The True Mission of the Transformers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That's besides the point. You said I was braking the rules and therefore should be punished. The announcement doesn't say anything about using different users. It says you can't play both worlds full stop/period. Don't come on here trying to critisize me or whatever for being in the wrong when you are in the wrong too and then try to scare me off by saying I'll be bringing my ex/mentor down with me aswell as other people who I like.

The rules don't say anything about not making multiple accounts on a game world to get the perfect start do they? Yet it's still breaking the rules, is it not?

The difference is, that rule is vague, and as of yet, the mods continually give confusing answers to people because they want it to remain vague and obscure. Why? Because if people are hesitant to play both worlds, then it prevents people from making aliases and playing on the worlds. Yes, people still do it, but by scaring people about it all, then it causes most of the people who would make aliases, to not make aliases. That way they can prevent even more people from not joining the world. Now, whether or not one can truly be banned for it, why don't you report me and see?

Two wrongs don't make a right, but four do, so go do two more wrong please?

DeletedUser

Also I have yet to see anybody get banned for having accounts on two worlds under a different username.

DeletedUser

i play W30 too, and dont think very much of you, yet i did not make a post everytime you did about how much i hate you, hence why i said "you follow him world to world" and i have already quoted you twice diong that in the space of 48 hours.

I wasnt refuting the fact that if that were the case it would be an insult, in fact i actually was the one who highlighted that fact, i was simply stating nuke was being a hypocrite.

refute what evidence? what evidence needs refuting? i fail to see where i ever said that what you posted initially was false. I said you should find something better to do with your time.

I on the other hand dont spend all my time trying to find things to flame you with as i dont actually care enough about you to do that, nor would it be a constructive use of my time.

There is nothing here i have claimed that has not been backed up, or in most cases even needs backing up anyway so what is it you are accusing me of fabricating?

DeletedUser

Willovain, do your talking in-game. You do so much of it on the forums I sometimes think you forget to actually play the game which shows in not only your tribes ranks on previous worlds but your own rank as a player.

Also, you didn't seem to happy when I called your bluff. You claimed to be very close to me and that you would be rimming me eventually. K45 and K36 are quiete a distance away. Not to mention the fit you had when I found your alias and you simply didn't want to argue anymore.

Anyway, I'm following Nshnet :)

I'm done here. Waste more time writing a reply which wont get a response whilst I send out another 3 farming parties.

Ta

DeletedUser

FYI, by discussing the rules you are derailing the thread, and going off-topic. The rules are not for us to interpret, they're for the mods to decide.

By discussing in-game mods and rules, you're derailing the thread, and derailing the thread is bad, want to continue? I'll gladly take it to a PM.

You're not getting the thread closed that easily. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Willovain, do your talking in-game. You do so much of it on the forums I sometimes think you forget to actually play the game which shows in not only your tribes ranks on previous worlds but your own rank as a player.

Also, you didn't seem to happy when I called your bluff. You claimed to be very close to me and that you would be rimming me eventually. K45 and K36 are quiete a distance away. Not to mention the fit you had when I found your alias and you simply didn't want to argue anymore.

Anyway, I'm following Nshnet :)

I'm done here. Waste more time writing a reply which wont get a response whilst I send out another 3 farming parties.

Ta

Really? You can detect emotion over the internet? How interesting. Go ahead and give some proof of your claims Kebabe. All I see is you, yet again, making claims you cannot prove.

Also... Just FYI.

Plague and Pestilence - Ranking (63.|285 P)
Man of Mystery - Ranking (982.|178 P)

Both worlds I started several hours after the world's start, yet am still high in the rankings. (I was in the top 300 on World 30 today, but I dropped due to troop whoring for a bit, in World 29 I was top 20 last night, but I just researched Light Cavalry).

Believe it or not, there are those who can talk in-game, AND in the forums. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it says in the skype screenie, the guy in W25 named cruddy(I personally find him annoying)

Awww diddums...

You're annoying trolling the forums even though you've quit, get a life?? :icon_confused:

But seriously, do I care what you think? Nah...

Willo: It's kind of immature to keep this going, how long has it gone on for now?

You are an intelligent person, but the fact that you hold a grudge for so long and hunting him down on other worlds is just immature.

You, nuke and Kebabe should be banned from the forums perminantly...

You all make good threads, but they get spoiled by stupid flaming and trolling.

Like Nsh and kebabe, i'm done here.

DeletedUser

Awww diddums...

You're annoying trolling the forums even though you've quit, get a life?? :icon_confused:

Willo: It's kind of immature to keep this going, how long has it gone on for now?

You are an intelligent person, but the fact that you hold a grudge for so long and hunting him down on other worlds is just immature.

You, nuke and Kebabe should be banned from the forums perminantly...

You all make good threads, but they get spoiled by stupid flaming and trolling.

Like Nsh and kebabe, i'm done here.

Last I checked, one cannot be banned for defrauding people in public, in fact, surprisingly enough, that's what the forums are for. Propaganda. Now, if you can't take the propaganda, don't read it.

