The Tribal Tribune Chapter XXXV

DeletedUser119075

Artista, stop posting. You are embarrassing me with your nonsense post. I already dislike you for backstabbing me. Don't make that worse please.

You are a noob, I'm a pp whore. Hence we are in noobs since it's a tribe full of noobs and rejects according to Screw. Stop talking crap until you have actually done something or you will end up like Billy and go on all fours to beg for help. (says WS will win and ends up getting destroyed himself.)

DeletedUser

Sigh... i have more villages than u, and im sure i have waaay more coins

If you wanna measure dicks I'm all down for it but considering you are only rank 97 farming it feels quite meaningless. Big talk and very little for show. You use the term "no life" which theoretically makes no sense what so ever or will never find a adequate definition to it even if it was attempted to define but regardless I have a pretty good idea of what you are referring to and what you are doing in those terms are far worse than anybody else on externals. Pointless arguments and the "i have more villages than u" must be the most "no life" shit i've heard in a while.

EDIT: Before you say I hide and won't show my ingame name as a ridiculous counter-argument, I am GenesisCommander. Feel free to stop by ingame.

DeletedUser119075

Bunch of noobs, my farming level is OVER 9000..

index.php

What have you guys done to me..

DeletedUser120814

There are like 5 people here posting 100 posts and they make it look like this thread is active

Keep complimenting each other and rubbing each other off

Its definitely working becUse you're all happy and love each other..

I clap for the... ;) lol

You all need a few girlfriends, maybe something to do
I aced my exam ^^

DeletedUser79609

There are like 5 people here posting 100 posts and they make it look like this thread is active

Keep complimenting each other and rubbing each other off

Its definitely working becUse you're all happy and love each other..

I clap for the... ;) lol

You all need a few girlfriends, maybe something to do
I aced my exam ^^

You sound slightly jelly, js

DeletedUser120524

[removed by moderator]

They need to know together we have more nukes and Od that you, stop comparing accounts for a moment and compare the full OD from east and full Od from west

East will eat west, easy go do the math, and start working on a gameplan, cuz u guys havent win none yet.
The unfortunate and tragically sad thing about you is I really believe that you think what you are saying is actually factual. You honestly think you are a good player. You truly have deluded yourself into this gospel you're preaching.

Ahahaahhahaha!

You've been waging a helluva war on those barbs! You're a real tough, mean fighting machine. Oh! I can tell - don't you worry. I'm shaking in my boots.

You know what? I enjoy people like you. People like you are entirely necessary. People like you cause the rest of us to unite. There is nobody more deserving of our "attention" than somebody like you.

So go on, keep putting your own foot in your mouth. I will have SO much to quote by you later on when your account has 0 villages.

You're the worst player on the world. You're even worse than Kapo. In fact you might even be THE WORST player I've known about in the past 5 years. You singlehandedly make your tribe look even stupider. One of the conditions for you to be in the tribe should be that you are banned from using the external forums.

Every time you post I feel like this must be one of those prank reality shows but I can't seem to find the hidden cameras.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Now I'm thoroughly fed up with the RL-insults, the homophobia and the IQ-insults thrown about by people here (in this thread and in this world forum). This is about to reach a stage where I will start handing out progressively longer bans to people who cannot post in a civil manner and keep their comments within the rules. There are already people here sitting on enough infraction points to get bans on any violation at all, but if this continues, we'll have people sit on straight-up bans lasting for months. I'm sure you all want to avoid that as much as I do, so I suggest you all take a little time and consider your behaviour, consider the differences between in-game and real life (yeah, those lines are quite thick), and I suggest you all go to https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/forum-rules.278318/ and read up on the rules a tad.

I hope I've made myself clear.

DeletedUser

Now I'm thoroughly fed up with the RL-insults, the homophobia and the IQ-insults thrown about by people here (in this thread and in this world forum). This is about to reach a stage where I will start handing out progressively longer bans to people who cannot post in a civil manner and keep their comments within the rules. There are already people here sitting on enough infraction points to get bans on any violation at all, but if this continues, we'll have people sit on straight-up bans lasting for months. I'm sure you all want to avoid that as much as I do, so I suggest you all take a little time and consider your behaviour, consider the differences between in-game and real life (yeah, those lines are quite thick), and I suggest you all go to https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/forum-rules.278318/ and read up on the rules a tad.

Please just hand out the bans.

It's an embarrassment to see this sort of conduct anywhere, but especially when it's just a game.

DeletedUser76354

Poor play from Avatar kicking two targets right before the nobles land.

Scoldingfire and Plaguemaster were both dismissed, and I'm being told they were kicked for being inactive.

Scoldingfire had only recently joined, and has been moving defence around so obviously not very inactive. He was being operated on by Arch tribe.

Plaguemaster also moved defence around, has incoming support from Avatar and attempted to snipe my train twice, so again, not an inactive player.

Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
Plaguemaster Left 15th June 2017 - 19:03 38,281 (Both kicked around half hour before displayed time)
red.png
scoldingfire Left 15th June 2017 - 19:03 20,664

Le wild incoming (624|465) K46 9,723 Plaguemaster foxslayer09 [NOOBS] 2017-06-15 19:03:27
red.png
Atlantis (612|475) K46 9,467 Plaguemaster Gandalaugh [NOOBS] 2017-06-15 19:00:05
red.png
Winterfallen :D (616|457) K46 3,962 Plaguemaster Klaus Johannis [NOOBS] 2017-06-15 19:00:00

Barbarian village (624|460) K46 7,116 scoldingfire spartanmike151 [Arch] 2017-06-15 18:11:50
red.png
008 Simvastatin (629|441) K46 5,066 scoldingfire [Avatar] anaixia [Arch] 2017-06-13 08:27:01

W|S did the same thing, now look at them ;)

DeletedUser120589

Well fleezus i don't like it when you roast people because your so good at it but artists gave you a firework and you

Im sorry that my posts are just to much heat to handle.... But hey the TW community is alive and active on this world =D Love the players on the externals lol

cokesrus

Thank you for standing up for us individuals who are being mistreated and having hatred spewed at.
rCARiRc.gif

For the ones who want to sing along with me:

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Well fleezus i don't like it when you roast people because your so good at it but artists gave you a firework and you

Im sorry that my posts are just to much heat to handle.... But hey the TW community is alive and active on this world =D Love the players on the externals lol

Imagine if half these kids could play like I can roast lol :p

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
klauss , yes i did drop them both before you took a village.. why.. because i heard nothing in time and i sat account to find i had 1,22mins before take

wow thats not good enough

both were dismissed even though oine wasnt attacked.. because they just simply didnt make the grade in avatar.. was simply timing.. do you really think we care about a village stat? nope.. were comming down and you aint gonna stop us ..:)