The W35 Express

DeletedUser

Supporting? We haven't ordered players to support and we cannot stop players supporting PA's particulary easily though we do try, if you can give me some proof IG then it can be dealt with easier. No neutral sides? there are 8/9 tribes in the world war, 8 in the Nuke/STORM war, neither of these tribes cross and so each is neutral in the other.

DeletedUser

Supporting? We haven't ordered players to support and we cannot stop players supporting PA's particulary easily though we do try, if you can give me some proof IG then it can be dealt with easier. No neutral sides? there are 8/9 tribes in the world war, 8 in the Nuke/STORM war, neither of these tribes cross and so each is neutral in the other.

Nuke/STORM war ???? i just see many bla bla and less war and thats not war

DeletedUser

The nuke/storm! war is not a major war that will affect the world, but it is a war between theese tribes and should be counted as such.

Amen to that.

APOLOGIES but this issue is post poned but should be out soon, I cant apologise enough but I hope it will be worth the week wait nevermind the 2 month.

DeletedUser

Decided I would make a series of the same type of article rather than 1 big one(Worth noting this was done about two weeks ago);

[spoil]
Hello all, welcome to the reincarnation, hopefully full-time, of the W35 Express. I must admit that I didn’t think many people actually liked this but a great thanks to these quotes:
you have no idea!!!! I check everyday!!!

(I have to say it appears anth is the number one fan :))
I believe I marked this topic as 5 stars for a reason
(oooooOOOO o_O)
I care! :-D It gives me something to read. lol.

(Well I never, a compliment, of sorts, from King A himself?)
Lol Too bad it was kind of interesting to read someone's POV who's not in the war

I thought I should at least try to reincarnate the world 35 express. So now, I have written up what I hope to be the best issue yet, however I should warn you that now this isn’t coming out weekly or monthly instead I have decided that since it’s my third priority right now (RL>TW>Externals) I am not setting fixed times and instead making an issue every time something happens or when I feel the need to make an issue, hopefully this will be once a month.

In depth opinion and analysis of the APOC V The World war.

A few weeks ago, I noticed a recurring argument being used by the Ex/~FE@R~ members, that APOC have turned into InFam...I see how the argument came about but I also see more clearly how Ex is more like InFam. If someone asked me to describe InFam I think that the main things would be that they dominated the South and were lead by Aetost. Looking at Ex...They dominate the south and Aetost is on the leadership, I believe. However on the other side APOC is a family consisting of three tribes, the lowest of which is doing seemingly nothing and are fighting an “alliance” of tribes...or perhaps it’s just group since last I heard ~HAWK~ and Marvel are only Napped with ex, ~S*W~ and ~FE@R~.
Looking at the sides of the war it is very hard to tell, is it APOC.F against Ex, ~S*W~, ~FE@R~, ~HAWK~ and MARVEL? Or is it APOC.F against Ex, ~S*W~ and ~FE@R~ in one war then HAWK in a separate war and Marvel in another separate war? I am very confused over where the sides stand with one another...Looking into stats etc it is probably better for Ex etc. to start aligning with Hawk and Marvel if they haven’t already.
Looking into each tribes positioning in the map, stats in the war, and TwStats profile it gives us a clearer picture of what is going on starting with APOC.Fam.
[spoil]
25urupf.jpg
[/spoil]

Removing the squares I added from the map you can see that the APOC.F controls nearly 40 continents and controls much of the North including two, 100% dominating K’s (Black square(s)) and one, 99.9% continent domination. The APOC.F have also created an area where they can easily expand to in the near future (Red square(s)) the majority of this expansion is into inhabited continents and will take a while before it is possible to expand at a decent pace however there are also other tribes that I highly doubt APOC have diplomacy with such as $VW$ hold the 0.01% in the K that APOC have 99.9%. At the very bottom of the map you can see where ex and ~HAWK~ are squeezing into APOC territory (White square(s)) if APOC were smart since they have a total of 5 tribes at war with them they should start concentrating on stopping advances into their K’s rather than starting their own advancement into enemy K’s they should send stacks to the villages around those areas and send nukes to the enemy villages to stunt their advancements. APOC also are fortunate to have an ally that blocks them from being totally exposed to the enemy in MAGI (Blue square(s)) and gives them the possibility of support since last I heard MAGI had no diplomacy with Ex.
It has been no secret that over the last month or so, APOC.F has been losing many members and the graph of member growth on TwStats of =APOC= shows this:
[spoil]
24g0pyq.jpg
[/spoil]

