The Tribal Tribune Chapter XXXV

DeletedUser117750

In your own opinion who is the most Untrustworthy players in world 93, and why, what did they do to get this title of most untrustworthy?? Deception, Lork Ike, Nex. Devils Advocate, W0sh, many more. for not only being traitors but for how they they went about the whole thing.

Which Underdog tribe shows or showed the most promise at one point in the world? why? At one point i thought serene was a secret power house although i did think panda was the underdog for some time.

Which Duke has shown the most skills as far as leader ship? what are your reasons? (can't pick your own duke as we all would) I would say solo due to his advanced recruitment tactic, and whole game plan of disrupting tribes instead of conquering them.

(this one is for the DUKES) which player in your tribe has been the most usefull, a MVP title so to speak? And why? The Wild disease account done a great job of defending against screw considering there position.

Which tribe was the most disappointing as far as an all round leadership, fighting power, teamwork and roster in the world? I would say Inc had the potential there, but struggled in leadership and had no form of team work apart from supporting. good tribes need selfless players dedicated to the tribe and work good as a team, Inc barley had this and the players that had those quality's didn't put enough time into the world or did not take it serious enough. But yeah overall disappointed in incs performance and the players loyalty to the tribe.

In your opinion, which player is the most hated? (public enemy number 1) and why? Probs has been billy although hate is a strong word to use still a nice guy though.

DeletedUser118447

In your own opinion who is the most Untrustworthy player in world 93, and why, what did they do to get this title of most untrustworthy??

I haven't met too many untrustworthy players on this world.

Which Underdog tribe shows or showed the most promise at one point in the world? why?
At one point I truly believed my own tribe Royale and Noobs could've won the world due to many reasons but now this will never happen.

Which Duke has shown the most skills as far as leader ship? what are your reasons? (can't pick your own duke as we all would)
Charmand3r, as much hate as that guy gets he did stay awake for 3 days straight account sitting members and therefore I believe he put more work into his tribe than any other duke on w93 but then again my knowledge on w93 dukes is limited.

(this one is for the DUKES) which player in your tribe has been the most usefull, a MVP title so to speak? And why?
Prince Arch. Though ceebs to explain.

Which tribe was the most disappointing as far as an all round leadership, fighting power, teamwork and roster in the world?
My own tribe lol

In your opinion, which player is the most hated? (public enemy number 1) and why?
Billy though he can be very irritating on externals once I got to know the guy he's really not all that bad and I don't think he deserves all the hate he gets, especially some of the stuff I've seen lately.

Peace

DeletedUser117996

Nah, i totally disagree with you. Remember this is an strategic game, your analysis lacks strategy. What is the winning strategy in this world?

I say the best strategy will be having more active players plus planning better coordinations. So how can it be done here?

I say Avatar+NOOBS+Royale should never merge. They must keep their own tribe, eating all their dead weight, divide Screw in 3 parts and each one hits its part. They must stack their fronts and launch against Screw before they do.

Lets assume each 4 tribe will have 30 active members. It will be 30 big accounts (of screw) against 90 medium accounts (avatar+noobs+royal).

With this strategy, time will be a key element for the end game scenario. The war will be a very long one so players will get bored eventually. So as Srew has bigger accounts with no food, they will get bored sooner. And this can lead them to lose the game.

I have seen this scenario works in previous worlds, if you need proof i can provide to you.

I don't think the Holy Sausage Empire should be left out

DeletedUser116463

Sandor is kinda hypocrite. There was one time you approached me with a plot of Shifting to Panda where the idea of moving in to screw was never yet introduced nor someone thought about it at that time.TPW knew it and he didnt trust you because of that, he knew you were in Panda chat.
Im not sure with deception but as far as iknow all these players youve have mentioned above each have a clear conscience.

For the Lord Ike which is handled by me and matt, we have done nothing bad against Inc during my time with the tribe.
okay, I rimmed Tpw, i paralysed and eliminate everyone from Inc/panda or whoever a threat to us.

if there is a player whom i cant trust is you Sandor.
I repeat you are the first one who betrayed the Trust of the Leadeship not Us.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Sandor is kinda hypocrite. There was one time you approached me with a plot of Shifting to Panda where the idea of moving in to screw was never yet introduced nor someone thought about it at that time.TPW knew it and he didnt trust you because of that, he knew you were in Panda chat.
Im not sure with deception but as far as iknow all these players youve have mentioned above each have a clear conscience.

For the Lord Ike which is handled by me and matt, we have done nothing bad against Inc during my time with the tribe.
okay, I rimmed Tpw, i paralysed and eliminate everyone from Inc/panda or whoever a threat to us.

if there is a player whom i cant trust is you Sandor.
I repeat you are the first one who betrayed the Trust of the Leadeship not Us.

Oh yeah isn't this the same guy who left the tribe because he couldn't wait a few days for a NAP to end?

Run on mate !

Nuclear Grade Calpol

Well there goes my externals virginity. Cancer it is then :)

Nuclear Grade Calpol

Well I won't know till I've waded neck deep into said cesspool but no doubt the current will drag me in soon enough :eek:

DeletedUser117750

Nah, it's the guy who wanted to go to other tribes multiple times, leaving inc. behind and was only held back by his co.
You can keep saying that, cause at the end of the day I stayed loyal you didn't. You can blame all the reasons you want to try keep your dignity but lets be honest here, you joined screw because you was scared to fight them. I was never held back by my co player at all, upon the last approach of trying to recruit me ( don't forget they tried this many times) i thought about the offer more than i should have so we talked about it and stuck with our plan to fight screw. But yeah you can keep playing that card to make yourself feel better.

DeletedUser119075

Luke, if you think royalnoobs working alongside ws would make a difference, you're wrong bro.
If today royal noobs has 01% chance of winning, if we had worked along ws, it would be a clear 0% brah

Char and billy did one thing in this world that impressed me, and that is manipulating you.

LOL I really tried hard to understand why Haim decided he wanted to work with WS. I even tried pretending that Billy and Char were good dukes and still found no viable reasons as to why Royal would want an alliance with WS after all the commotion with WS.

If one of you can explain to me the reasons why it will be a good move please let me know. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I think Haim is really inexperienced and has never achieved anything significant.

DeletedUser79609

LOL I really tried hard to understand why Haim decided he wanted to work with WS. I even tried pretending that Billy and Char were good dukes and still found no viable reasons as to why Royal would want an alliance with WS after all the commotion with WS.

If one of you can explain to me the reasons why it will be a good move please let me know. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I think Haim is really inexperienced and has never achieved anything significant.

Maybe they felt they couldn't beat WS straight up so wanted an alliance while they allowed WS to ruin themselves?

I doubt it, but if that's the case...lol

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Its not like that, Haim aka luke is a good player, he just fell for billy and char's sweet words lol.
All he was looking at was the size of WS, and was being manipulated to lead the ws crew and war west.

None of the other royalnoobs council saw it taking a good shape and we didnt go along with it.

DeletedUser119075

Great, Haim a good player but just got intimidated by size. Thanks for explaining this.

~ Screw, you so biiiig, pweaasse let's be fwrieendds and meeerge.

(ready to receive hate from kirk and his minions)

OTDDeathAwaits

Great, Haim a good player but just got intimidated by size. Thanks for explaining this.

~ Screw, you so biiiig, pweaasse let's be fwrieendds and meeerge.

(ready to receive hate from kirk and his minions)

You are so far from the truth. I even think you know that and you're just posting this rubbish because you've heard it said by someone else within noobs.