The Tribal Tribune Chapter XXXV

DeletedUser120589

Today I have no news! Today i want to ask everyones opinion and to have the answer the following questions in your own opinion! Please be sure to keep it clean and friendly as we don't want the ban hammer of the infamous moderator o_O

So the following questions are limited and obviously have rules! The rules are obvious because, well, they just are :D

So with out further ado lets begin!

In your own opinion who is the most Untrustworthy player in world 93, and why, what did they do to get this title of most untrustworthy??

Which Underdog tribe shows or showed the most promise at one point in the world? why?

Which Duke has shown the most skills as far as leader ship? what are your reasons? (can't pick your own duke as we all would)

(this one is for the DUKES) which player in your tribe has been the most usefull, a MVP title so to speak? And why?

Which tribe was the most disappointing as far as an all round leadership, fighting power, teamwork and roster in the world?

In your opinion, which player is the most hated? (public enemy number 1) and why?

We will have these 5 questions to start! If people enjoy this post and wish to see another hit that Like and comment what you think. If you have a question that you want to let the world see, send it to me and ill add it in next weeks questionnaire!

Hakuna Matata

In your own opinion who is the most Untrustworthy player in world 94, and why, what did they do to get this title of most untrustworthy??

In your opinion, which player is the most hated? (public enemy number 1) and why?

Goldie for both, down right scoundrel he is

DeletedUser

In your own opinion who is the most Untrustworthy player in world 93, and why, what did they do to get this title of most untrustworthy??

Hakuna Matada. he's a well known unapologetic prick.

DeletedUser120589

A honest discussion on the questions but i guess not lmao

DeletedUser

That guy who writes the Tribal Tribune.

th

I keep reading them since I've been told there's going to be a good chapter coming out soon, but after 35 or so I'm having doubts.

DeletedUser120589

That guy who writes the Tribal Tribune.

th

I keep reading them since I've been told there's going to be a good chapter coming out soon, but after 35 or so I'm having doubts.
Sorry you feel that way. You don't have to read them. You can always sit in the corner and sulk

@The NOOB and The NOOBER good idea i think ill be doing that!

DeletedUser120589

I also sometimes pick up the Sun or watch Jeremy Kyle whilst knowing they are garbage. I get bored, what can I say.
Well I wanted it to be legitimate news but playing this game and actually being an adult (which I haven't figured out how to do yet) and chasing stories to see if it was legitimate or BS was timely and just to much hassle....It was entertaining and made the forums active so i did my part in the TW community lol

DeletedUser

Didn't say it wasn't entertaining. Sometimes someone is in a mood to watch people on the comment sections fight each other over utter rubbish. There's simply not enough interesting or relevant news/content that is relevant to do 35 threads worth, so in part it is out of your control.

DeletedUser

To be honest though, you are correct to an extent. Pretty much every world now, I sit in the corner and sulk nowadays. I can't help it, I've been playing for 11 years and have seen a game I love and have dedicated countless hours into become a running joke. The bitterness comes off in pretty much all my posts. I hate the direction the meta has gone in, I hate watchtowers which I am sure most people will also grow to hate as it gets into midgame, I hate the heavy pay to win aspect to this game, I hate the lack of competition especially when it comes to leadership. I often wonder why I even play, but then it is just something to do.

To add to your vague topic, I have a question.

What do people think of this world?

I've thought about this myself a bit. I don't really like the way TW is in general, but I think W93 actually exaggerates all that. Everything else I have mentioned asides from WTs has already come into play.

Take the direction of the meta for example and have a look at SCREW. SCREW has no doubt done very well and will be probably gliding across the finish line no trouble. For me though, I've found it actually quite difficult to be there and it is thanks to a few people that I am still around and playing this game. To me, SCREW is pretty textbook of what top tribes are supposed to be like currently. Essentially you follow the path of least resistance, recruitment heavy because recruiting a few players can decide these smaller worlds, do shady dealing because the risk reward is heavily skewed in the favour of those who use all their tools in their arsenal to win, avoid war or more specifically competitive war at all costs. Yes, the tribe is still easily the best in the world, but I suppose stylistically it grains on me. I think the style itself also affects the conduct of certain few people in the tribe. I could mention a lot more on this general topic, but I think I will leave it there. Essentially, SCREW have some very nice people that I consider to be good friends, they'll get their win and I'll be happy for them and what is being done is all fair enough. Personally though, that sort of victory means nothing to me.

