[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

Crispycargo

hahaha i was waiting to see one of pajuno's comments in there, and please you listed about 10 ppl of around 10k ppl playing this world ?

Not to mention out of those 10 people half are decide members and the other few are pheonix LOL. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The

jpohlman you are the gaiest kid i have ever seen or heard

please dont make another video

you are much more respected as the quiet basement dwelling pedo ninja warrior you look and strive to be

im going to make a video and its going to be titled: how to put a hydra-shok through a skinny meth head hippy in an overcoat

Crispycargo

you are much more respected as the quiet basement dwelling pedo ninja warrior you look and strive to be

im going to make a video and its going to be titled: how to put a hydra-shok through a skinny meth head hippy in an overcoat

Gotta love kids with nothing better to do than make fun of others over the internet...

DeletedUser

I'm not sure abut the declaration. Traditional written word is better, after all.

That was funny Tim :)

I'm agree.

.....especially coming from a writer LOL!

Just kidding, but is funny to think why a writter doesn't use his best weapon: a letter or a story, for example . Man, think not all people are English speaker, and American isn't easier understand than British and I bet these paid more atention to katana and less your monologue. Written word is easier understand for all and don't miss any atention from general idea.

the pink panther

Indeed, I think he was just trying out something different.

Anyway enough bickering let's have a fun war.

(shame I'm all the way out in K33)

the pink panther

ouch, it's bad news if Parm is nobling you, just imagine what one of our alliances good players could do? :p

DeletedUser

if you can't express your opnion of the declaration in a sensible mature way, then your opinion means nothing. you don't like it, does not mean you can insult him.

DeletedUser

I just skimmed this over and it looks like Decide folk and Hammer folk are giving THE crap for declaring on them because they are both at war?

No, it's because JP was talking about being "fair" in his video and I was pointing out how his statement was a lie. I thought that I was pretty clear about my position.

the pink panther

It's perfectly fair, we are declaring on two tribes on our eastern front, therefore it's only lke half of our tribe, as the other half is at war with basically the whole of the northwest....

Decide took the easy way out when declaring on Green, they could have declared on us but choose the easier path, so it's noone's fault bar theirs

spleen mage

No, it's because JP was talking about being "fair" in his video and I was pointing out how his statement was a lie. I thought that I was pretty clear about my position.

It's much more fair then just declaring on one, correct?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 363,301
Difference: 363,301

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 30,857
Difference: 30,857

image.php

DeletedUser

if you can't express your opnion of the declaration in a sensible mature way, then your opinion means nothing. you don't like it, does not mean you can insult him.

...just making careful observations and stating my intentions

DeletedUser

It's much more fair then just declaring on one, correct?

>.<

Point is, don't use the word fair because it's not. It would have been much better if your "emperor" was honest and said easier. Or if he said "just cause".

Point is, when you're the number 1 tribe, expect to be flamed for opprtunistic moves.

Whatever. Game on.

the pink panther

Ah I see you choose not to answer my post that showed exactly why it IS fair

DeletedUser

>.<

Point is, don't use the word fair because it's not. It would have been much better if your "emperor" was honest and said easier. Or if he said "just cause".

Point is, when you're the number 1 tribe, expect to be flamed for opprtunistic moves.

Whatever. Game on.

Wait, how is it not fair?

THE vs Hammer and DECIDE
Hammer vs BH and THE
DECIDE vs GREEN and THE

Everyone has 2 wars except BH (unless they are fighting elsewhere?), so it seems perfectly fair to me.

But seriously, if this is the reaction we get for declaring on two top-10 tribes, just imagine what it would have been like if we'd declared on DECIDE and kept our NAP with Hammer for a little longer... Jeebus! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser59451

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 39
Difference: 39

image.php

Side 1: 363,301
Difference: 363,301

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 30,857
Difference: 30,857

image.php

FROM TIME OF DECLARATION:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 15/11/2009 09:42:00 to 15/11/2009 18:33:02

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 17,849
Difference: 17,849

image.php

Get a few hits in before posting the declaration??:icon_wink:

Crispycargo

You're right. We're not being fair. Next time we'll just wait until we have dealt with synd01, elite. elite, and NWE(our western wars). Then we'll just declare on one of you guys. So instead of fighting a two front war against two top ten tribes and two more top 20 tribes, we'll just focus all our firepower on one of you. Sound fair now? Lmfao :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's perfectly fair, we are declaring on two tribes on our eastern front, therefore it's only lke half of our tribe, as the other half is at war with basically the whole of the northwest....

Decide took the easy way out when declaring on Green, they could have declared on us but choose the easier path, so it's noone's fault bar theirs

My concern in this isn't DECIDE or what they did or did not do in the past. This is about HAMMER and THE. DECIDE can speak for themselves on that.

Lets do some math so I can explain. It's pretty obvious that you're not a math guy.

If we assign a number to each tribe, lets say 2/2. Hammer is at war with half of THE and fighting all of BH. That means 1/2 of THE plus 2/2 of BH. That is 3/2 tribes or 1.5 tribes.

This is the same situation as DECIDE. They are fighting 1/2 THE plus 2/2 GREEN. That means it's also fighting 3/2 tribes or 1.5 tribes.

BH is fighting only Hammer. That's 2/2 tribes or 1 tribe.
GREEN is only fighting DECIDE. That's 2/2 tribes or 1 tribe.
THE is fighting half of HAMMER and half of DECIDE. That's 1/2Hammer plus 1/2Decide. That comes out to 2/2 tribes or 1 tribe.

So are you understanding this a bit more? THE will be fighting two half tribes, not 2 whole tribes because their attention is split. Meaning they fight 1 tribe while HAMMER and DECIDE are fighting a tribe and a half each, mathematically. Hence a 3v2... and let's not forget BD. I mean, they always have some reason to jump in and not have to "declare".

Now I'm hoping you can understand that because I really can't explain it any more.