The Tribe Boneyard

DeletedUser95161

Im sure there is a way to auto update the disbanding of tribes. I know that tw stats keeps track of all new tribes for a world and any new members. I bet that if you mail a mod they can help you set something up that will work for tracking disbanded tribes. Or maybe a good programmer can type something up.

DeletedUser

Im sure there is a way to auto update the disbanding of tribes. I know that tw stats keeps track of all new tribes for a world and any new members. I bet that if you mail a mod they can help you set something up that will work for tracking disbanded tribes. Or maybe a good programmer can type something up.
+1 Thats actually a really good idea, I would love to see something of that sort implemented. Perhaps, something sort of like Nickjer's Auto-updating Maps or ZomgTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah it disbanded cuz rob wanted to be lazy, eh no biggie haha. in the meantime i got a few invites to tribes that is meh. idk yet.

DeletedUser

I'm sure I could write something in PHP for that. I was hoping for more of story behind the numbers. An obituary, how did they die, war, famine, pestulance (Ashensugar). Who were the major players involved, etc etc

DeletedUser95161

+1 Thats actually a really good idea, I would love to see something of that sort implemented. Perhaps, something sort of like Nickjer's Auto-updating Maps or ZomgTW.

Exactly

I'm sure I could write something in PHP for that. I was hoping for more of story behind the numbers. An obituary, how did they die, war, famine, pestulance (Ashensugar). Who were the major players involved, etc etc

DO IT PLEASE!!!! Could be a useful for those small but decent tribes with smart leaders *cough* ME *cough*