The truth about SOLO

DeletedUser110954

Interesting! Compare Solo with Krieger. After dismissing Haim from Royal tribe, i received mails from my friends in royal. They are afraid the Krieger might Internal them one by one :D :D :D How can you be such a bad leader? Its unbelievable!

If it comes to a war, 1 mail from Screw to royal members can make them leave their tribe and attack their duke i guess;)

DeletedUser79609

I'm guessing Haim just posted one too many trashy GIFs and paid the price for it
12-hanna-wasnt-me.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

Interesting! Compare Solo with Krieger. After dismissing Haim from Royal tribe, i received mails from my friends in royal. They are afraid the Krieger might Internal them one by one :D :D :D How can you be such a bad leader? Its unbelievable!

If it comes to a war, 1 mail from Screw to royal members can make them leave their tribe and attack their duke i guess;)

Can only speculate about the reasons. There are more than 2 sides to a story and then everyone else's interpretation.

Who knows why Krieger kicked Haim - except Krieger himself. Haim will know as well but will put his own spin on it to be the victim.
Krieger will put his own spin to rejustify. That's the only facts to the whole thing.

I'm talking from a place where I have kicked people in the world. Every kick has been justified from where I stood. Some play the victim and will scream about it. Fact. People interpret their own truth somewhere in the middle. No one forces someone to follow a duke. The only thing that Krieger or any other duke has on the rest of our tribe is a button to hit disband. People chose to follow or stick around. Whether it be fear or belief or something else.

Won't catch me sending such a mail to royale.

DeletedUser110954

Can only speculate about the reasons. There are more than 2 sides to a story and then everyone else's interpretation.

Who knows why Krieger kicked Haim - except Krieger himself. Haim will know as well but will put his own spin on it to be the victim.
Krieger will put his own spin to rejustify. That's the only facts to the whole thing.

I'm talking from a place where I have kicked people in the world. Every kick has been justified from where I stood. Some play the victim and will scream about it. Fact. People interpret their own truth somewhere in the middle. No one forces someone to follow a duke. The only thing that Krieger or any other duke has on the rest of our tribe is a button to hit disband. People chose to follow or stick around. Whether it be fear or belief or something else.

Won't catch me sending such a mail to royale.

I didnt say Haim dismissal was not fair or anything, i really have no idea what happened between them. But the thing is Royal members, or some of them at least, do not trust their leader! Thats all, and you know what it means in the time of war. Maybe if they merge into NOOBS, things change, i dont know. I just wanted to compare how members of screw and royal think about their leaders and the difference makes me laugh:D.

DeletedUser120524

Whether it be fear or belief or something else.
For me, it is definitely something else. I sort of have a cult mindset tbh. I enjoy it and this fits my bill. You're my Charles Manson <3

I just wanted to compare how members of screw and royal think about their leaders and the difference makes me laugh:D.
There's an enormous difference between how the two tribes view their leaders in my opinion, and it makes me laugh as well. People always give you reason to either love them or want to stab them in their neck while they sleep. We've already seen a whole tribe revolt against their former leader. RIP my dear friend Billy ):

OTDDeathAwaits

I didnt say Haim dismissal was not fair or anything, i really have no idea what happened between them. But the thing is Royal members, or some of them at least, do not trust their leader! Thats all, and you know what it means in the time of war. Maybe if they merge into NOOBS, things change, i dont know. I just wanted to compare how members of screw and royal think about their leaders and the difference makes me laugh:D.

Freedom-1.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

For me, it is definitely something else. I sort of have a cult mindset tbh. I enjoy it and this fits my bill. You're my Charles Manson <3

There's an enormous difference between how the two tribes view their leaders in my opinion, and it makes me laugh as well. People always give you reason to either love them or want to stab them in their neck while they sleep. We've already seen a whole tribe revolt against their former leader. RIP my dear friend Billy ):
megannnnn!!!! can i please make it clear that W|S never revolted against me in fact the entire tribe were willing to fight for me and then some fire breathing ***** decides to take full control of the tribe and tell every member to get lost

i was asked by everyone where am i going and i told everyone that im fighting everyone by myself

so im missing the point where W|S revolted against me haha