The United Sakalian Empire! Join Today!

• Thread starter Da Rel Original King
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The United Sakalian Empire (UN-SE), is a new tribe that has been founded by Da Rel Original King, not to long ago. This tribe is mainly in K70, but we don't care where you are from, just ask for an invite and your in!

In this tribe, we have a forums where you can discuss the tribe and as well have fun in our fun forums section (register with your in-game name please). We also grant titles and rewards to those who have certain amount of points and/or are very active. We have lots of positions* open in our tribe, so if you want one and to make history, join today!

If you join you also have access to the tribal forums, be elegible for the UN-SE's High Council.

All we ask, is that you are active in your village and the forums. Another important requirement, is that we prefer players with points around 1000 and above. If you wish to join, message me with the title: UN-SE Invite.

If you wish to merge your tribe, send me a message with the title: UN-SE Merge.

If you wish for more information, respond to this post or message me.

Da Rel Original King

*Postions vary from: executive, military, diplomatic, and recruiting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh yes, we also serve protection contracts, and we are tribe that has its doors open to inexperienced and experienced players alike. We as well give free resources for your support if you are in need.

DeletedUser

Update: we have 7 members already, the next ten will be given the title of Marquis
(just one more step to being duke).

DeletedUser

nah. I agree with WLA, except Da Rel is dreaming, he still has 7 spears, but wants 17 =D