Like I said, this is not a grudge. Kebabe felt the need to hunt me down on the world, he found me. Is it so wrong that I revealed him for what he truly is in public? No, it is completely legitimate. Maybe Kebabe8 should be more careful who he recruits.

How long has it gone on for? Try about, 2-3 weeks? :icon_rolleyes: It only started when Kebabe8 decided he needed to bring things into arguments that should not be brought into them, things that had/have nothing to do with the argument. Again, I play for myself, not for him. By posting propaganda that defrauds him, I am in the wrong? Right... :icon_rolleyes:

I'm immature for "hunting" him down? I'm not the one who was going around bribing people with Premium Points to find an "immature poster" who I had a grudge against am I? :icon_redface:

I agree, trolling and flaming does ruin many of my threads. Maybe you guys could stop flaming and trolling then? Solution found!

DeletedUser

FYI, by discussing the rules you are derailing the thread, and going off-topic. The rules are not for us to interpret, they're for the mods to decide.

By discussing in-game mods and rules, you're derailing the thread, and derailing the thread is bad, want to continue? I'll gladly take it to a PM.

You're not getting the thread closed that easily. :icon_wink:

once again, there was no intention to get this thread closed, if i had wanted it to be closed i would have stated it.

If you feel the need to continue discussing matters via pm, then im happy to do so (to an extent) otherwise ill drop it.

Mekolp

gah, stop crying both of you, we all know how this is going to end up...
2 months from now, both will be starting a war in w32 calling each others names and cheaters and whatnot.

DeletedUser

gah, stop crying both of you, we all know how this is going to end up...
2 months from now, both will be starting a war in w32 calling each others names and cheaters and whatnot.

Nah W32 will be open in 2 weeks more likely

DeletedUser

o I have a life, a good paying job, and what not. also if you didn't care what I think you wouldn't respond to me.:icon_rolleyes:

i hate you,

woo, woo, woo, simz wth your hating someone over a game, pathetic.

As for Nuke, I cant understand someone that makes a thread that he is quitting TW, sends a message to everyone in skype alerting us of his departure (like we all care anyway), and a month later is still here whinging on about W25 and kebabe and all the rest of it. To be honest whenever I see a post by Nuke I usually skip it.

lol, because I show the world how funny and pathetic you owner is?, a lot of people cared, probally more then if you quit, I was offered top 20 accounts on some older worlds(1-12) to stay. also do I currently have an active account? no.

@Nuke, you are a bloody hypocrite. You come on the forums and say "oh look kebabe insulting people" yet you do the same thing. I think accusing someone of abusing the trust of a friend and using their account to do so would be classed an insult :icon_rolleyes:

you would expect more from kebabe? simz did someone shove something up your ass to get you in this mood? also where did I say kebabe DON'T insult others? I only said he did, never said it was wrong. So infact I am not a hypocrite.

Nuke, with all due respect, why dont you do as you said you would, and quit TW, instead of hanging around the forums like a bad smell bickering on about kebabe and your crappy meow tribe and all the other crap you spat on about.

Seriously, get a life and get off these forums. Your like a broken record, always going on about the same crap. Its really boring now. Please, do as you say, and leave TW.

I did quit, also MeOW! crappy? what can I expect from one of kebabe's lapdogs, MeOW! was a better tribe then Test, because Test NEVER succeeded at what they were going to do.:icon_rolleyes:

King Matt II

Kebabe, I'm gunna get you, thats if half the world doesn't beat me to it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser16026

This is really stupid guys. :|

Nuke annoys me sometimes and I'm not too fond of Kebabe either. Why should the other forums users have to read this crap, when you can do it in private? (Like in skype or something)

DeletedUser

Nuke annoys me sometimes and I'm not too fond of Kebabe either. Why should the other forums users have to read this crap, when you can do it in private? (Like in skype or something)

It is because Willo wants the whole world to see what kind of person Kebabe is.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

He wants to humiliate him, he can't do that on Skype. >.>

PS: Hai Alex! <3

DeletedUser

Because it proves to everybody that Kebabe does not play this game fairly. He has other people do his homework for PP, as well as throw a huge fit when things do not go his way.

The fact that he was banned and then get unbanned is utter crap. I suppose he bribed the mods with premium points as well? :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: Hey TBS, you probably barely remember me. :)

DeletedUser

Hence why I have reported the thread. The purpose of this thread was to show the world who I am and get me banned. I got banned. And now quiete alot of people know who I am.

However, it could have easily been done through sending a support ticket/reporting me. Nuke, people are fed up of seeing us argue hence why I haven't replyed to your comments on here. Just either quit like you said you would or don't argue here.

Same goes for you Willovain, whatever you want, sort it out in-game. Even I'm getting fed up of the constant repeating arguements and I'm not 1 who dislikes arguing :icon_wink:

Yes I got banned and I'm kebabe8!!!111!one1one!! Happy Willo? Good.

Now Mod Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.