The tribe LEGION

gricer

Seems as though LEGION is harassing other players, its a shame they don;t have any honor or pride. W33 is dominated by a bunch of inconsiderate kids.

DeletedUser

And the forums are dominated by petty children making up pathetic threads about tribes and players who are better then they are. Attacking players is part of the game get over it.

DeletedUser

LMAO! What did you expect to gain from posting this Gricer, if I may ask?

gricer

And the forums are dominated by petty children making up pathetic threads about tribes and players who are better then they are. Attacking players is part of the game get over it.

A person doesn;t even have time to gain any defense and there nobled, so Mines Long, it seems your one of them aren't you, yea you are. And as whwt am I to gain on posting this, nothing, because nothing will be done about it, just want to say all LEGION members are cowards and dishonorable, did'nt even honor a NAP. So Mines Long our petty little child, what do you say about that (like I even care what you have to say,lol)

DeletedUser

Im not part of their tribe at all. Can you read I have a sig thats clearly says DETOX. Anyway a wise man once told me NAP meant Noble All Players. So yeah they honoured it perfectly by getting rid of you. I fail to see how they are cowards, if they had run away from you maybe but they took you on and nobled you because you didnt have enough defense. You should thank them because next world you will be going in thinking must build more troops so i dont get nobled. I thought I might be a petty little child for contradicting you, but in your eyes how am I a petty little child?

DeletedUser

I'm guessing you're upset about this:
red.png
Black Thorn 1 (826|560) K584,297Gricer [LK]yut-yau [LEGION]10th July 2009 - 12:11:36

Are you sure that LEGION listed SKULL2 (your old tribe) as a NAP... or had only your leaders listed them? Seeing how LEGION has been nobling SKULL since early to mid May (before you even joined them, according to twstats), I don't understand where you got the idea of a NAP.

DeletedUser

A person doesn;t even have time to gain any defense and there nobled, so Mines Long, it seems your one of them aren't you, yea you are. And as whwt am I to gain on posting this, nothing, because nothing will be done about it, just want to say all LEGION members are cowards and dishonorable, did'nt even honor a NAP. So Mines Long our petty little child, what do you say about that (like I even care what you have to say,lol)

gricer please tell me, and provide evidence that we ever listed, or considered your pathetic tribe as a NAP?...

Have you failed to realise, that we took all but one of your leader's villages?...NAP?...i think not...

So go and pick up the dummy you have just spat out ans start playing.

gricer

I'm guessing you're upset about this:
red.png
Black Thorn 1 (826|560) K584,297Gricer [LK]yut-yau [LEGION]10th July 2009 - 12:11:36

Are you sure that LEGION listed SKULL2 (your old tribe) as a NAP... or had only your leaders listed them? Seeing how LEGION has been nobling SKULL since early to mid May (before you even joined them, according to twstats), I don't understand where you got the idea of a NAP.

Not upset about that , it was only a 4.2 point vill, and I never said SOAP58 or SKULL or SKULL2 had a NAP with yous, you broke a NAP with another tribe which I will not disclose. Your tribe are cowards and dishonorable and I personaly would love to see all of yous booted but that will never happen, so I will move on and hopefully have a better game of this else where. So if you want to noble my other vills which are 2K and lower go ahead, can;t stop yous,lol.

gricer

gricer please tell me, and provide evidence that we ever listed, or considered your pathetic tribe as a NAP?...

Have you failed to realise, that we took all but one of your leader's villages?...NAP?...i think not...

So go and pick up the dummy you have just spat out ans start playing.

Just the attitude I was talking about, start playing??? Sure I have 3 vills no bigger than 2K, I'll attack all your vills tomorrow, take a look dummy, how can anyone defend against all of LEGION comming down on us, boy are you stupid.

gricer

Im not part of their tribe at all. Can you read I have a sig thats clearly says DETOX. Anyway a wise man once told me NAP meant Noble All Players. So yeah they honoured it perfectly by getting rid of you. I fail to see how they are cowards, if they had run away from you maybe but they took you on and nobled you because you didnt have enough defense. You should thank them because next world you will be going in thinking must build more troops so i dont get nobled. I thought I might be a petty little child for contradicting you, but in your eyes how am I a petty little child?

Oh please, DETOX, a bunch of wannabe's, you are a kid and I will close my conversation with you, go play with your hamster kid.

DeletedUser

Just the attitude I was talking about, start playing??? Sure I have 3 vills no bigger than 2K, I'll attack all your vills tomorrow, take a look dummy, how can anyone defend against all of LEGION comming down on us, boy are you stupid.

hmmm...you still havnt answered my question...

