The W30 Blog Thread

DeletedUser

Anyone notice yet angel was removed from blog staff about two days after this was posted :lol: Quick job.

I resigned. As of a few days after this was made, I don't have time to do it justice. It was unforeseeable, and w/e Parm. You're quite delusional if you think this was a ploy for extra information. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm always up for an interview if someone is interested...I'm just not sure how much time I can commit.

I prefer something interactive over a questionnaire.

[spoil]Nice snipe ravenj[/spoil]

I actually nominated you in my mail to Paj

DeletedUser

I actually wouldn't mind seeing an interview with K9 or Liquid C, both are players I'm rather fond of. Another from DN would be Face Mine Wrath, and from BD, Pinky Toe. Lethal Touch (aco.Mne) of THE would be a great interview. For Hammer, maybe their leader Supaphat or McMellow (both interesting people). Cececole or Duchess of Devonshire from Decide would be interesting to see. I would say yourself Paj, but since that's out, I'd have to go with Mick from your tribe, as he seems pretty vocal, and probably offering a distinct perspective of the world. Contrary to what Netjakdim said, I'd like to see him interviewed. I recognize him from other worlds, and he seems like pretty interesting fellow. Likewise, that Lord Brutii guy from NADS seems like someone worth checking out. From Green (Plague?), I would either interview their new leader, to give them a chance to touch on their new tribe and its fresh image, or perhaps Spidey.

All of these suggestions are for people I have seen on the PnP, that actually come on here even if only rarely, but all are vocal, opinionated, and seem to have a unique perspective on things. Some of them are high profile, but they are something to consider. I will post mroe as they occur to me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hehehe...

The first interview is done already. Just have to touch it up with BB codes and colors and such....

Now a question. i went with the interview, from start to finish.. so its rather long.. but i have cut out all my senseless chatter, and only the important stuff to the interview...

Is it ok that it is that long of an interview? I mean they are short lines and such..nothing too long or tedius... Nor do i have a list of questions i stick too.. i just feel the interview out. LOL. i hope it works. :p

And atraues... there is some good names from that list. Canine- was mentioned once, and is in line to be done some weeks down the road. For the most part, BD and THE are gonna be skipped due to the fact that they are so well known... but in a few weeks, once i get a few more people from other tribes done... Then we will return them to the list.

DeletedUser22924

We all already know your story...
not really, i have done things, nobody knows about, well expet for some few select individuals, i have been almost all over the south and west side w30.:)

DeletedUser66411

not really, i have done things, nobody knows about, well expet for some few select individuals, i have been almost all over the south and west side w30.:)

I think he meant no one cares about your story :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually, i have always been this rude to you.

You just love the abuse, so you think its caring.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser22924

Actually, i have always been this rude to you.

You just love the abuse, so you think its caring.

:icon_biggrin:

yhea ur alwyas rude, but i know your just trying to hide the fact that you love me:icon_redface:

slates9

It'll be able to view when the first blog comes out, sometime next week

netjakdim

Some of them are high.

QFT sorry sir but this was about the only thing that truly stood out to me about that post. :icon_razz: The question is however on what? and didn't their mom ever teach them to share?