The W35 Express

DeletedUser

As have I lee :p I was her since the start of .net TW. :p when it became English I played cuz I Was born in Germany an my cuz in Germany played and he told me about this game and said it was English now. Lol

DeletedUser

I just had to delete 76 posts from this thread for being wildly offtopic. Seeing as you don't seem to be capable of holding a proper conversation here, I'm locking this till Lee is unbanned, at which point If he PMs me I'll reopen it. If anyone has a valid reason for me opening it before then, they're welcome to mail me about it. I'll take this time to remind you all that RL insults, "childish", "moronic" and "immature" insults are against the rules, and that I expect you all to at least be relatively polite when talking to each other.

Geschlossen

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

It is with regret that I am announcing the end of the newspaper...As you've noticed I haven't been actively updating it for about 6 month now, and now world 54 has begun and I'm doing quite well there, I will be even less active, following my recent ban I've had time to think about this and since the TW staff, don't deem my writing abilities good enough for the blog position, I've taken it as a hint. Though I am still hoping to be a member of the tribal wars staff in some way in the future...Though I haven't seen to much from Mo, I am sure he will be an active blogger so I shouldn't be too missed. However on a brighter note, I am hoping to make more PnP style "issues" however in seperate threads etc. I am also going to ask our new moderator for a few poll's.

If anybody would like to get there hands on some of the editions I have made in the past, not all have been posted here, mail me, or ask me on skype and I will give them to you :)

This will be unstickied by the time you have read this...

Special thanks to, Eddy, Forbes, Mo and Anth for their support which helped me keep it going so far in the beginning.

Wallam

Will leave this open to allow people to express there gratitude to this guy for the hard work he's done. If it turns into spam etc, it'll be closed.

DeletedUser95941

damn it lee i enjoyed your paper :(, o well hopefully one on w54 ;)

DeletedUser

Didn't know where to put this, but do you guys think its worth me giving one last go at applying for blog? Morooq quit...

[15:15:51] Mo Farooq: i quit from the blog team ages ago disptick :D

This was after he interviewed me -.-

If I do go for the blog I need an interview..