[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

inflrc

Now, well, you're up. And congratulations!

Thanks.
Definitively we are happy with our current results, but personally I am happier with the commitment of my people. Even if the results were contrary to us, I would be very proud of my tribemates doing their best effort, working as a team, don't letting the numbers demoralize us, having faith on our tribe.

But its not over, folks. THE isn't quitting any time soon. We had that debate. We really, truly did; and now we're moving past it, so you guys keep coming.

Also I am very glad to read this. Let's continue the dance :)

DeletedUser70594

You used to talk about honor and playing fair, but you dragged us along for a month saying all you needed was "a little more time," then - boom - you and BH.

we never had stoped fighting during the convo between you and cece ... so there is nothing to cry about ...

Yes. DECIDE has played remarkably better since BH got in the picture.

Once you had BD,GREEN and MF against us .... But you failed ... yes BH factor helps DECIDE so what?? enemy of my enemy is my friend!!!

Now, well, you're up. And congratulations!

Thanks mate ...

But its not over, folks.

Here you are wrong again ... Its Over :icon_wink:

In fact, I realize I'm not the best player in TW. I realize there are probably some players in DECIDE that are better than me at playing this game. But, I also realize that I wouldn't support my enemy with a nuke just before my tribemate caps it, then come on and trash talk about my hypocrisies.

Shes the queen of the noobs thats not a secret ... But remember The Noob Queen defeated your a$$ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

This village 520|333 was renobled by AK_Iceman account on the 12th August 2010 - 11:06:40

... explains the no troops in transit.

also explains your ... recapping nuke :icon_confused: forgotten there for ...RL issues. Which is rather.. dead:lol:
Now as far as your side of the story, sometimes when a player launches hundred of nukes he may accidentally hit the support instead of the attack key. That does not make him a bad player as you wanted to demonstrate once more that some Decide are...

It is amazing you know. Your attitude. Typical. You seem to be trying to "appear" a better person and you were almost succesful, but this last "proof" of some Decide player being a bad player is revealing of what I have allways named "typical THE attitude". It seems you are the source of it afterall, since you are leading them for some time. Is this the case still? :icon_wink:

I suggest you hit disband asap. No worries if this is going to be a dull world without THE lot of your crippled members. Also noone is going to miss you. Not one of the ones still playing the game. And also, we the rest, will figure things later among oursleves. You know. TW way. Nukes way :icon_evil:

robot out

DeletedUser92

R2, c'mon. Seriously dude? I realize this isn't the tightest train in history (I think it was a multi-village train, not sure) - its pretty ehhh, actually, but show the full story:

CeCe (520|333) K35 9,027 AK_iceman [THE] AK_iceman [THE] 2010-08-12 11:06:40
CeCe (520|333) K35 9,027 cececole [DECIDE] AK_iceman [THE] 2010-08-12 11:06:18

So actually, its due to my nobles doing a better job than planned. As opposed to another Cece vil where they left it at about 3 loyalty. Its one of those "could lose either way" deals - either you self-noble with five or you don't noble with four.

Otherwise, yeah, if people want to come out and trash talk, that's fine. But I'm going to set the record straight - and as for the "typical THE attitude," well, its an attitude of calling things as we see them. Did I deny that DECIDE was up in caps? That it had some really good players? Even that what Cece is saying has a grain of truth? No. I just denied that Cece herself had any right to talk trash, and that THE is dead. Cuz we ain't - and we ain't hitting the "disband" button.

DeletedUser79042

we ain't hitting the "disband" button.
Who exactly is "we" ? I allways thought it was you who lead and AK. Who is the other "we" ? You got more than one Duke also ?

As for your (plural) "decision", fine by me (as well). We will see that we "convince" you otherwise the coming days :icon_wink:

And please spare me the "tactical" points of the game and post politics. I ve seen alot of "tactics" by many of you (and ... my current tribemates). I guess I 've seen enough to be able to see if a tribe or an account is doing well ingame or not. One village's foolish or not conquest, does not mean nothing to me anymore. It is tribal effort that keeps amazing me from time to time and believe it or not, I have seen none from THE ever since BH declared. So either put me or someone in BH as your op target and impress me with your ability to perform as a ... tribe, or call it a game. Okay ?

robot out

Last edited:

cececole

So, I have been on vacation for a few weeks and rather inactive this past week. Didja' miss me? You didn't even notice I was gone :(

Being as vacation is over, the question is: Should I just quit and press "delete" or come back and kick jp's ass? I admit, I thought I had set and emergency sitter (but didn't) and got caught without the internet access opening the door for jp to grab a couple of my villas. Thankfully the alert souls in DECIDE took notice and all is well....but I guess I do owe a few nukes to jp now.....

Hey, jp--you woke up!!!! With jubal gone need someone to pick up the pnp slack and not leave bookie here all by his lonesome.

