The Tribal Tribune Chapter XXXV

DeletedUser118447

Its not like that, Haim aka luke is a good player, he just fell for billy and char's sweet words lol.
All he was looking at was the size of WS, and was being manipulated to lead the ws crew and war west.

None of the other royal/noobs council saw it taking a good shape and we didnt go along with it.

I wasn't going to reply to you before as to not cause an argument but I will do now since you've decided to post about it again. I wasn't manipulated or persuaded by anyone. The idea was mine and Elliot's alone as I'm sure you already know but if you don't then you can ask anyone in either council or Billy/Charmander themselves or actually just scroll up our joint council chat.

Of course I looked at size, this is a strategic game, no? I believed WS could have of been an asset to us with me and Elliot joining their leadership we could've worked together to make ground west with extra fire power and we wouldn't have to waste time fighting WS whilst Screw continues to grow at an impressive rate. Now you're fighting Avatar and soon Screw, you have limited options and also little hope but hey, that's none of my business. ;)

You guys didn't like our idea and that is perfectly fine, me and Elliot aren't in leadership anymore and so the world continues and so do we. We're over it, so maybe it's time you were too 'brah'.

PS, I won't be posting about this again or replying to anything because it is history now and that is where it should stay.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120589

Wow for the first time i would actually agree with someone. HAIM did a smart move as NOOBS did not. NOOBS is fighting avatar and NAILED who they recently did a op on and completely failed.

Chamand3r is the one who broke the tribe up when he should not of. Getting rid of lord billy would of saved his tribe.

NOOBS has failed an op against NAILED and Avatar in a matter of weeks. They are also going to have to worry about Screw when they come around. Im not sure what RoyalE is going to do but joining NOOBS will be a gamble as the NAP with screw might not hold up (hint hint) resulting in war. If RoyalE was to fight a enemy that is common to Screw they will last longer......just saying.

NOOBS is a broken tribe. So many factions and separate group in that tribe. Its like a tribe in a tribe NOOBS is pregnant with Serene lol

DeletedUser76354

Wow for the first time i would actually agree with someone. HAIM did a smart move as NOOBS did not. NOOBS is fighting avatar and NAILED who they recently did a op on and completely failed.

Chamand3r is the one who broke the tribe up when he should not of. Getting rid of lord billy would of saved his tribe.

NOOBS has failed an op against NAILED and Avatar in a matter of weeks. They are also going to have to worry about Screw when they come around. Im not sure what RoyalE is going to do but joining NOOBS will be a gamble as the NAP with screw might not hold up (hint hint) resulting in war. If RoyalE was to fight a enemy that is common to Screw they will last longer......just saying.

NOOBS is a broken tribe. So many factions and separate group in that tribe. Its like a tribe in a tribe NOOBS is pregnant with Serene lol
Utter rubbish lol.

Where are these separate factions? Everyone's been working together since day one, and unlike Avatar, we're fighting two fronts and still having the upper hand.

You guys can never talk of a failed op after giving Sgt Bull 1million ODD and 150k~ defeated troops over a 2 day period, with nothing to show for it.

Side 1:
Tribes: NOOBS
Side 2:
Tribes: Avatar
Players: Plaguemaster, scoldingfire

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 8
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,544
Side 2: 46,767
Difference: 67,777

chart

Does anyone from Noobs send mails like this?

****** yesterday at 21:36
fuck this tribe, first they say attack, after a while they say stop, all it's a mess on their head. you got it right when you said to go back to *****. all this fuck shit make me stop playing. tommorow morning i will delete the account. feel free to noble what you like. all the best

or

*********** on 15.06. at 06:46
TO : Blackgrimreaper and sassy

As you can see I stepped on your k36, this is not because we are at war but simply because the villa there are incapable of this war so just putting them in a good use.

I and Artista have no bad history and besides we asked permission prior to going k36 for my growth, i stepped back becasue he said so, thing is I am in the border and there is no other place to run.

As I said to him, I have personal reason on playing this and this is only to win the world.

He also made me realise that SCREW is only using us as tools like you are using other tribes, well its a game and its part of the strategy.

My main point of mailing you is to ask you permission to take k36 only those player who are incapable due to lack of experience and let me grow. i will not interfere with the war.

What ever happens we are friend and maybe some point in the game we can be comrade. No one knows, so better to have those villages taken but not so good player than me (i know you guys are better).

Please let me know your thought.

PS : I will never spy for you nor for Avatar, trust are gained and not given so I don't like this spying game, just wanted to play fair and be proud of what I can achieve.

Multiple mails of people wanting to jump ship..

********** on 15.06. at 07:11
Is it not possible for me to enter and join you after as looking into the map.

If I jump now, I will be feast by my neighbours. Also you guys are so quite with Ops so I don't know what to do.

Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
stop being lame klauss, were fully aware of all the mails and who it is..:0

now stop claiming big stat stuff on a couple of our members far south.. all will change.. btw soz about all yr nukes smashed on longstrike :same as us giving a mill ODD to sgt bull

im enjoying this .. and were comming ..

DeletedUser76354

stop being lame klauss, were fully aware of all the mails and who it is..:0

now stop claiming big stat stuff on a couple of our members far south.. all will change.. btw soz about all yr nukes smashed on longstrike :same as us giving a mill ODD to sgt bull

im enjoying this .. and were comming ..

Didn't even give him 200k lmao, but apology accepted.

DeletedUser120425

Funny you should mention sergeant bulls having that ODD as it was all troops from TNBRO which was being sat by you guys and has been tribe less since the real player quit! TNBRO had so much support in sergeant bulls fromt line villages he is now #ER 1 ODS in the world! so basically no NOOBS is not doing well lol

lol nice try but once you lost that account NOOBS are screwed. Your using all the troops to stack your front lines. After TNBRO gave a member of avatar the sit who then decided to hop on your tribal band wagon and go on a word tribe tour of 93 made the TNBRO account leave the avatar tribe and used the troops to stack your front lines. So you have nothing to brag about ODD lmao.
Nope you mean Nooobienooobienobbie

sonofsatan98

Maybe if you say these things enough you will be able to convince your selves it's true but not us, we're stable and ready as we always have been avatar despite what your trying to tell us about our own affairs :D Let's shut up an get some more stats before we discuss it any more if what we've got so far isn't enough to show you how it's going to develop