The Tribe Boneyard

DeletedUser

It would be cool IMO, if we could chronicle the demise of tribes as this world moves forward. Should it matter the size or noobishness of the tribe that gets buried here at the Tribal Boneyard? I have added 2 example entries. Please post your tribal obituaries below, and I will update.

TRIBAL BONEYARD

Date
Tribe NameCreationDeathDukeBest RankBest PointsDetails of Tribes DemiseCurrent # TribesTW Stats
Aug 7, 2012RUSSIAJul 24, 2012Aug 7, 2012BARBNOBLEYOU1579,411Disbanded
1628http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=tribe&id=672

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95698

this will be cool if it keeps being updated as many tribes disband everyday.

DeletedUser

I will also keep track of the number of tribes in existence. Will add more features as required. See what happens. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser106856

I will also keep track of the number of tribes in existence. Will add more features as required. See what happens. :icon_smile:

Its a very hard job, i don't think anyone has done it before. Best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Well very good luck to you with this. If you keep it up it'll be quite cool.

DeletedUser

Great idea look forward to seeing this update. I predict seeing TMK/TMK1/TMK2 up there eventually.

Hyborean

Reaction score
IMO it should matter the size and noobishness of the tribe, and unless they are directly affecting the top tribes, they should be excluded. For example, if there's a huge family of supernoob tribes that flame the forums and try to take down a top 10 tribe, their demise should be included. But other than that, a chronicle of the decline and end of the greatest would be a better read, and a hell of alot easier to keep updated.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, and the tally of total tribes remaining will account for the little tribes who have perished. Early game merges between little tribes might be something to document. Top 50 tribes as it is possible that some good tribes may emerge from the top 50 early on.

DeletedUser

Can we add the new tribe forming in the South? No wait... they haven't actually formed yet. Ahhh I give it a week :lol:

DeletedUser

It does seem a good idea, but i cannot see you actually doing this and keeping it up to date.

It would require you to be very up to date and actually stay on this world, assuming you don't get nobled out.

Personally tribes who can't survive due to others outgrowning them, don't really deserve a mention. (Unless they did something outstanding). Lets face it, thats not going to happen anytime soon.

I'd wait until a new world comes out before doing this, as everyone will jump ships soon, always happens.

Total

DeletedUser106973

Party has disbanded.

The cops shut it down as they were underage.

This is a good idea but I think it should be more of a record of who was defeated through wars rather than just a general disband as there are still hundreds of tribes. Almost all will disband at some point. Most in the near future.