The True Mission of the Transformers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm quite confused by this. What did he edit? Please explain further so we can all understand what you're talking about.

Meh, apparently I left the name of my spy in the skype log. Good eye there, how good of you to catch it. Atleast you can win some part of this thread... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

as for me being megatron please for those you think i am, and will please do so as well before you live the rest of your life on assumptions

Okay, so I was wrong on one alias? Ouch I suppose? I know you're there somewhere. So please share, who actually is Megatron?

The fact remains, you tried to abuse the little respect I had left for you by asking to co-play with you so as to acquire my alias.... All the while you were already playing on the world.

DeletedUser

Okay, so I was wrong on one alias? Ouch I suppose? I know you're there somewhere. So please share, who actually is Megatron?

it says in the skype screenie, the guy in W25 named cruddy(I personally find him annoying)

DeletedUser

The fact remains, you tried to abuse the little respect I had left for you by asking to co-play with you so as to acquire my alias.... All the while you were already playing on the world.

oh come on,

Sp. wouldn't do that :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

oh come on,

Sp. wouldn't do that :icon_eek:

hAx0r, though sP.Ag and I have had our differences I doubt he would. sP.Ag might have given his pass to kebabe and then kebabe misused it?

P.S. kebabe I still want 15pp

DeletedUser

it says in the skype screenie, the guy in W25 named cruddy(I personally find him annoying)

I knew Cruddy was one of Kebabe's co-leaders. I guess that means Sp.ag is actually the other one then? Meh, I really don't care.

DeletedUser

Meh, apparently I left the name of my spy in the skype log. Good eye there, how good of you to catch it. Atleast you can win some part of this thread... :icon_redface:

I am not trying to win anything. Im just showing you how stupid you are

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not trying to win anything. Im just showing you how stupid you are

:)

ahh personally insults how fun.

Nhsnet, not to do what your doing but if anyone here is stupid it would be you and any others in T*F, you follow kebabe like sheep to a slaughter. sheep are a dumb animals, and slaughter as in flame fest.

DeletedUser

ahh personally insults how fun.

Nhsnet, not to do what your doing but if anyone here is stupid it would be you and any others in T*F, you follow kebabe like sheep to a slaughter. sheep are a dumb animals, and slaughter as in flame fest.

Nuke, with all due respect, why dont you do as you said you would, and quit TW, instead of hanging around the forums like a bad smell bickering on about kebabe and your crappy meow tribe and all the other crap you spat on about.

Seriously, get a life and get off these forums. Your like a broken record, always going on about the same crap. Its really boring now. Please, do as you say, and leave TW.

DeletedUser

Nuke, with all due respect, why dont you do as you said you would, and quit TW, instead of hanging around the forums like a bad smell bickering on about kebabe and your crappy meow tribe and all the other crap you spat on about.

Seriously, get a life and get off these forums. Your like a broken record, always going on about the same crap. Its really boring now. Please, do as you say, and leave TW.

And you're not? You've repeated the same thing over and over, with no real argument.

You have no right to tell him to get off the forums do you? You don't have that kind of control. He has just as much right to play here as you, or I do.

By the way, you're still missing the spy. I still have an agent or two in yaw widdle twibe. :)

DeletedUser

Who's Kebabe8 and why does everyone know who he is? *Except Me*

controversial figure, in essence hes like marmite, you either love him or hate him. As you can see opinion is fairly divided on the matter, however those who hate him keep saying that those of us who like follow him like sheep and are his "lackeys" yet we are not the ones who follow him world to world, post to post and "flame" (or our version would be talk him up) after every post he makes, or posts involving his name.

@Nuke, you are a bloody hypocrite. You come on the forums and say "oh look kebabe insulting people" yet you do the same thing. I think accusing someone of abusing the trust of a friend and using their account to do so would be classed an insult :icon_rolleyes:

@ Nauzhror, my point about ACTIVE was that willo said he only played there for 2 days (after i brought up the subject, so i wasnt to know previously) and made a comment on how ACTIVE lasted the same length of time. He criticises people for bringing up previous worlds yet does it himself.

DeletedUser

You, alongside Willovain are playing both W29 and W30. That's against the rules too. Hypocrite.
And so is/was Purple Predator. He has accounts on both worlds, as does Nauzhror and Frisk. So if you want to try and take me down, you have to report all of them too. And I know you would never do that.

