[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser

ill watch and rate the video when i get home, a nice fair decleration on 2 tribes i can kinda see why you got bored with 1 tribe at a time :)

have fun!

the pink panther

Sorry but Decide are hypocrites, when Phobo's made the mail to all current top twenty tribes to war THE/BD (when 4 others were already at war), the leaders of Decide retorted by saying that they would see if Erevos etc were winning before they would join in? sorry but where was your supposed honour then?

stop whining and start fighting.

tangotemptress

Good Luck boys and girls :)

I'll be sure to leave milk and cookies out for your troops in my villages.... although..... I guess that means you have to make it through in order to get them :lol:

Good luck with that :icon_wink:

inflrc

He attacked unprovoked against 5 isolated villages most of which didn't even have full walls with 70 close range nukes and took 2 villages from me. I contacted you lads to resolve it diplomatically giving you the option. I don't often do that so I was showing you some respect in that regard.

Its not a challenge when there are 6 cities vs his 150+ and I very rarely fight alone. If I had that mentality I wouldn't be in a tribe. I am taking it that this is your final decision on the matter.

I dont know if you provoked him or not, I remember he mentioned that you were having a treat with Tristan, your MF friend, and that you were taking the villages that skunk and Tristan were fighting. I found this example that shows that what Skunk was saying was truth, you took a village from Tristan that 14 hours before was from Skunk:

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
*45 Tristans Misty Tristan (552|426) K45 9,489 PrinceTristan [MF] parmenion [BD] 11th October 2009 - 12:08:03
*45 Tristans Misty Tristan (552|426) K45 9,711 skunk15 [DECIDE] PrinceTristan [MF] 10th October 2009 - 22:32:12
*45 Tristans Misty Tristan (552|426) K45 9,496 PrinceTristan [MF] skunk15 [DECIDE] 21st September 2009 - 13:04:15

So, if you really wanted to solve it diplomatically, you should have returned that village instead of sending 80 attacks to him. Now, one of the villages that you claimed is in MF hands, so you dont have nothing to claim.

It's really disapointing that the two first tribes of this world needs to attack DECIDE while we are busy at another war.

Gicusan

T-W-C's view on this:

The fairness: I have to say that THE v DECIDE and HAMMER is fair in my eyes, bearing in mind BH and GREEN are also involved. All sides have 2 opponents. However if THE fights this war with BD alongside them, as the caps in previous wars would suggest happens often, it quickly becomes unfair. If THE knew all along BD would be joining in with attacks on DECIDE and HAMMER its a little sly if its not mentioned in the decleration, if THE wants to keep it "fair" in the public eye, they would request BD stay out or come clean right from the start.

BD does not declare on Decide. Parm is. He and max 2-3 others are free to do it. In the end they have to expand somewhere and it will be hard to do it if THE pushes and ennobles their eastern route while they sit and watch. Other than that BD has fronts all over their borders and most people will not be involved at all in any east expansion. As usual no declaration is needed as we have no idea when and how local players will move.

xinryr

sort of a joke for those of you who feel afraid.

Sorry :p This is a chilling song though.

----------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,849
Difference: 17,849

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

inflrc

Sorry but Decide are hypocrites

When arguments are exhausted, desperation makes some people use insults.
We didnt put an adjetive on AK, we commented his behaviour. He said a lie. He tried to make the whole W30 community think something that wasnt true.

And for me, this is relevant to Tribal Wars. War is fine and we will have a lot of fun, but he forgot that it isn't only Wars, it's Tribal Wars, meaning that you need to have friends and foes, and for that trust is very important which he has just damaged. My post wasn't about using spies, for me it's an interesting and controversial theme, but it was about how a duke damaged its own tribe credibility.

the pink panther

Did you actually read my post or just focus on one line and take it out of context? my post had nothing to do with the spy issue, it was regarding the timing of the declaration....

DeletedUser

So, if you really wanted to solve it diplomatically, you should have returned that village instead of sending 80 attacks to him. Now, one of the villages that you claimed is in MF hands, so you dont have nothing to claim.

It's really disapointing that the two first tribes of this world needs to attack DECIDE while we are busy at another war.

My attacks were in response the the 70 nukes he sent at me. As per my Rules of Engagement - the onus is upon the offending party to resolve disputes I have with them. Failure to do so is an Act of War against me. I gave you lads every opportunity to respond to my requests and you failed to do so.

Please bear in mind, whether or not my requests are reasonable or not from your viewpoint are nothing to do with the matter. I tell you what I want and failure to give me what I want leads to war with me as per my Rules of Engagement. There are a lot of player no longer playing World 30 who now realise this.

DECIDE could have avoided my attention by simply giving me back 2 cities, but you have chosen not to and therefore are the authors of your own misfortune. So you cannot complain. Failure to read my Rules of Engagement is your problem, not mine. They are there for a reason.