I retain my title as "Queen of the Noobs" but must aver that the little blip you saw with supporting, etc. was done by my sitter. Though I hate to quote myself, as you see from above, I was on vacation yadda yadda yadda. Didn't have the internet access I had counted on, no sitter set (yeah, newb is me) and my tribemates saw my account go yellow and then lose villas. So they were in a bit of a scramble by the time they got through to me and I was able to set a sitter. They got the villas back, didn't they? As I am an awful newb, they prolly did a better job of it than I could have anyway. And I learned my lesson: next time I travel for 3 weeks I will make double-sure I have left an emergency sit on file just in case.

As for the 5 offers, recheck our igm convos. It was 5 of our top 6 to move with their accounts, and the offer of 3-4 more possibly to become pilots (but hurry because the THE accounts were being filled fast). The surrender convos were started not by me, but btw other members of our tribes. It was Easter vacation and I was off for 6 days (do I see a pattern here?), kriv had just joined THE plus we had a bit of internal bickering.....a few folks were a bit fed up and entertained the approaches from THE. Not as if I lured you into talking. You saw that HAMMER had just merged into BH and had the foresight to guess they were coming for THE soon enough. I came back from my little holiday, took over the convo and we might have been swayed if the offer had been more than 5 when I was upfront that we had 15 players we absolutely had to have taken care of. Fair offer or not, it was not workable. Yeah, after I knew it wouldn't work I dragged it on and on and on and on.....it kind of diverted me to see how anxious THE was to see DECIDE disband and I wanted to see how far I could take it.

THE may not be all but dead, heaven knows that DECIDE has been declared DOA falsely enough times, but things aren't all sunshine and roses over there for sure.

DeletedUser

What has this world come to?

JP loses his grace, reduced to the drivel of common PnP as Decide bursts forth with a rhetorical dexterity outshining my own?

Bestill my jaded heart!

JP, I mean no disrespect, but your last post is a far cry from the style I've come to know from ye olde days. It's not that the substance was weak per se (though, in my opinion easily countered by your adversaries, it was traditional PnP flair), it was the the delivery. I understand you probably have a lot going on (I heard AK left, and the war and whatnot), but your refreshing prose is greatly missed.

Inflrc, ChamichA, "Queen of Noobs" (;P): Very well said and delivered.

Glad to see this thread hasn't died, though me thinks the war it honors may find such a fate ere yonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

JP don't leave our party :(
You told me THE wasnt quitting...

image.php

red.png
Sir Gramps Left 22nd August 2010 - 07:23 0
red.png
niklam Left 21st August 2010 - 13:30 6,893,674
red.png
Lost Wanderer Left 21st August 2010 - 07:23 0
red.png
Beaker123 Left 20th August 2010 - 04:25 5,437,721
red.png
heckie Left 16th August 2010 - 04:18 1,380,341
red.png
Dracko599 Left 16th August 2010 - 04:18 283,866
red.png
Jubal Left 12th August 2010 - 07:19 0
red.png
SymF Left 11th August 2010 - 07:23 0
red.png
macready08 Left 31st July 2010 - 07:21 0
red.png
deadfrog Left 21st July 2010 - 07:27 3,788,866
red.png
Krivolapov Left 16th July 2010 - 01:36 139,162
red.png
DANEDATTA Left 12th July 2010 - 16:24 2,713,422
red.png
SammyWinchestersMistress Left 23rd August 2010 - 07:23 1,556,317
red.png
TangoTemptress Left 23rd August 2010 - 07:23 4,670,956
red.png
Androm8 Left 23rd August 2010 - 07:23 3,054,646
red.png
ronpaul2008 Left 23rd August 2010 - 07:23 1,855,596
red.png
paxthorax Left 23rd August 2010 - 07:23 4,641,067
red.png
shadow worrior Left 23rd August 2010 - 07:23 974,275
red.png
kristian lee butcher Left 23rd August 2010 - 04:18 4,077,491

Last edited:

inflrc

Just for the records before there is no more THE in TW Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,241
Side 2: 795
Difference: 446

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,604,426
Side 2: 7,277,197
Difference: 4,327,229

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,398
Side 2: 374
Difference: 1,024

chart

Side 1: 13,241,804
Side 2: 3,470,584
Difference: 9,771,220

chart

DeletedUser

I feel JP must write a history of THE with a neutral view point :icon_razz:

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

inflrc

They haven't disbanded yet but I think that it is safe to say that they are just history.

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 21
Difference: 383

chart

Side 1: 3,796,021
Side 2: 192,305
Difference: 3,603,716

chart

DeletedUser71844

They haven't disbanded yet but I think that it is safe to say that they are just history.

Yes, they are. The strongest tribe in W30 history.

THE have a legacy that only BD, [DN] and DECIDE did/could have live up to on this world.