[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser79042

I thought Karma was in the BBQ business... You know, burgers and stuff like that. Maybe he has the supertasty burger script... Did he share that with you as well Jimmy ? :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, your tribe is crap. Give it a rest.

If my tribe is crap, and your THREE TIMES BIGGER, guess that just means your a bigger pile of shit?

Cause i do believe you havent done "shit" to us, if your 3x the size, and only up 3 villages..

Correct me if im wrong?

All you're capable of is using foul language and talking shit.

And defending your 3k incomings for over a month, and stopping 20 noble trains at once, all from close range.. and growing nonstop while Ram does their famed "cat ops"...

And prove your lies wrong, to the point you cant even respond to them, point by point...

To date, we have not seen a single organized offensive from you're "great" tribe...all you have done is run your mouth.

Thats funny.. i see kd 73/74 lost to you, and i see a huge presence of Phoenx now inside kd 83/84.. but you havent "seen an operation" cause your not sitting your mates...

The only person that's allowed to be a crying little baby all the time is Paj.

Sorry, stating facts is not crying. I see karma, wittless, and bernsy crying and whining, and making up all lies cause they are only up 9 villages after 3 months. What a sorry family.. thought they were bringing the steam rollers?

Oh, and you claim that pnp is useless garbage, yet here you are campaigning like Obama to paint Phoenx ugly.....with pure lies. Try using facts, and maybe you would actually be successful at something!!

KarmaX

This is no place to rant , I request all RAM members to post in necessary threads and exclude non relevant threads.

DeletedUser79042

This is no place to rant , I request all RAM members to post in necessary threads and exclude non relevant threads.

Ram (and ... Paj) have "nobled" all threads on the pnp... This is no W30 pnp anymore. Some outsider might think there is no other tribe left in this world.

Hmmm.

DeletedUser

lol true that r2:) maybe i should start talking on the crippled celts behalf now:)

We the celtic empire are rebuilding from our near victory over S_P.... we lost due to the fact of a merge where every last big player we had moved to S_P to fight the all mighty BH empire we have yet to see any (S_P member) do anywark besides some support here and there. while our old members are takeing the beating.... funny you know one bad move lead to anyoner 1 great tribe gets crushed due to a few emmbers leaveing and then a lame merge that only helped S_P.. lame indeed:)

there we are r2:) the celts name is on here now too:)

DeletedUser79042

there we are r2:) the celts name is on here now too:)

Wait till Cham reads all this, at this thread. He will definetly go to 100 mil ODA ... faster :lol:

I would now go post for preemptive support if I were you ...

DeletedUser

lol we are 500 hours away i fear nothing from RAM:) i fear BH more then them lol ohh yeah r2 devil(the guy who attaked lagtime) is trying to get ??? to switch sides and join BH. i laughed in his face and called him stupid and he sealed his tribes fate.:) S_P celts and maybe BH lol will be on there door steps:)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Seems to be the common ram response..

Ignore the points, and try to sling the shit around in avoidance....

Michael Wittman

no, this is about a different war, and they have their own thread. there is no need to drag our arguments here. please paj, let them worry about their own part of the world without getting involved with you

DeletedUser

Forever war States-

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21,567
Side 2: 14,886
Difference: 6,681

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 798
Side 2: 1,522
Difference: 724

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 185,199,765
Side 2: 118,751,193
Difference: 66,448,572

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,306,349
Side 2: 14,262,133
Difference: 6,955,784

chart

DeletedUser79042

let them worry about their own part of the world without getting involved with you
DECIDE wants your half of the world as well, in case you haven't noticed their motto in their profile page.
So, this comment of yours is an invalid one. So sorry to break these unfortunate news to you :lol: .

robot out

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no, this is about a different war, and they have their own thread. there is no need to drag our arguments here. please paj, let them worry about their own part of the world without getting involved with you

Ah... of course.

Post your points where you want, and when i respond, "its not our thread"....

How convenient, wittless... how convenient.....

that usually means you have no argument or anything to offer to the "debate".....

DeletedUser79042

THEre are some still left in case you haven't noticed!! Go get them! Fast! Deletion is imminent :icon_eek:

ChamA is a megaslacker !!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well DECIDE claims that the war with THE is over so now its only u r2 and ofc ur friends in BH so try to make us delete :)

DeletedUser79042

try to make us delete

We/I never try that. It is just a self - suicide in TW. Not good gameplay. There is always restart Dan. :icon_wink:You also get an award when doing it ... 5 times :lol:

DeletedUser

lol i never delete :) even when i had like 3 players each with 1mil+ and i was 60k pts i did not delete/restart i killed their nukes and after a week retreated to another k there i grew to what i am now lol expect same resistance from me this time i wont be an easy pick like these big dudes who deleted lol

DeletedUser

well DECIDE claims that the war with THE is over so now its only u r2 and ofc ur friends in BH so try to make us delete :)

Yes the war is over from our side :icon_sad:

THE won but DECIDE not lost :icon_razz:
Just Game over

DeletedUser

lol i never delete :) even when i had like 3 players each with 1mil+ and i was 60k pts i did not delete/restart i killed their nukes and after a week retreated to another k there i grew to what i am now lol expect same resistance from me this time i wont be an easy pick like these big dudes who deleted lol

Who are you?