the truth will be told

• Thread starter thetruthwillbetold
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

truth #1: nuclear rainbow is just 1 of celtic mist's aliases.

the truth will continue to be told.

DeletedUser

Have to request proof for this one.

you can say anything you like. you know its true. you have hidden behind the alias for a very long time now. me providing proof would expose the source.

DeletedUser

and for the flames that im sure will begin, i dont care that im using an alias so you can stuff the 'coward alias' comments. i am indeed using an alias (obviously) to preserve myself and my tribe.

DeletedUser

you can say anything you like. you know its true. you have hidden behind the alias for a very long time now. me providing proof would expose the source.

:icon_rolleyes: Thats what I figured.

2nb7jn9.jpg

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Thats what I figured.

i will just say i am friendly with a few of the girls you played with in the all girls tribe so i am completely aware of how true it is that nuclear rainbow = celtic mist.

DeletedUser

and by the way, using pictures to try and belittle people is something i know your old leader harlos was doing back in w4. it was dead when he did it in w10 and its just sad to do it now.

DeletedUser

Who actually cares?

the people that celtic mists bashes while hiding behind her alias care.

obviously celtic mist cares otherwise she wouldn't hide behind the alias.

celtic mist, i have rocksolid proof that you are nuclear rainbow.

you can continue to lie to the community and hope that i dont have this rocksolid proof or you can admit it right now.

1 way or another the truth will be told. it can either be told by you and you can keep your credibility on some level. or you can continue to lie and i will destroy your credibility myself.

DeletedUser

Who actually cares?

Its doubtful anybody does *shrugs* I'm just curious as to where he came up with Nuclear Rainbow = Celtic Mist. I kind of want proof, more than a "he said you were, so there!"

If you want to "prove" it. Be my guest *sigh*

DeletedUser

Its doubtful anybody does *shrugs* I'm just curious as to where he came up with Nuclear Rainbow = Celtic Mist. I kind of want proof, more than a "he said you were, so there!"

If you want to "prove" it. Be my guest *sigh*

so are you stating publicly that you are not nuclear rainbow?

are you willing to gamble with your credibility like that?

DeletedUser

You are a loser

the truth will continue to be told :lol:

DeletedUser

You are a loser

the truth will continue to be told :lol:

Have to admit Goomba. I find your comments both factual and to the point. Well done. I can only hope we will see more Truths from you ;)

DeletedUser

Have to admit Goomba. I find your comments both factual and to the point. Well done. I can only hope we will see more Truths from you ;)

i like that you avoid my question. i am giving you an opporunity to save face on this.

will you admit you are nuclear rainbow or am i going to have to admit it for you?

you know i have you on this. this would be too random of a statement for it to just be a guess. you know i am telling the truth.

you have a choice.

who is going to prove it? me or you..

DeletedUser

so are you stating publicly that you are not nuclear rainbow?

are you willing to gamble with your credibility like that?

Firstly. I want to make one thing very clear. My credibility in tribal wars means very little to me. The only opinions ill ever care about when it pertains to Tribalwars, are those in my tribe, and the select few that i've been fortunate enough to befriend.

So, As already stated tiger. I'd love to see your proof. While your at it, id love for you to tell me all the other aliases you claim that I have.

I mean, the truth will be told, right? And seeing as "the truth will be told" is your catch line and all. I simply wouldn't feel right stealing your spotlight. So, By all means, show your "proof" and explain to the world why the "proof" you have will change the world.

DeletedUser

Celtic Mist is a liar, her true alias is Nuclear Rainbow!! It's true, I saw it with my own eyes!!! oggmgggg

DeletedUser

Celtic Mist is a liar, her true alias is Nuclear Rainbow!! It's true, I saw it with my own eyes!!! oggmgggg

Shhhh don't make me use that cool story bro pic on you. Still cant believe the threadmaker thinks its a lame pic *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.