[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser

Supa, would you have sat on the fence patiently for a year and waited for those wars to end? Because at the rate y'all were going (slow) THE would have suffocated from lack of fun. Also, in regards to posting a declaration before attacks hit, I guess I missed Hammer's declaration on BH.... Or is that just a rule that applies to us and not you?

Don't kid yourself. THE needed a war, and the biggest challenge we could see was a DECIDE/Hammer war.

Good luck to both sides.

Iceman, you know I'm not a hypocrite. We haven't done a real assault on BH yet. Everyone should know that, right? I guess not... That being said, there will be one for "formalities" right before we begin our assault, just like we'll retort your tribes declaration with one of our own(in the same thread just for neatness).

The BH situation, on our end, was a de facto state of war. We were attacked(in an organized manner, bravo), therefore it should have been BH that declared. Of course, they didn't and when I knew they were buddies
with BD, I understood why. As everyone knows, BD never declares.

So I'm not kidding myself in any way and I will enjoy this war. It's much more fun to attack 20-50 hours away instead of 100+.

DeletedUser

Supa, would you have sat on the fence patiently for a year and waited for those wars to end? Because at the rate y'all were going (slow) THE would have suffocated from lack of fun. Also, in regards to posting a declaration before attacks hit, I guess I missed Hammer's declaration on BH.... Or is that just a rule that applies to us and not you?

Don't kid yourself. THE needed a war, and the biggest challenge we could see was a DECIDE/Hammer war.

Good luck to both sides.

BH started attacking. We retaliated. That's not really the same thing but okay...whatever. And you know no one ever said that you should wait. The point Sup was making is that it's ludicrous to try to say you were being noble and fair and that it's a 1 on 2. It's not that simple and everyone knows it. So let's just move on and fight it out. Should be fun. But let's try to keep the bs to a minimum. It's insulting to all our intelligence. After all I think we have established that you and Jess do have a couple of brains between you. lol

Lady Kathrine

I don't care about the political side of things.
I ma just glad to finally get a potential opponent, sorry opponents who might give me a rough time and actually fight back.
To many roll overs :(

Good luck to all and have fun!

You know I will : )

inflrc

I don't care about the political side of things.
I ma just glad to finally get a potential opponent, sorry opponents who might give me a rough time and actually fight back.
To many roll overs :(

Good luck to all and have fun!

You know I will : )

So you lied... why did you feel the need to do it?

DeletedUser

Great declaration JP, always enjoy them :)

Good luck Decide and Hammer. Have fun.

DeletedUser54047

This is patently unfair
DECIDE plays like a blind old man (just ask Duchess of Devonshire,) and you should not take advantage of them like this

DECIDE can not get out of their own way
they never even finished PYUR/PURE
They stabbed their own friends, MF, in the back and didn't finish them, either
they are begging GREEN for a ceasefire
they don't even know how to split up their quit players
they fight among themselves for every barb
want 100% ownership within every church radius
DECIDE is a dead tribe, and only now do you attack? For what? Just to dance on their grave?

I deleted, folks, have fun fighting over my villages.

Peace!
Or should I say: War!

Lady Kathrine

So you lied... why did you feel the need to do it?

Who says I lied??

I do have a friend in the east asking for help.
Everything I told you was true.

I just left out the fact that I was using his request for help as a means to get into K35/K36 and position myself for the war.

What more could I have told you without doing Jess' job of actually declaring?

I respect you and wish you luck, this should be fun!

AND... about all complaints we attacked before declaring and declared on tribes at war, well we have declared well in advance of land time, but launched from 2 Ks away. We can not give 1 weeks notice :(
It's a war game... war is never pretty!

IS there any Top 10 tribe not fighting several wars. We have multiple wars in the west, just no tribes survive long, regroup and try again under new names! Next time perhaps we should ask all tribes to stop fighting, rebuild there troops and prepare for war. give a couple weeks notice... lol

The only part of Noble I know cost me a lot of coins... I am very noble right now : )

inflrc

You ignored me. Why did you feel the need to do that?

Sorry, I thought you were making a joke, the tribe that never declares, that thinks that all the world (except one) is food, that considers all the rest refugees, was whining for two villages?

Seriously talking, I thought that Skunk and you were having an understanding for a personal battle. Skunk havent received any help from anybody when he took your two villages and you lost all the nukes you sent against him. We will respect his desire to keep it a personal battle, unless you dont accept the challenge.

You DECIDE
Sorry I love that phrase, have fun :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

T-W-C's view on this:

Spying: I have to take JPohlman's side here. Spying has been a part of the game since its creation, every tribe knows the value of intelligence, every tribe receives intelligence whether they plant the seeds themselves or not. I would like to hear a single tribe admit they are above all of this and have never received a single piece of intelligence that they couldnt find on the public forums or their own forums!

The fairness: I have to say that THE v DECIDE and HAMMER is fair in my eyes, bearing in mind BH and GREEN are also involved. All sides have 2 opponents. However if THE fights this war with BD alongside them, as the caps in previous wars would suggest happens often, it quickly becomes unfair. If THE knew all along BD would be joining in with attacks on DECIDE and HAMMER its a little sly if its not mentioned in the decleration, if THE wants to keep it "fair" in the public eye, they would request BD stay out or come clean right from the start.

DeletedUser82047

good luck Hammer and Decide, we wish you many a sleepless night :))))

DeletedUser

Sorry, I thought you were making a joke, the tribe that never declares, that thinks that all the world (except one) is food, that considers all the rest refugees, was whining for two villages?

Seriously talking, I thought that Skunk and you were having an understanding for a personal battle. Skunk havent received any help from anybody when he took your two villages and you lost all the nukes you sent against him. We will respect his desire to keep it a personal battle, unless you dont accept the challenge.

You DECIDE
Sorry I love that phrase, have fun :)

He attacked unprovoked against 5 isolated villages most of which didn't even have full walls with 70 close range nukes and took 2 villages from me. I contacted you lads to resolve it diplomatically giving you the option. I don't often do that so I was showing you some respect in that regard.

Its not a challenge when there are 6 cities vs his 150+ and I very rarely fight alone. If I had that mentality I wouldn't be in a tribe. I am taking it that this is your final decision on the matter.

DeletedUser

This isn't Friars.
We weren't exactly friends, but this isn't the friendly guy I knew. I'm sure is other person in his account or, why not? a sitter.
All info said here can be caugth from PM. ....or sameone who had read DECIDE forums, LOL!

he can't answer a simple question about a recently succes.

xinryr

I like both DECIDE and THE, so I would like it if they both won somehow
icon10.gif
. The luck goes to DECIDE here, as I don't think THE needs it. Make it an interesting fight!

As for Hammer... They honestly don't have a chance. :icon_wink:

This would have been an amazing pnp if atraeus was still around, I would have loved to see a debate between jp and atraeus.