a council or not. I could go through what is needed to be done in a top level tribe, but really the list is endless. In the old worlds, it was a full time job essentially without pay or much in the way of appreciation. Knowledge is needed simply due to the need to understand certain situations, particularly on the macro level as well as the micro level one learns as a player. As well as having to know how to play the game so you understand your player's accounts and capabilities, stuff like diplomacy, tribal level operations and stacking, creating a tribal atmosphere are things rarely encountered at the player level without having a load of experience either in TW or other disciplines.

In terms of personality, the most important thing is being mentally stable. Mentally unstable and impulsive leaders ruin tribes. Being egotistical/arrogant is fine and even good, but only on the proviso you are competent. Egotism without competence is a death warrant. Ultimately if you do your job well, you do not have to be likeable or charismatic. I certainly do not fall in that category and I have won worlds as a leader. You will get respect so long as you are mentally unstable or impulsive and look at things logically.

Other stuff that can help:

Explain everything that you do and why you are doing it when making decisions. Never mention spies even if you know one exists. Don't run as a democracy, most people don't have a clue and democracy sucks in TW. The best thing to do is to give people the choice when they are going to agree with you which gives the illusion of choice. In essence all the people you hate as leaders in real life (talking dictatorships like Hitler, Mao, Stalin rather than buffoons like Trump), do whatever their governments would do in that particular situation and it will probably make your tribe very successful.