The W30 Blog Thread

DeletedUser

Seeing as no one's jumped up for this, would anyone care if someone from BH (me :icon_redface:) did this?

If I did I'd probably take Paj's idea and get certain people, from different tribes to do some sections, so it was as unbiased as possible and more fun for the world 30 community

Yay or Nay?

I agree with this as well, and it also eases up the responsibility from just one person's shoulders.

the pink panther

recommendations for interviews?

And yes, i will be attempting to do an honest and unbiased interview...

Let me try, before you flame me.. and hten if i fail, i will gladly agree. but i feel you wont be disappointed...

So, gimme some great ideas for a fairly unknown player with great implications in the overall world... Someone that an interview will be good for... not someone already high profile and publicly well known... etc...

you could interview me? :icon_redface:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i was hoping for a far less profile player, tbh...

SOmeone the community SHOULD know, but doesnt yet.. and someone that WILL have an impact on the future of the ENTIRE world..

Anyone have legitimate prospects, please Pm me... as it stands, i got a few of you in a hat, and gonna pull your name.... (and no atraues, or TPP, you both got skipped)

DeletedUser

SOmeone the community SHOULD know, but doesnt yet.. and someone that WILL have an impact on the future of the ENTIRE world..

Anyone have legitimate prospects, please Pm me... as it stands, i got a few of you in a hat, and gonna pull your name.... (and no atraues, or TPP, you both got skipped)

Lol! Sounds like a good idea to me Paj. I'll give it some thought, and see if I can come up with any recommendations. Are you thinking in terms of a player of any particular standing, or leadership alone?

DeletedUser

I vote me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yes, let's talk about how Lady Kath's support keeps getting killed supporting an enemy vil :/

DeletedUser

Yes, let's talk about how Lady Kath's support keeps getting killed supporting an enemy vil :/

lol, yeah 200 Sp here, 500 there..who cares.
not hard to do when he sent it 100 hours away when it was HIS vill. also not hard for even DECIDE to land nukes to hit just as that support is hitting before he can withdraw it.

But alas, I guess DECIDE needs every victory it can get right now, golf clap for them. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

From 13 reports that I bothered looking through, Kath has lost 15,163 spears, 124 archers, 8,850 scouts, and 19,807 HC.

A few here and there I'm sure.

DeletedUser

From 13 reports that I bothered looking through, Kath has lost 15,163 spears, 124 archers, 8,850 scouts, and 19,807 HC.

A few here and there I'm sure.

interview anyone in DN and give them a math quiz :)

I'll say again, yay for DECIDE? or is it [DN]? You guys seem to have to hold their hands both in game and here.

Those numbers don't come close to the amount of D vills sitting in our 100 plus caps on DECIDE. It's amusing to watch DECIDE recap attempts bounce off their own mates defense in our vills, lol.

netjakdim

You may remove my name from the interviewie hat as well sir,
I am very poor at interrogations and find I sometime offer more
information than I should so I have simply found for myself that
NO COMMENT
is the appropriate response for all questions.
Do I like Cheese? No Comment
What sex are you? No Comment
Are you a FORUM TROLL? No Comment
As you can see from the samply questions I would make a very boring interview.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This entire fiasco was a ploy by Fallenangel to gain personal details about potential enemies in the future nothing more.

DeletedUser

Psh, and your contest was not?

If it WAS an attempt to get information, he would not have stepped down from doing it.

Then again, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not...

Hmm... >_>

DeletedUser

Nope.

It was:

1. To liven up the forums as they were quite dead at that time.

2. A PnP event to increase my portfolio across the world at a time that I was trailing Conan and rivalling Zubizarus.

3. It was to make friends with all sized players in far reaching areas of this world to increase my vision of world domination and to gain allies for myself in the most remoate regions which may come in handy in years to come via point 1 & 2.

Information was never the goal as stipulated in the terms of the contract insofar as players could choose to accept all or part thereof of the rewards.

Mick876

Don't listen to them parm, they are all just paranoid. I believe it was only Phoenx that took up the offer. There isn't much info they could steal from you anyway tbh with you.

DeletedUser

recommendations for interviews?

And yes, i will be attempting to do an honest and unbiased interview...

Let me try, before you flame me.. and hten if i fail, i will gladly agree. but i feel you wont be disappointed...

So, gimme some great ideas for a fairly unknown player with great implications in the overall world... Someone that an interview will be good for... not someone already high profile and publicly well known... etc...

You could try me...mind you I might just be saying no comment alot :p but seriously could be entertaining to say the least and you know Im always up for a good laugh

DeletedUser

I'm always up for an interview if someone is interested...I'm just not sure how much time I can commit.

I prefer something interactive over a questionnaire.

[spoil]Nice snipe ravenj[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone notice yet angel was removed from blog staff about two days after this was posted :lol: Quick job.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You could try me...mind you I might just be saying no comment alot :p but seriously could be entertaining to say the least and you know Im always up for a good laugh

Gimme a Break. You can't even answer ingame nukage. What makes you think we care about your answrs?