The |W|S| tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser120540
  • Start date

DeletedUser120540

I have been playing on alot of versions...
I was thinking to get rid of the drama and its loads of players on .net so i was thinking, holy shit no drama, finally.
I had so much drama and i couldnt handle it...
Now the tribe |W|S| stole our leader the rank 1 player Robot Man.
Right now iam pissed off over everything since they just leaving the tribe and being noobs over it.
The worst player i know now is Charmand3r and i hope the player gonna get nobled for the thing hes being like.

I dont know what the purpose with this thread is but all tribes be care
Charmand3r and Robot Man is backstabbers and piece of grass!

I know the forum rules and i keep the forum clean from swear words, i hope you guys understand how pissed iam and i just need to get this out of me.
Thanks
CTR0X

DeletedUser119194

Hi, Sadly just like other versions of tribal wars people will do whatever it takes to get the upper hand and that will probably never change.

Sorry you have lost out to this one but this isn't like some massive betrayal as I like to think it isn't the first of the world and it'll not be the last.

DeletedUser120540

Hi, Sadly just like other versions of tribal wars people will do whatever it takes to get the upper hand and that will probably never change.

Sorry you have lost out to this one but this isn't like some massive betrayal as I like to think it isn't the first of the world and it'll not be the last.
Its stupid, tribalwars should do something, i know its a part of the game but its not funny at all...

Lord BillyNoMates

watch who you call stupid

your tribe had internal problems for days

constant arguments and people started having enough

we have had most of your tribe ask to join us and we let the people who best suited our criteria join us

im sorry if you were one of the people we turned away and if that is the case grow a pair of balls and stop crying

DeletedUser119194

Its stupid, tribalwars should do something, i know its a part of the game but its not funny at all...

If Inno games did something about this then the game wouldn't be half as interesting and as you said it is part of the game.

I know Charmand3r from world 87 and to be fair his experience would probably have helped to take your tribe apart regardless of there tactical recruitment which this sounds like.

DeletedUser117086

All is fair in war. So every now and then you will have some peice of grass backstab you. That's why you have to play smart. I wish you luck;)

DeletedUser120478

Yo, good luck, as i can see, not only pieces of sht in my server, they are everywhere... As i said, good luck, i will always defend the loyal kinda player.

DeletedUser90465

As much as this is a complaining thread, W|S should not have invited Robot Man.... He tried to apply to us.... And ummmmm, Well, it's now evident to me that W|S is mass recruiting like Farm.

Lord BillyNoMates

stephen hold it right there

a few questions to answer

Which tribe had more then 50 members first W|S or screw
Which tribe had a merge first W|S or screw
which tribe had a secret academy first W|S or screw
Which Tribe asked multiple players from our tribes in k55 asking them to relocate north to join there tribe W|S or screw

il even give you all the answers its screw on every single one

and if you try and even deny any of it me and charmand3r can supply enough screen shots to back it all up

DeletedUser

Charmand3r and Robot Man is backstabbers and piece of grass!

9de76be53acb8f11c305f54d8ea4d9e0.png

OTDDeathAwaits

Which tribe had more then 50 members first W|S or screw
Which tribe had a merge first W|S or screw
which tribe had a secret academy first W|S or screw
Which Tribe asked multiple players from our tribes in k55 asking them to relocate north to join there tribe W|S or screw

Wouldn't that mean we are just ahead of the curve :cool:

Steve suggested that W|S are mass recruiters because he denied someone to join SCREW - in turn that person went elsewhere. 'Mass-recruiters' or not apparently there is a criteria to be met if someone was refused right? - Our criteria must be that little bit higher; of course exceptions to the rule can and will be made due to friendships etc. With that in mind I have about 20 people with me from our win on w74 any tribe we joined would hike any tribes numbers - and anywhere I am they will be too.

Lord BillyNoMates

haha you talk rubbish, steve is the one who joined every single current world asking and begging the top rank tribes from those worlds to come here and join his tribe, he even came too my w89 world and asked me and my tribe too join with him, we all said no, because he is 1 big fail let alone who he has in his tribe at the moment, don't come here and tell me whos the mass recruitment tribe, when he has the nack off joining w80+ just too ask every player stil around on that world too join with him

I can name 10 people in your tribe that suck at this game and cant even snipe LMFAO

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
at this stage leaving tribes isn´t considered backstabbing in my books.
just figuring out which tribe suits you most.

ive seen Stephen style of play, i didnt like it at all.
i just wonder how long it will take for him to leave his tribe, make another one and war this one :D
seen that on w83

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

haha you talk rubbish, steve is the one who joined every single current world asking and begging the top rank tribes from those worlds to come here and join his tribe, he even came too my w89 world and asked me and my tribe too join with him, we all said no, because he is 1 big fail let alone who he has in his tribe at the moment, don't come here and tell me whos the mass recruitment tribe, when he has the nack off joining w80+ just too ask every player stil around on that world too join with him

I can name 10 people in your tribe that suck at this game and cant even snipe LMFAO

I never claimed any tribe to be mass-recruiters. With that in mind though, isn't the idea as a leader to best establish a tribe that meets your vision or puts you in the strongest position whatever required? - Just because a tribe hit 50 members sooner than another could mean they were a more desirable destination than other tribes or they wanted to dominate an area with higher numbers and were willing to take a punt on more people. Sometimes you have to take a punt on someone you don't know...Maybe it will pay off or maybe it wont.

If steve joined every world on every server asking for people to pick up an account and join this world, if nothing else it shows dedication not to be a 'big fail' again.

You can name only 10 people in SCREW that cannot snipe? :p Realistically that number is probably much higher and higher again for those who cannot consistently do it. Same be said for every tribe in the world...
However it is a show of teamwork when said people have the snipe's done for them - as tribes have many layers and a good leader will put members to use at their strengths. If you had a tribe of 60 that can snipe but bring nothing else to the table - that means they will win a world? of course not.

It is week 1 - how many tribes will be around in a fortnight or a month...Especially when it seems image above all else is the most important thing to some tribes in w93.

If you people want to mud-sling go for it it keeps the forums entertaining. However you should note that nothing I have said is a personal attack to you or any individual tribe.

DeletedUser119194

Steve and SOLO reverse roles

Lol+this+is+so+funny+laughing+so+hard+xd+3_5da32b_4348890.jpg

But you wanna talk about recruitment?

hindustan-infantry-november-recruits-regiment-outskirts-srinagar_eee77396-969c-11e5-b13b-1ee01ddf34ff.jpg

65139254.jpg

A quick break for our Sponsors!

And the moment you've all been waiting for!

Drumroll please!

demining.jpg

Enjoy your bitching match Ladies :D I got bored so I started googling random crap :D

OTDDeathAwaits

I don't know Steve with the exception of my interaction with him on this world - I know none of the rest of you either. I am being presumptuous and going to guess that would mean you don't know me neither? So roles reverse to what capacity? I'd really enjoy a 3rd parties take on how I should play my game :cool:

Why did you remove the nice skype print screen? I think that was the most enjoyable part of your post :)

Raoul Duke

While they argue on the externals, I'm leading this tribe to glory :)

Lord BillyNoMates

While they argue on the externals, I'm leading this tribe to glory :)
less then a year ago you didnt even know what a snipe was

so im dreading what kind of glory your leading your tribe to