The unheard of tribes

DeletedUser

Figured I would write a quick post on a subject that I was thinking about. I am part of one of the smaller tribes, around 10th in one continent. I'm pretty much giving a shout out to those of us not in Mushy, M.E.A. or Sina, or any of the "name brand" tribes.

Those of you most experienced, which tribe do you think is going to rise from the ashes?

Cheers,
Dawn

DeletedUser34598

Greetings from another 'strong in one continent only' tribe! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Rebelduke.. We are over it, you are about three days late.. Not funny anymore, and by the way, he said not a name brand tribe, do try and keep up young chap.

DeletedUser34923

if my tribe can manage to get a few more experienced members and start strategizing properly i bet we will get there in a few weeks

DeletedUser

I'm glad I am not the only one in the small tribes. Anyone else notce we get no representation in the forums.

Cheers,
Dawn

Woodlandapple

Has anyone heard of Mushy? I heard they were quite good once but I havnt seen or heard much else of them tbh

DeletedUser35138

There is a small tribe called Rome, they might do alright. They seem to be coming along well.

KOO is the ones that will take command of the top 10 though. They look unstoppable almost.

DeletedUser

I have decided to join a small local tribe by the name of Global Empire (I might suggest changing it to something slightly less grandiose)

I shall back the corner for all the small tribes out there who wish to post here on the forums but are held at bay by Mushy's monsterous spam tactics!

Small tribe of the world! No need to fear, Representation is here!

This announcement was brought to you by the Small Tribe Representation Board of W18

DeletedUser35138

Good for you obadia, those little tribes need some inspiration. The spam that comes off those mushy members fingers is degrading.

John of Ash

Indeed, the over representation of tribes that are only the biggest because they are in the core is very boring. I'm not a member of a tribe yet, but am watching in K63. The big tribe is SIN~R, but that could easily get shaken up when people run out of bonus villages to noble. Trouble is the second largest; {TKF} seems hell bent on peace! I'd back the small tribes and {TKF} doing some mopping up once they realise what the WARS in the game title means!:icon_rolleyes:

Kontinental threads would be an idea, but would take up alot of room in the end!

Last edited:

livefromthe216

i hate my pos, im surrounded by either tribesmates, or noobs who stopped playing (for one reason or another, but im going to credit me farming them) 2 weak bonus villages (that are being farmed by everyone and their mom. And got no M.O.TW kids to push around :(

DeletedUser

I love my position. I have no tribes mates close to me at all and only 3 allied villages within 2 screens of me (the 1 NAP village in my 7x7 makes me sad but since I was farming him before I joined my tribe I think I can carry on) and nobody farms except for me :icon_biggrin:

I chose to join the small tribe (ranked 10 in k) because it was the only non-family tribe I could find, and under my guidance it will remain that way. The Nobel Knights family has 3 branches so far, although they are clustered in the north-west corner of the k for some reason, and there are other families building up :icon_evil:

K65 by the way :)