DeletedUser

Not upset about that , it was only a 4.2 point vill, and I never said SOAP58 or SKULL or SKULL2 had a NAP with yous, you broke a NAP with another tribe which I will not disclose. Your tribe are cowards and dishonorable and I personaly would love to see all of yous booted but that will never happen, so I will move on and hopefully have a better game of this else where. So if you want to noble my other vills which are 2K and lower go ahead, can;t stop yous,lol.

sorry, double post.

Go on Gricer, tell the world, i am giving you permission...in fact why dont i tell the good people?

we have only ever had 2 NAP's in this game, REBORN and OWNED...

REBORN - They broke the NAP and started attacking us, we retaliated and they couldnt handle it so they disbanded.

OWNED - Cross nobling issues made the NAP an ornament rather than useful and so it was cancelled.

Both of them were cancelled honerably with words. We have never broken an NAP, as we respect them.

So either i have missed something, or you are imaging things...please clarify

DeletedUser

go play with your hamster kid.
Is that what kids play with these days? :icon_confused:

So just to summarize, you are making some vague accusations with no proof to back it up about some NAP that apparently you've only heard about via hearsay.

So with that part rendered irrelevant, that leaves us with your village getting nobled and you whining about it. Going back to your first 2 posts, it sounds like you are calling them dishonorable because they took your village before you could build your defense. That seems like a sound strategy on their part if they are trying to conserve their own troops.

If you're not upset about that, then what ARE you upset about? Maybe you could let us know some details of what happened?

gricer

Is that what kids play with these days? :icon_confused:

So just to summarize, you are making some vague accusations with no proof to back it up about some NAP that apparently you've only heard about via hearsay.

So with that part rendered irrelevant, that leaves us with your village getting nobled and you whining about it. Going back to your first 2 posts, it sounds like you are calling them dishonorable because they took your village before you could build your defense. That seems like a sound strategy on their part if they are trying to conserve their own troops.

If you're not upset about that, then what ARE you upset about? Maybe you could let us know some details of what happened?

Oh, I see, we join a world, just come off protection and we get hit with 2 nukes and 4 waves of nobles, boy that was fun, so where does a person go then, do it all over again??? It's not that I lost 1 vill, I still have 3 left (for now), you don't see any other tribe doing that or in any other world I'm in anyways and every tribe I've belong to NEVER did that, we have pride and are honorable. Thats where I'm comming from.

DeletedUser

In a slow building world such as this, a > 4k pt village with little resistance is ripe for the taking.

You didn't just come off protection either. You have been playing this world since at least Feb 15th. Ironically, the person that just took your village ALSO appears to have started Feb 15th :lol:

You have only yourself to blame and it would earn much more respect to admit that.

gricer

In a slow building world such as this, a > 4k pt village with little resistance is ripe for the taking.

You didn't just come off protection either. You have been playing this world since at least Feb 15th. Ironically, the person that just took your village ALSO appears to have started Feb 15th :lol:

You have only yourself to blame and it would earn much more respect to admit that.

Its not me, its others just starting, I've seen it so many times, and yes this is a slow world which makes it even harder to get going. Whats the sense of playing if you don't stand a chance in heck of defending. I don't care if they take my vills, like I said go ahead., I play in other worlds which I'm a lot more happier, and I've played in other worlds which I lost all my vills, but we played fair. We did'nt noble players that just started out. TW should put a block in this in which a larger vill cannot attack a smaller one of certain size (part of fair play).

DeletedUser

What do you think morale is for, my friend?

Would you rather the player warn you that you are going to be attacked, and then tell you how many troops they are sending? That would make this game horribly uninteresting...
You must not understand this game is called TribalWARS. In war you do not tell the enemy you are attacking, nor wait for them to prepare for you! You hit them as soon as possible, especially if they dont have any defense. Its called tactics, which you, and your tribe, obviously lack.
Besides, you learned from this, did you not?

gricer

Would you rather the player warn you that you are going to be attacked, and then tell you how many troops they are sending? That would make this game horribly uninteresting...
You must not understand this game is called TribalWARS. In war you do not tell the enemy you are attacking, nor wait for them to prepare for you! You hit them as soon as possible, especially if they dont have any defense. Its called tactics, which you, and your tribe, obviously lack.
Besides, you learned from this, did you not?

What are you talking about,lol.

gricer

Morale does'nt work when there is 2 nukes and 4 nobles heading your way pal. Especially when your vill is at 300 points.