At the opposite end, you have the lack of competition and Pay to Win. Screw has 11 of the top 15 players. This is not a coincidence, it is heavily based on financial investment into the game. Resource boosts, cost and time reduction, super large flags, minigames, premium logs over 100 pages long. Compound that with how bad the rest of the world is and you see why it's already gg. I don't know too much about Solo-, never talked to him but at least he's not a clear village idiot which seems to be the norm in the East. I could easily be writing an essay on this, I feel sorry for players in the East. For all the issues I have with SCREW, it's a pretty solid tribe though relatively untested. I could say band together, gangbang SCREW but we all know it either isn't ever going to happen or when it does it will be far too late. I'd go over the individual leaders of the Eastern tribes but everyone already knows even if they don't admit it. The only one I don't know too much about as a leader is the leader of RoyalE, I can already tell you the rest unless they changed since past worlds are rubbish.

So I wonder at the end of the day, despite all the drama which I think is forced a bit, this world will end up being a pretty simple yet unsatisfying and ultimately forgettable victory by SCREW.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

-Charmander after his compete brutal betrayal of his tribe. If he's quitting then at least there's an explanation but if he's just heading to join NOOBS then we can definitely say him.

Which Underdog tribe shows or showed the most promise at one point in the world? why?

-I'm not sure what qualifies as an underdog in this case but serene or panda before they got exposed.

Which Duke has shown the most skills as far as leader ship? what are your reasons? (can't pick your own duke as we all would)

(this one is for the DUKES) which player in your tribe has been the most usefull, a MVP title so to speak? And why?

-Obivious choice would be any player front and centre like genesiscommander but some players who have acted as a confidant to me also deserve a mention. Later on this of course could change because I know the combatants I am lucky to have in SCREW.

Which tribe was the most disappointing as far as an all round leadership, fighting power, teamwork and roster in the world?
-Without taking an easy dig at a tribe on the ropes. It has to be WS. I'm sorry for their members. They didn't get the duke they deserved. As anyone playing deserves better than what's happened to them.

-Billy but I hope it flips to charmander for his shady dealings and utter incompetence when managing people. Doing what he done - for his tribe? Oh yeah. Get a PA for all the thank you mail flooding in.
@Charmander don't quit yet! Go join noobs and when you feel a little bored or pointless cause mayhem in there too. Untrustworthy. Cheater. i hope it echoes through the worlds to come and Noobs don't invite someone who acts as lowly as that to their tribe. You should perish with the members you have just screwed over. I hope they realise what you've done and cannabalise you.

DeletedUser

Nah, he's just being himself. Was bottom of the barrel back in past worlds too when it came to conduct.

I doubt he has quit, you will know when he quits. On W87 at least, he spent lots of PP demolishing all his villages to an incoming Op because he knew he was screwed and was very salty about it. Certain people stink of desperation for victory and it is funny when they don't achieve it.

DeletedUser120602

Nah, he's just being himself. Was bottom of the barrel back in past worlds too when it came to conduct.

I doubt he has quit, you will know when he quits. On W87 at least, he spent lots of PP demolishing all his villages to an incoming Op because he knew he was screwed and was very salty about it. Certain people stink of desperation for victory and it is funny when they don't achieve it.

I didn't spend 1 pp on demolishing my villages. Those that know me, know I don't have that kind of pp to just blow away. I used all the villages catapults to demolish villages starting from the frontline. Wouldn't you say, if I was quitting the world any way that I should make it as disadvantageous for the enemy as much as possible?

Then again you may be still butt hurt about using all your nukes on taking this.
6aca1ccef101c8997acd9747f929be4e.png

DeletedUser

If you wanted to make it difficult for the enemy, presumably you would instead fight to the end, delaying over and over through sniping and stacking before eventually doing that which you could have easily done given your position or gifted your villages to your tribemates. If you couldn't play any longer, which was obviously not the case given the time you put into demolishing your own villages rather than defending, then you could have easily set a sitter within your tribe. Instead you gave up the first day you were attacked.

Ultimately, you had no intention of making it disadvantageous for the enemy, you never cared about your tribemates one iota or thought your actions would affect the outcome of any war. Your own tribemates and "friends" had to take villages you had demolished down on your backline over 50 squares away from any of my tribe's villages out of pure salt. Your stunt only increased the pace at which my tribe rimmed every single one of your tribemates since your lack of defending meant we acquired villages in K46, the majority of which you had only reduced to 6.5k at the time which was perfectly serviceable as bases to take more which was done.

It mattered not to me personally anyways. I just thought it amusing how mad you were that you lost.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i believe there were about 100 applications sent to noobs, to join their tribe. even i sent one as the world is now done for..how can one even bother about fighting such lovable tribe

i mean just check out their friends, and thats the second tribes lol

Allies
NOOBS
T.D.K
[CTRL]
DKA
Dwarf
RoyalE
Revolt
T.R.D.
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
HONOUR