The Vortex K34 #1

DeletedUser

Interested in joining VORTEX? Currently

#1 in K34

Vortex is a core tribe dedicated to all of its members and allies. Even in harsh times we will never give up. Start war with us, and die! K34 Is ours! We eventually want to dominate the entire world with our brother tribes! Get Sucked In here if YOU ARE in K34!

The Sucked In Family:

VTX-33 (k33 branch) Contact wompa0502 in game to join.
VTX-43 (growing k43 branch) Contact tedc in game to join.
VTXA ( Our academy tribe that we are mainly recruiting in k34 for now) Contact Iancool to join the academy if you have less than our average points.:icon_cool:

We do not have many invites to give out currently so we are looking for very experienced, mature players to join us. Please message me in game to join us and give your tribal wars background! :icon_biggrin:

Thanks. I hope you consider our tribe :)
mexaguy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hm...

quite the bragger are we? you are only numbere 1 in membership, i see only that much...

oh and i wish the best for your family tribes, i never quite liked them besides when i was a noob(known very little). I now know that they don't quite workd out well, but perhaps the new forum sharing process may help, but yet it could get overwhelming!

DeletedUser

quite the bragger are we? you are only numbere 1 in membership, i see only that much...

oh and i wish the best for your family tribes, i never quite liked them besides when i was a noob(known very little). I now know that they don't quite workd out well, but perhaps the new forum sharing process may help, but yet it could get overwhelming!

Yeah yeah, I was bragging.
Well recruitment is doing well for us and thanks.

DeletedUser

hehe. bragging doesn't attract the good playersthough... i learned that when i was a noob. although you may be in top 3, how well would you do in war against the top 5 tribes?