The true calibre of a tribe

DeletedUser92095

@cooler
Valid to whom? You? Lol.

Time will always come a time for the bigger tribes to start taking out the smaller ones. How do you expect to take over or expand to a K, and later on the whole world, if you don't take the smaller tribes out? Are we all supposed to stop and wait until you get bigger before we attack or watch you guys noble all those barbs and pray you get tired of playing and decide to quit? This game already implements BP and morale penalty to compensate for people who lack the time, skill and competency to do well in this game. If you still feel people are being unfair to guys like you, better start considering playing a different game.

Lol. FYI, i'm also in the same K you're in. Just using a different account. You can do that just in case you didn't know. ;)

DeletedUser102841

here we go ... I started off with the main points which still hold as being valid. but they were dismissed - because some fools thought I was whinging. That class a BS.

DeletedUser

And people have made valid points of the benefit of China attacking Liechtenstein

It gains them land,resources,wealth,power etc.

What would you like the big nations to do? Attack eachother and grow while the small nations stay small and morale kills them later on?

DeletedUser102841

ah yeah - i love that in a powerful tribe ... show how great and powerful you are by taking out the smaller guys first.

love it really. big and strong.

DeletedUser

Doesnt matter the sizes of the tribes. The problem in this case was Fire , they were taking in refugees from the BFAM war .
Even though it clearly states in their profile they dont do that . They are ,they have and now they will have to live with their decision .

Weird that once was BFAM is now 4Play in K 86

DeletedUser102841

not weird at all ... for a tribe who maintained they do not mass recruit, they have taken in both trap and bfam ...

DeletedUser

ah yeah - i love that in a powerful tribe ... show how great and powerful you are by taking out the smaller guys first.

love it really. big and strong.

So look at WW 1 or WW 2. Did Germany not attack all the smaller nations to gain land and troops?? Really does not matter. Leaders will do what is best for there nation (tribe)

DeletedUser102841

excellent point. couldnt have made a better example myself. thank you lambezz.

you do know what happened germany in both wars yes?

Ahhhh :) I love you lambezz

DeletedUser92095

here we go ... I started off with the main points which still hold as being valid. but they were dismissed - because some fools thought I was whinging. That class a BS.

Again, valid to whom? You want us to agree with your points but we don't.
Bigger tribe is attacking smaller tribe (Yes)
Bigger tribe attacking smaller tribe is wrong (No)

I think your problem is this. You always seem to assume that the aim of every attack, ennoblement and war declaration is to prove that one tribe is better than the other. That is not always the case. A lot of times, people/tribes attack other people/tribes to gain territory/villages. There are even times when a tribe uses smaller tribes to "practice" their coordination in preparation for war against the more capable tribes they will be going to war against in the near future. No BS in that so stop taking this game so personal.

DeletedUser102841

the valid points i was referring to were from a previous thread. those and nothing else. got that?

DeletedUser102841

You hate 4play. Nobody cares. Got it ;)

You know something? I couldnt give a flying toss about YOUR opinion. Why? Because I made valid points in the inital posting, none of which were refuted. I merely pointed out that a tribe led by a certain individual was founded on certain principles. those were quickly pushed to one side when it suited that individual. and the merry song and dance being done by everyone else trying to obfuscate it hasnt worked. original point still stands.

Now, off with you

DeletedUser

The only reason for this war is cause Infamy is failing with their war against fire :p

They need help...

They took some BFAM as well

DeletedUser

"we dont mass recruit" lol

I still fail to see how this applies. taking in a few members of a disbanded tribe is not "mass-recruiting" per se.

But maybe i'm just a little stuck in the past. I always knew mass Recruiting to be overzealous amounts of members/family tribes and/or high village density. Of course i may not know the current definition of it.

Honestly to me, it just looks like you're anrgy that dj is schooling you right now.

U mad, bro?

DeletedUser102841

lol @ that last comment ... I started the original thread BEFORE dj started on me. WAY BEFORE

DeletedUser

lol @ that last comment ... I started the original thread BEFORE dj started on me. WAY BEFORE

But not the last post hmm?

Either way, if before that or after. You're still crying over 4play after all this time. That much is evident.

EDIT: and here's some evidence. Clearly upset

R4W - cooler1968 today at 03:46 Quote

In true 4Play fashion, djwright has decided he wants all my villas.

Folks, nice knowing you all, but I feel my time here is at an end.

I just hate when arrogant ignorant lying [oooh nasty word] get their way.

wish you all well, and please, look me up in w60. I'll be the one leading a tribe - hoping to call it crush. I'll be calling all my villas after members of 4play - just as a joke - cos they are a joke
R4W - king yoba of today at 03:53 Quote

cooler accept my invite and join us in w60

R4W - YungGucci89 today at 04:08 Quote

i think i might join

R2W - -Meltdown- today at 04:12 Quote Edit Delete

have you accounted for fakes and everything? It's still possible to survive if you're clever enough about how you do it.

Or does this thread mean you ragequitted?

R4W - cooler1968 today at 04:15 Quote

Im not going to bother with this world and play 2nd fiddle to the likes of scum like them. I'll watch them from the rim and see them die

R2W - -Meltdown- today at 04:17 Quote Edit Delete

Ah ok, each his own.

Yep, thats a ragequit alright

R4W - markyd62 today at 06:03 Quote

Isn't that just giving in?
What's wrong with FIGHTING?

R4W - cooler1968 today at 06:07 Quote

and wasting my money on premium just to see everything i work for just taken anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92095

You know something? I couldnt give a flying toss about YOUR opinion. Why? Because I made valid points in the inital posting, none of which were refuted. I merely pointed out that a tribe led by a certain individual was founded on certain principles. those were quickly pushed to one side when it suited that individual. and the merry song and dance being done by everyone else trying to obfuscate it hasnt worked. original point still stands.

Now, off with you

Again, valid to whom?? 2 fail threads, not a single posts (aside from yours) favoring you. :lol:

You keep pushing the "mass-recruitment" topic. People aren't buying it because it doesn't look like mass-recruitment to most of us.

I made valid points
Sure bro. Keep telling yourself that.

DeletedUser102841

But not the last post hmm?

Either way, if before that or after. You're still crying over 4play after all this time. That much is evident.

EDIT: and here's some evidence. Clearly upset
I made the posts BEFORE

are you that stupid?

ffs ... dont answer ... i know already!!!

DeletedUser102841

Again, valid to whom?? 2 fail threads, not a single posts (aside from yours) favoring you. :lol:

You keep pushing the "mass-recruitment" topic. People aren't buying it because it doesn't look like mass-recruitment to most of us.

Sure bro. Keep telling yourself that.

lol - 2 failed threads.

ALL legit valid points ... and none refuted. even lambezz admitted it.

what were the points?

4play founded against internal nobling, barb nobling and mass recruits - and yet they did the very same.

Was internal nobling done???? YES!!!!
Was barb nobling done???? YES!!!!
Was mass recruiting done???? YES!!!!

therefore, all valid arguments. Unless you can say the above was not done, then dont bother replying.