The unheard of tribes

DeletedUser34827

I love my position. I have no tribes mates close to me at all and only 3 allied villages within 2 screens of me (the 1 NAP village in my 7x7 makes me sad but since I was farming him before I joined my tribe I think I can carry on) and nobody farms except for me :icon_biggrin:
LOL why you do not farm him too?
Farm him until he will go abandon despite his nap :)

DeletedUser

KoT

Ranked 1st in K64. Been moving up Overall Tribe ranks steadily. Will do extremly well in K64.

My tribe so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Unheard

Hhmm.. I want to give a great credit to the Chess Pieces.. I dont know if its their exact name.. Your name guys sounds cool and the idea.. Superb..
OD ranks great.. Points good good.. Keep it up guys.. ^_^

Rank Name Defeated
1 Kingdom Under Heaven 2.475

:icon_biggrin: Ok so we get attacked a bit but that seems to show we are capable...

It could be that but as i have only recently started using the forums i cant have annoyed too many people yet, but we are 22nd as attackers too!

DeletedUser

There is a small tribe called Rome, they might do alright. They seem to be coming along well.

KOO is the ones that will take command of the top 10 though. They look unstoppable almost.

Thanks dazzdog, especially as seeing as Rome is my tribe. We have 3 small divisions. Recently, someone decided to make a fourth but we quickly disbanded it.

I am curious to see what happens once the nobling starts. I am sure some small tribes will be wiped off the map. But hopefully several others will quickly bounce onto the scene.

Cheers,
Dawn

DeletedUser

As everyone knows, history repeats itself. In every world, there are a couple tribes that spam, show off, etc etc. These "drama" tribes usually do not last. I don't mean to bash any tribes out there, I love to spam as well, but it is always the silent ones that rise from the ashes, and I will bet you anything the tribe that is #1 in a month or two, will have not posted here.

DeletedUser

DDB tribe rules ... Too bad they turned gay , and started a family tribe blah ...

DeletedUser

Hhmm.. I want to give a great credit to the Chess Pieces.. I dont know if its their exact name.. Your name guys sounds cool and the idea.. Superb..
OD ranks great.. Points good good.. Keep it up guys.. ^_^

We ([C]p) are just like any other tribe at this point.
There is a core of solid players, some average players, and some inactive/useless players which will be gotten rid of eventually.
I think if there is one advantage looking at the top 10, it is that we are primarily focused in k44 whereas many top tribes are spread out among many different continents which will hurt them in the long run.

Hope that sheds a bit of light on the tribe.

Like I have said in other threads, which tribes are going to make it far into the world is anyone's guess because nobody is a lock to do so at this point in time.

DeletedUser

Tribes

I respect those guys who are humble.. ^_^
Go go Chess Pieces.. Go go..
OWL is gone.. So you will be the next tribe I love after Mushy..
*Thinking if I still love Sina.. Hhmm.. Having a hard time thinking*

Btw.. You are the one fighting with me in hauls.. Hehehe.. ^_^
That makes me appreciate your tribe more..
Hhmm.. Btw.. Please try to beat my hauls.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Btw.. You are the one fighting with me in hauls.. Hehehe.. ^_^
Hhmm.. Btw.. Please try to beat my hauls.. ^_^

Wish I could.
I've been forced to expand my farming to 4-5 13x13's because the ones close to me have been slowing down and drying out. Maybe with some luck I'll be able to find a goldmine fairly soon to be able to compete with your most recent haul.

DeletedUser34827

As everyone knows, history repeats itself. In every world, there are a couple tribes that spam, show off, etc etc. These "drama" tribes usually do not last. I don't mean to bash any tribes out there, I love to spam as well, but it is always the silent ones that rise from the ashes, and I will bet you anything the tribe that is #1 in a month or two, will have not posted here.
Every world has unique history.
w13: slowly grow, few family tribes, very good players, lot of K-tribes
w14: very many families, merging and familising ruined that world, bored
w15: x2 speed.. nothing to add, I hate x2 speed
w16: x0.75 speed o_O... I am shoked, millions of bonus villages on spot
w17: same settings as w18, huge propaganda, nothing intersting, bored
w19: old units => LOL
:lol:

DeletedUser

You got W2 and W17 right, the rest idk never went on them.

Edit: KoT2 just hit #2 in K64...with KoT being #1 of course :p

DeletedUser

And rocketed past us! <insert expletive>

Might have to jump ship if my guys can't get it together... :icon_sad:

Thats what 3-4 merge offers a day does lol, don't worry we ain't here to make a huge family, but we ain't happy with #11 in the world, either top 5 or nothing.

And the fact we are from K64, not in the core, shows we know a thing or two about...things or two :icon_razz: