The W16 megatribe

DeletedUser

Ok lets get to the biggest W16 point..

It is very well known that World 16 is very much a tribal hugs world compared to all the other TW worlds... this is mainly due to the buttkissing which goes on between all the top tribes... Its a world with not much activity and with far too many inactives, and i would bet money W16 is one of the most AS worlds too (itd be interesting to see the AS percentage to players still in ratio)...

Can anyone point to any other world where all the top 5 are allies?

I guess its not the top tribes fault that they r all scared of each other because they know their own inactivity would screw them over if they took on another top tribe, its just a fact of W16 sadly.

Add to this that all the regular active players r all buddies anyway and dont wanna war each other then W16 really is being painted as a bit of a non-event.

Another fact is that not many good TW players r left in this world too... i explain... lets say a good player starts 5 worlds at the same time. He/she will do well in all of them but i guarantee u that when they come to the point they have to choose which world to focus on then W16 is the one the most likely get the axe. All of us tribe leaders know this to be true cos we have all lost v good players due to this. Of course some great players r still here but my point is that pound for pound theres not so many here as in othe worlds. This also adds to the fear of war between the major tribes.

What im going to ask is why dont all the main tribes simply merge?

U guys are never going to war each other so why not just join teams?

We all know who the best players are in this world by now and the world dynamic is such that that aint gonna change unless they quit for real life.

There are only 4 tribes in the whole top 20 who are effectively 'the enemy' thats Dust, Ad Inf, coal and PnX (only 2 in top 10). All the other 16 tribes in the top 20 r all buddies and will never war each other (ok Ad A makes 5 enemies and 15 buddy-tribes). Itll be a sad day when we are all gone cos im sure there wont be any wars only mergers.

I know the regulars will refer to wars between major tribes which have happened in the past but its exactly that, in the past. And more accurately a long time in the past!

Come on guys... lets get a merger done so we can have some honesty in his world!

Its funny that everyone in W16 likes to criticise family tribes yet effectively thats exactly what all the top tribes are, one big family tribe. Complete with shared forums, msn/skype, sending of support, and moving players round etc.

PS i notice im second on the most hated posters in W16... id like to thank everyone who voted for me :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22370

Seems to me like you don't know very much about any of the top 4 tribes (maybe you do know something about =HRV=), and this seems like a very biased view from a player who isn't in one of the top 4 tribes, and is being exterminated by one them. Maybe I'm wrong, that just seems the way this is.

DeletedUser

So im not allowed to comment on the top tribes cos im not in one?

Id like someone to actually answer my comments rather than simply saying im not allowed to talk about it...

And u know as well as i that they all have allie agreements even if us mere mortals cant see them.

Oh and the fact im in Dust is irrelevant... these points r obvious to anyone whose not in any tribe and looks down on W16... it is simply tribal hugs between the major tribes which is VERY different to all other TW worlds.

DeletedUser

Well they all have there own problems so they all need some sort of diplomacy so they dont have lots of fronts

hrv has dust and coal to take
c2 has a merge going on and taking lots of villages and tribes ( small ones) in there area
plight has pnx
bang has ad inf family

No there not family tribes because family tribes tend to mass recruit all the players in there area like ad inf and dust who control areas the size of some major tribes but need 2 or 3 tribes to do it

and how would you know the future diplomatic plans for any of the major tribes, alliences could be broken, this world needs diplomacy for a tribe to succeed ( not getting backstabbed in wars etc. )

DeletedUser

I totally agree that diplo can be broken but lets be honest, the guys art the top dont want to war each other... Thier behaviour between top tribes is closer as pals than any other TW world which gets them the tag of tribal hugs.

And the family tribe recuitment strategy may be different but the way they interact and exist at this point in time is very much like a family tribe. Yes they all have their own wars but theyre allies with everyone else in the top 10 and there alliances wich wont be broken. They are more likely to merge those tribes than war with them is my point, so why not just merge now....?????

DeletedUser

i doubt any of the top 5 tribes would merge, unless they had a large inactivity crisis, and you dont know they wont fight, like i sed they all have there wars atm.

youll find the family tribe "strategy" doesnt work on this world hence why all the large family tribes are about to be nobled out.

DeletedUser

i doubt any of the top 5 tribes would merge, unless they had a large inactivity crisis, and you dont know they wont fight, like i sed they all have there wars atm.

youll find the family tribe "strategy" doesnt work on this world hence why all the large family tribes are about to be nobled out.

This isnt a discussion on the pros and cons of family tribes its an observation that their behaviour/interaction resembles more like family tribes than being independant. Sadly they act more like a family than they thmselves actually see...

