The Tribeless Conquerers

DeletedUser

What are players views on tribes that gain points via conquering tribeless players and/or barbarian villages? Check these tribal statistics for Carlys Angels:

blue.png
No tribe 101 conquers 52.88%
blue.png
Barbarian 61 conquers 31.94%

DeletedUser

I am not worried - it just seems that your members seem to think that gang banging is acceptable game play - there is no skill in two players of around 60k points working together to take down a 5k player. This type of tactic is just bully boys trying to appear tough - I wonder how the tribe will fare in a real war with experienced players on equal footings? So I lose my meagre two villages and get sent to the rim - what glory is there for your tribe? Nil

DeletedUser23792

What are players view on other cuddly players who have 196 overall OD?? Check the player stats on Seven-of-Nine

This player was in a tribe we were warring, but jumped ship......

:booty:=booty!

DeletedUser23792

I am not worried - it just seems that your members seem to think that gang banging is acceptable game play - there is no skill in two players of around 60k points working together to take down a 5k player. This type of tactic is just bully boys trying to appear tough - I wonder how the tribe will fare in a real war with experienced players on equal footings? So I lose my meagre two villages and get sent to the rim - what glory is there for your tribe? Nil

Meh......no one is on here boasting about the fact that it has been pretty easy to mop up the other crappy tribes that inhabited our K. No one said there is any glory in this at all. It is just something that has to be done to secure our K.

I could see you have some sort of a valid point if we were boasting our stats on here or something. We have not really done anything yet except eat the garbage in our K.

DeletedUser

If you checked the stats properly you will notice that one tribe I joined disbanded and the other I was in for a grand total of 3 days prior to voluntarily restarting......

DeletedUser23792

That is fine.....which kind of makes your point less valid....many of the tribes that declared on us....decided to disband after we started handing them their buttz on platters. The list of tribes we have warred (including your previous tribe) that has disbanded continues to grow, with a flow of players who continue to just join other tribes, or remain tribeless. Would it be better to let these players just hang out because their tribe disbands?

Again, we are not puffing out our chests proclaiming our awesomeness or anything. We have met no resistance yet, but we eat anyone in our K.

Again, I have to commend you on your amazing overall OD. (I know it is not the end-all be-all stat, but your 196 is weaksauce!)

DeletedUser

You are too kind dear sir - I am totally in awe of my OD stats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser23792

Would you like an invite?

We would like to snatch you up for your fighting prowess before someone else does!

DeletedUser23792

Ok deal!! You can teach me about "etiquette"....I did not realize barbs were included in the stats....either way....but you yourself would not know anything about nobling barbs would you?

DeletedUser

I know nuffin :icon_wink: but thanks for the mini flame fest - its livened up my experience of W54 - I was getting a bit bored just turtling away there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23792

cool, well hope you put up a good fight! it would be one of the first we have had in the K!

maybe when you get relocated you can grow at the same speed as other people around you, and then you will no longer have to try to make personal attacks at the people/tribe who outpaced your growth.

Remember when you relocate that it is ok to attack other players.

Grumpy

DeletedUser23792

meh...and keep editing your posts too to make your argument appear stronger!

it is AWESOME!

hugs!

DeletedUser

I will try to remember your sage advice Mr Grumpy, its all part of the fun as you probably are well aware. I didn't put up much of a fight yesterday when 3 nobles were incoming - just dodged as I knew the village would hold. Have another 3 nobles incoming later today from the same player - wow that makes 6 nobles in 24 hours! Maybe he will get it this time. So do I have to attack people then? I always thought this was called Huggin Wars :icon_confused:

DeletedUser23792

I will try to remember your sage advice Mr Grumpy, its all part of the fun as you probably are well aware. I didn't put up much of a fight yesterday when 3 nobles were incoming - just dodged as I knew the village would hold. Have another 3 nobles incoming later today from the same player - wow that makes 6 nobles in 24 hours! Maybe he will get it this time. So do I have to attack people then? I always thought this was called Huggin Wars :icon_confused:

well, thanks Seven! I guess you do not have to attack people if you do not want to. You can just use turtle power and try to hang out or something. People can play any way they want to. Just seems lame to try to flame another tribe because you are going to get rimmed out. (probably, not too sure though, as you may be an awesome turtle)

Feel free to play however you want!

196 RULES!

DeletedUser

What are players views on tribes that gain points via conquering tribeless players

It is tribalwars....

CA nobled me down there somewhere, nice sub 500ms train and a stupid presumption from me made it easy for them :)

I like playing solo though, once you get to a size where you can defend yourself against nublet tribes (not calling CA nublet btw) it's a lot of fun

I seem to have been unable to do that on 54 though :icon_rolleyes: