the truth will be told

• Thread starter thetruthwillbetold
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nah i just like Nuclear rainbow. She is awesome. But your name ingames is so scary. I could never believe you hadd such a colourful and great side to you.

Go celti go celtic.
:lol:

DeletedUser

i still don't get what you achieved by telling everyone this.. now all you have done is effectively killed nuclear rainbow. and surely you can tell from peoples responses to it that your attempted attack on celtic mist was a fail. i for one liked nuclear rainbow, i didn't know it was CM but it makes perfect sense to me that someone would want to have a way of speaking freely when they're wasted without having repurcussions to their tribe.

so now that you have pointlessly taken something cool out of the forums.. are you going to give anything back? or are you just going to continue to hide behind your alias after trying your hardest to convince people that someone else is a bad person for using one, lol... perhaps Ironic Hypocrite would have been a better name for you :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah i just like Nuclear rainbow. She is awesome. But your name ingames is so scary. I could never believe you hadd such a colourful and great side to you.

Go celti go celtic.
:lol:

Ahh.. See now you can all understand why we all readily accept her dark side!

DeletedUser

celtic/NR always has always had great sense of color/font. Most dont understand it and flame us color'rs for it :p

DeletedUser50105

Quite a difference between Celtic Mist and Nuclear Rainbow. One is bright, colorful and gives off a cheery personality, while the other gives off a dark and forbiding personality.

bite.me

Hmm, I have always liked NR, and I haven't had any objections to CM. So, whats the difference now, when we know? :icon_rolleyes: I guess your primary objective of harming hate./hate member reputation has failed badly :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Just read the whole thread, and its lame.
So what she has an alias, who cares?
That was really some boring truth.

DeletedUser

um, the truth will still be told, that is the only "truth" you have told.

Status
Not open for further replies.