DeletedUser

And so is/was Purple Predator. He has accounts on both worlds, as does Nauzhror and Frisk. So if you want to try and take me down, you have to report all of them too. And I know you would never do that.

i think his point was he is not actively palying multiple accounts, and while someone else was claiming he was breaking the rules they seemed to be doing the same. I dont think he was actually saying he was going to be reporting people for it.

DeletedUser

Last time I checked it's not against the rules to join both worlds, but under different usernames. That's how it was for 27 and 28. And if that is the case, I am not breaking the rules, so don't call me a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

That's besides the point. You said I was braking the rules and therefore should be punished. The announcement doesn't say anything about using different users. It says you can't play both worlds full stop/period. Don't come on here trying to critisize me or whatever for being in the wrong when you are in the wrong too and then try to scare me off by saying I'll be bringing my ex/mentor down with me aswell as other people who I like.

DeletedUser

And you're not? You've repeated the same thing over and over, with no real argument.

You have no right to tell him to get off the forums do you? You don't have that kind of control. He has just as much right to play here as you, or I do.

By the way, you're still missing the spy. I still have an agent or two in yaw widdle twibe. :)

I did not come here to argue with anyone. I just came here to reveal the informer, which you accidently revealed yourself, being that clever person that you are :lol:

I don't really do the forum thing, I just like to play. But I couldn't resist on pointing out your mistake. :heavycavalry:

As for Nuke, I cant understand someone that makes a thread that he is quitting TW, sends a message to everyone in skype alerting us of his departure (like we all care anyway), and a month later is still here whinging on about W25 and kebabe and all the rest of it. To be honest whenever I see a post by Nuke I usually skip it.

I didn't address him in this forum, he addressed me. First he points out that I used a personal insult (He likes doing that). And then he insults me with the same. Hypocrite.

Im done here. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Last time I checked it's not against the rules to join both worlds, but under different usernames. That's how it was for 27 and 28. And if that is the case, I am not breaking the rules, so don't call me a hypocrite.

I didnt call you a hypocrite as i was directing my "other people" comment towards willo and nuke (if you said it too i actually missed it) and like i said earlier, from what i understood of the rules we are not allowed to join both those worlds for a reason. If we are allowed to join both under different aliases then i must have missed the reasoning behind implementing that rule in the first place.

DeletedUser

controversial figure, in essence hes like marmite, you either love him or hate him. As you can see opinion is fairly divided on the matter, however those who hate him keep saying that those of us who like follow him like sheep and are his "lackeys" yet we are not the ones who follow him world to world, post to post and "flame" (or our version would be talk him up) after every post he makes, or posts involving his name.

@Nuke, you are a bloody hypocrite. You come on the forums and say "oh look kebabe insulting people" yet you do the same thing. I think accusing someone of abusing the trust of a friend and using their account to do so would be classed an insult :icon_rolleyes:

@ Nauzhror, my point about ACTIVE was that willo said he only played there for 2 days (after i brought up the subject, so i wasnt to know previously) and made a comment on how ACTIVE lasted the same length of time. He criticises people for bringing up previous worlds yet does it himself.

Where to start my delightful Simz...

Well, for one thing, I do not follow him world to world. Believe it or not, I came to World 30 to play. Is that so wrong? The fact that Kebabe8 practically handed this all to me on a silver platter, well, that was not something any sentient being could pass up.

If you had such proof of me doing these exact same things, are you honestly telling me you would not post it in public? Right. :icon_rolleyes: Good thing you don't/won't have anything on me then. :icon_wink:

Another interesting note, Kebabe is slowly losing followers it seems, as he could only manage to find 10 people willing to join his premade? Hmmm... Perhaps Kebabe's final world is not what he expected it to be?

1st @ - Oh yes, definitely. But at the same time, wouldn't actually abusing the trust of a friend be an insult as well? :icon_redface:

2nd @ - Last I checked, you brought it up first? I don't bring past worlds up until you sheepish lemmings do. Try again, or better yet, try refuting my evidence? Oh wait, you can't. Why? Because it's all true. Really now, do you have ANY material to ACTUALLY flame back with? No, you don't. You accuse me of grasping, yet you have NO evidence to support any claims you have made, nor do you have any way to refute the evidence that has been put forth. Therefore, the only thing you can do is bring up incidents that may or may not have occured in an attempt to discredit me, yet you have no evidence to prove them.

Reports Pl0x?

Status
Not open for further replies.