DeletedUser

crikey macon benig polite to me! lol

i better get with the program and counter your huggles with a return-fire huggles ;)

Not like u to be speechless too...

DeletedUser

what they are saying ende is that there will no doubt be wars in the future, at the minute though all of the main tribes are busy with other projects and so it isnt in their best interests to start a war with another major power as that would be biting off more than they can chew so to speak.....

DeletedUser

And my point is that they wont war they will merge (for the reasons ive noted)...

Theyre all effectively a big family and it wont go the way of other more agressive worlds where the top tribes are always at war... tribal hugs will rule and they will merge instead.

It can be argued that the only reason theyve not merged already is cos each tribe is very proud of its tag and wants that tag to be the one left standing at the end. If u take away this issue (and each player didnt care about his tag) then all the top players in each tribe would love to be on the same team cos theyre buddies anyway.

DeletedUser

well tbh i thiink that ende has a great point and in the rest on world16's point your all just indenial or incredibly stupid not to realise it, proof of this is,

HRV are allied with LS, C2, Bang, Plight, MK and Ni.
C2 are allied with Plight, Bang, TKR, HRV and LS.
Bang are allied with H20, Plight, TKR, HRV and C2.
Plight are allied with C2, Bang, HRV, Ni and MK.

this is some proof of the top 5 tribes diplomacy, it should be 100% correct and i will not be revealing my source.

also on a lighter note i would just like to say poor axl, a little bit of fun we have been having in our forums.

1 AxlTheCat =HRV= 4.819.766 496 9717
2 Spank Me Silly Plight 4.634.550 413 11222
3 Seagryfn Plight 4.405.709 457 9641
4 crosamich C² 4.050.489 417 9713
5 Jeor C² 3.783.873 394 9604
6 mystery36 C² 3.682.114 381 9664
7 Zvone1979 =HRV= 3.632.317 375 9686
8 BundyBear Plight 3.590.409 370 9704
9 Mikebro Plight 3.461.723 360 9616
10 carminevinga C² 3.410.316 345 9885

looks like he is going to lose his 1st place spot, and congratz to alexhol on taking our first axl villige XD.

DeletedUser

because they are allied right now doesnt mean that this cant change in the future though.... to say that they will never fight each other is ridiculous. you cant see into the future and so you cant know that for sure. and your argument about friends is wrong. i've had friends that have been and still are in enemy tribes. i'd still fight them. any good tw player puts the tribe before personal friends and so that shouldnt be an issue

DeletedUser

Your sources are not correct. I know BANG! is not allied to all those tribes (none are enemies, granted, but not all are allies: one has no formal status of any kind, and 2 are NAP).

However, although no wars at the moment that may or may not be a temporary things. The current tribes have all been through war:

Plight against Orc and GUNs;
C2 v CND
BANG! v Orc

Only left HRV out as I forget their past. Big 4 tribe interwar at the moment? No, but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future ...

DeletedUser22370

=HRV= warred ~I~ who were a top tribe at the tribe (around #6?) and ~I~'s terrible leadership combined with =HRV='s war machine saw them whiped off the face of the world :D

DeletedUser

What he said ^^^ XD

just cause tribes are close dont mean they are allies

/Edit what eagle eye said

DeletedUser

Your sources are not correct. I know BANG! is not allied to all those tribes (none are enemies, granted, but not all are allies: one has no formal status of any kind, and 2 are NAP).

However, although no wars at the moment that may or may not be a temporary things. The current tribes have all been through war:

Plight against Orc and GUNs;
C2 v CND
BANG! v Orc

Only left HRV out as I forget their past. Big 4 tribe interwar at the moment? No, but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future ...

do you agree that ~LS~ are just =HRV='s bitched? i mean i haveb been told that ~LS do what ever =HRV= tell them but tbh everyone thinks that ~LS~ could easily take out half the top tribes, i mean they are extremely good and strategic compared to =HRV=, dnt you think?

Adz556

Tense... are you talking about the same ~LS~ that we're fighting? Because they're not doing as well as you'd expect for a tribe that's much bigger than Dust. Especially considering HRV is helping them as well.

DeletedUser

HRV are allied with LS, C2, Bang, Plight, MK and Ni.
C2 are allied with Plight, Bang, TKR, HRV and LS.
Bang are allied with H20, Plight, TKR, HRV and C2.
Plight are allied with C2, Bang, HRV, Ni and MK.

How many in between those tribes have a shared forum with its so called allie.:icon_neutral:
Maybe it just to show there member where not to attack them.:icon_eek: