[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

cececole

Is the thread at an end?

Not to me, until THE admits defeat and finally disbands.

DeletedUser79042

Not to me, until THE admits defeat and finally disbands.

THE's leadership no more popping up on this thread or on the pnp in general, with any of their "standard" arguments is one of the reasons that has brought - is bringing this thread to an end.

As for the "tactical" aspect of the game. Do you or anyone else in Decide are being fought back by any of THE remaining members? Just wondering...

robot out

DeletedUser

As for the "tactical" aspect of the game. Do you or anyone else in Decide are being fought back by any of THE remaining members? Just wondering...

robot out

They never know how to fought back :icon_razz:

DeletedUser71844

DECIDE and BH have already Kurbstomped THE.

Who get's the victory though? :p

Maybe we will see DECIDE and BH roll around the floor with eachother now?

Or an alliance against RAM?

DECIDE still have many descisions to make. It will be... interesting to see how the diplomacy pans out for the remaining tribes on W30.

DeletedUser

Decide and BH both deserve to be considered victorious. However, Decide probably could never call themselves that without BH involvement.

Decide involvement certainly helped BH as it could have been a different outcome if Decide members had joined THE in the bad times.

For the diplomacy part, it will certainly play a big role in the future. There are no tribes big enough to take on the rest of the world by itself yet so it's going to be a major factor.

Stay tuned!

DeletedUser71844

The fact that people use 400 ram at this stage of the game is also... interesting :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Decide and BH both deserve to be considered victorious. However, Decide probably could never call themselves that without BH involvement.

Decide involvement certainly helped BH as it could have been a different outcome if Decide members had joined THE in the bad times.

For the diplomacy part, it will certainly play a big role in the future. There are no tribes big enough to take on the rest of the world by itself yet so it's going to be a major factor.

Stay tuned!

i think decide deserve more credit than that to be honest i remember saying they would be dead and buried sometimes it is good to eat your words mine tasted humiliating but i ate them

DeletedUser

You get me wrong. I gave full credit to Decide for keeping in the fight for so long before. My position hasn't changed on that.

However, I'm sure they welcomed BH's help.

inflrc

However, Decide probably could never call themselves that without BH involvement.

If we had thought that at least by one second, then we would have disbanded. In any case, you could say that DECIDE without their spirit and tenacity could never have defeated THE.

DeletedUser70594

abandonedjapanesethemep.jpg

DeletedUser79042

you say Myia isnt decent :)
TPP there lies the difference that everyone decent in THE left but we stayed & another thing they left only situation become tough :icon_razz:
Hey!

click:
[spoil]

donotfeedthetroll.png

Troll spray did not work on TPP I am afraid. He/She is immune to it... :icon_confused:

[/spoil]

robot out

cececole

DECIDE and BH have already Kurbstomped THE.

Who get's the victory though? :p

Maybe we will see DECIDE and BH roll around the floor with eachother now?

Or an alliance against RAM?

DECIDE still have many descisions to make. It will be... interesting to see how the diplomacy pans out for the remaining tribes on W30.

The hell with politics, I was just having visions of which of the sexy guys from BH I wanted to be rolling on the floor with!!! Now that's what I call a decision.....