DeletedUser

your saying he damamged his tribes credibility by takin the sit one of YOUR members gave him, you also say that (and yes you have said so on multiply occasions in the decide declares thread) he was indeed spying by taking the sit, and you also managed to say he took advantage of a mentally handicapped "old" man, the way i see it is, he gave the sit to AK wich took it, had a hell of a laugh, didnt bother looking at your whining forum, then 2 days, yes 2 DAYS not hours, and STILL you say that ak damaged The's credibility ?

The fact that you even got the nerves to come here and try your crap pnp on us, its mind boggeling to say the least.

Last to r2d3 moron award of the year should arraive in your mail anytime soon im guessing... you actually pound your chest for every 5th insult you throw around ? thinking you are all that and we should all be in fricken AWE for you ? got a newsflash for you kiddo, you aint worth Jess's time so therefor he aint bothering giving you the 5 cent your after... i on the other hand, gets kind of annoyed by ppl like you.

spleen mage

Aw, don't be too harsh on them Dex, their tribe is about to get destroyed after all.

the pink panther

whining forum=support forum.... not the whole forums, keep trying to protect your allies though LOL

Crispycargo

I just skimmed this over and it looks like Decide folk and Hammer folk are giving THE crap for declaring on them because they are both at war? Well all i gotta say to this is LOL. It's called war, get used to it. THE just isn't going to let you guys sit around and finish up your wars(assuming you would have won them, which i doubt) while we sit around and do nothing!

Anyway, good luck to DECIDE and HAMMER... You'll be needing it lol :lol:

the pink panther

Makes me laugh as we also have wars on our western front, only about half our tribe will be involved in this.

inflrc

your saying he damamged his tribes credibility by takin the sit one of YOUR members gave him, ... and STILL you say that ak damaged The's credibility ?

The fact that you even got the nerves to come here and try your crap pnp on us, its mind boggeling to say the least.

Are you sure?

ChamichA said:
thats amazing fatc AK_ congratz ... rank #1 tribe of the world cant play usual way of TW :D i thought THE was more respectable .. was wrong )
Grummit said:
I don't think who is considered a spy is the problem. You said and it is quoted that you don't use spies. Now you are caught, you are making excuses that there are special circumstances for when you do use them. "Oh if the player just sends me the info thats ok." or "They gave me the sit not my fault." I just think you should give up with that you don't use spies bit. Or keep going with it and lose more respect.

Tanpancho said:
If he did once, why no think he did much more?

Oh, man, you've lost all my respect. Just a dirty player. Enjoy your kind of play.

DuchessOfDevonshire said:
THE in my book lost all of the respect you play not to have fun and you pick only tribes that are weak to attack. You have not fought anyone that was equally strong as you. You guys are a bunch of cowards.

Adellion said:
However, with regards to people question AK's integrity, I think they have a point.

AK, your actions would've been a bit more justifiable if you *hadn't* mentioned in an old post that you do not spy/do not have spies in DECIDE.

Pajuno said:
You lost a lot of respect here, not cause of your actions, but because of your words. Dont set impossible standards for yourself, if you cant keep to them. * You never fail to remind everyone, (and especially me) of just how good, how superior your tribe is... Dont let your Lies ruin their Rep.

the pink panther

LOL, nice to see you avoided my comments...

all of those players are against THE anyways AK's post has made no difference, however this thread is about the delcaration of war, so please stop babbling and actually give us a contest, k sweetheart?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure abut the declaration. Traditional written word is better, after all.

That was funny Tim :)

DeletedUser

Are you sure?

and so what?

lets face it, all them would have done the same, and AK is hardly to blame for this anyway.

the way i see it, you and the others you quoted have had a little opening to try and flame AK, and THE and have pounced on it. i guess it's what a number 1 tribe should expect, maybe every one is a tad jealous?

you're all seriously taking this way out of proportion, so stop your whinning it's getting old quickly.

DeletedUser

hahaha i was waiting to see one of pajuno's comments in there, and please you listed about 10 ppl of around 10k ppl playing this world ? i must say the ENTIRE worlds hates us :( im so going into a corner to cry, heres a thought, how about you guys grow a pair and show us what your all about on the battlefield, as paddy say, its only half our tribe fighting you atm, the rest of us is finishing up some small gardening work ^^

oh and yes AK looked at parts of the forum, did he share the info with the tribe ? nah dont think so, i for sure hasnt seen 1 single thread about how we "spied on you".

Hehe spleen, help me here, theyre dragging me down theyre level. youv heard the saying right ? dont pick a fight with a idiot, hel only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.....

All in all, it summs up to the point where again YOUR member gave his sitting to AK, by his own free will i might add, so please cry all you want, it aint going to change the fact that decide will fall and fall hard, but hey you can ask pajuno to come help you guys, hel prolly come at us POUND FOR POUND!!!