[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser92

Citizens of World 30,

Behold, by popular demand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKkfKANC9c

Tools used...
- ASUS EeePC's built in camera.
- You Tube's built-in recording device. This meant it went up easily, but lacked editing/pic inserts. Hence props!
- Logitech low-end microphone.

Well, I hope you enjoyed. There's a hiccup or two, and there's a bit of fuzz on the music playback. The video is a bit blurry too, but it should overall be much better. Commentary on the improvements/regressions are welcome, but keep them constructive. Good luck to both, or rather all sidse in the war; lets make this fun and not consumed by irrational hatreds/nonsense.

THE peoples, report for duty!

DeletedUser92

Ponytailed. Was it bad? :( It was wet, and it got in my eyes a bit, but nothing too disturbing compared to normal.

That's what happens when you reduce your scalp to a human chia pet for Locks of Love, which by the way is a fine charity. :)

DeletedUser

8kpbs internet=fail.

I am sorry. Who did you declare on?

DeletedUser

Ponytailed. Was it bad? :( It was wet, and it got in my eyes a bit, but nothing too disturbing compared to normal.

That's what happens when you reduce your scalp to a human chia pet for Locks of Love, which by the way is a fine charity. :)

Well, that was my first impression when I saw the video, so maybe :/

DeletedUser

May the best tribe win. :)
Good job keeping the up the suspense lol
Was that sword real?

DeletedUser92

Queessions!

Liquid: True, but I think its just the kind of flow I had, in part.
Tosta: The declared-upon were Hammer and Decide. Both at once.
Kiba: Indeed, it is. Its not a high-end super-expensive, but it'll cut'cha.

DeletedUser

Haha, 2v2 Now eh? All that is left now is BD and [DN] to get involved and it may as well be a world war.

I have a few swords, I should show you guys. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

Not a Good Declaration as Atraeus had. But anyway Lets Kick some THE`s A$$ ...

DeletedUser

Some stats to show where each tribe is at pre-war.

THE

image.php

Total Points: 97.469.210
Members: 45
Villages: 9990
ODA: 450,92 Mio.
ODD: 183,83 Mio.
Continents dominated: 7

Hammer

image.php

Total Points: 51.618.960
Members: 42
Villages: 5401
ODA: 241,79 Mio.
ODD: 195,64 Mio.
Continents dominated: 5

DECIDE

image.php

Total Points: 50.113.021
Members: 38
Villages: 5213
ODA: 244,66 Mio.
ODD: 147,21 Mio.
Continents dominated: 2

And my personal favorite quote, from the archives of the DECIDE/Hammer shared forum.
DECIDE - inflrc on 04.07. at 16:56 Quote
HAMMER, TARDIS and DECIDE against THE and BD.

DECIDE - Atraeus on 04.07. at 17:00
That wouldn't be very fair for THE and BD. Hardly an even match. At least with the world war, they have someone on the other side of us to even the odds, lol! ;D

DeletedUser

JP, there is one flaw in your logic. That is, GREEN is at war with only one tribe and BH is at war with one tribe.

You weren't after a good fight, you guys were after an easy fight. That's why you guys attacked BEFORE declaring and when you knew that support was elsewhere.

Don't lie and try to make yourself seem "noble" or something. I think you said you were trying to be "fair" by declaring on both tribes. You know you're not and that you're being opportunistic.

It's a 3vs2.. oh well actually it could be considered a 4v2 since you have your buddies in BD hitting DECIDE also.

BTW, who is mimi?

DeletedUser

JP, there is one flaw in your logic. That is, GREEN is at war with only one tribe and BH is at war with one tribe.

You weren't after a good fight, you guys were after an easy fight. That's why you guys attacked BEFORE declaring and when you knew that support was elsewhere.

Don't lie and try to make yourself seem "noble" or something. I think you said you were trying to be "fair" by declaring on both tribes. You know you're not and that you're being opportunistic.

It's a 3vs2.. oh well actually it could be considered a 4v2 since you have your buddies in BD hitting DECIDE also.

BTW, who is mimi?

He has a point :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92

Mi-ck me-llow.

Don't ask me why I remembered her that way. Also, we dropped the NAP. We hadn't declared war. Either way, if talk of a Hammer+Decide war against us dates back to July 4th - when I'm pretty sure we were at war with someone - why is it so bad to declare on you now, at a time of our choosing?

Also, what were we supposed to do to find a reasonable target that wasn't already at war?

Also, add up your 51-million points with Decide's 50-Million and you guys are above our 97. Us fighting a war where your combined force shares a border with us at a geograhic ratio of two front-side K's versus about 4. Including the depth you guys can pull, its about a total of 6.5K's to 4 on the front line. So you have plenty more resources to hit us.

But most of all, there could be no "fair fight." I can't help your player base's strength. Or, for that matter, your diplomacy. Or, for even that matter, the threats you're facing that aren't official wars. I can't help this because it would be stupid in the extreme for us to let you either die on your own (and be absorbed into an even greater threat), or to stabilize yourself and be ready to pounce on us - and we'd known for months you'd be a potential problem. So, while we could have declared war on one or the other, consolidated that terrain, then made another move on the still-alive, even-more-weakened power...

...Or we could go to war with both to make it at least a somewhat balanced match.

If this war is really that unfair, I don't know what to tell you. We're sorry the tribes out west can't provide us with any kind of fun anymore, and we're going east now?