However you can also see over the last week =APOC= has regained some members, many people look negatively at the past huge loss in members however I see the single most important thing which is a positive, it has left players that are most loyal to APOC.F and I do not think it has made up too much of a difference. Looking since the start of September...
[spoil]
14xh44y.jpg
[/spoil]

=APOC= have lost a total of 3,073,713 points and 4 members, which is an average of 768,428.25 points per player. They gained a total of 2,679,072 points and 3 members, which is an average of 893,024. This shows that =APOC= are recruiting players that have 124,595.75 more points than the players they are losing. However this contradicts the point growth graph on TwStats:
[spoil]
2ue7j95.jpg
[/spoil]

This graph clearly shows that =APOC= have a lot of inconsistency over the last month, every time they have gained points they seem to lose the majority within the next week however this has allowed an increase up the points ladder albeit a small and slow increase.
There have also been many claims that APOC are “point whore’s” I do not see it personally and I think that the ODD stats prove the claim wrong:
[spoil]
f2n7g9.jpg
[/spoil]

This shows a very steep incline of ODD, obviously due to the war. Many people, including myself regard each tribe of the family as very different =APOC= are regarded as the tribe doing all of the hard work their stats in the war show a very valiant effort of one tribe fighting five and not doing too badly:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=
Side 2:
Tribes: ex, FE@R, ~S*W~, ~HAWK~, Marvel

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 872
Side 2: 955
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,934,128
Side 2: 8,750,314
Difference: 816,186

chart

[/spoil]
-APOC-‘s stats against the enemies also shows a valiant effort:
Side 1:
Tribes: -APOC-
Side 2:
Tribes: ex, FE@R, ~S*W~, ~HAWK~, Marvel

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 425
Difference: 88

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,003,650
Side 2: 3,960,767
Difference: 957,117

chart

APOC’s war efforts have made them the only tribe within the family to have more conquers for than against which proves the theory of APOC being an useless tribe false.

Next issue I will look at Ex. I will make a series of this type of article for at least the tribes in the major war.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Really nice job Lee.. You took alot of time to put this together..

DeletedUser

Johan? Is this because I seem to be on APOC's side? Well I dont mean to seem that way, I'll be doing the same for Ex...:icon_wink:

good job Lee! I liked it. :-D

:icon_surprised: Thankyou Mr.Arturus

Really nice job Lee.. You took alot of time to put this together..

Didnt take that long..:icon_smile:

You only did the stats of =APOC= and -APOC- but not APOC :icon_wink:
But I liked it though:icon_razz:

Oh :/ I included them on my master copy and you can see I talk about them after -APOC-'s stats...Pardon my mistake.

DeletedUser

Nice read, a couple of mistakes but generally a good article 8/10 ;)

DeletedUser

I also see more clearly how Ex is more like InFam. If someone asked me to describe InFam I think that the main things would be that they dominated the South and were lead by Aetost. Looking at Ex...They dominate the south and Aetost is on the leadership,

if you mean the south is K44/54 then ok, but last i looked that was core on every other world??? and if you really just ment "owning the rim", i would say that apoc has the patten on that one in w35....

and as for aetost in leadership? WAY OFF THE MARK.... so far i don't really feel like explaining it... but lets just say .... *aaaaain't*.... "try again"... 8)

the lowest of which is doing seemingly nothing

would you be talking about the "swat team of apoc?" the ones that moved over to the 3rd tribe because they were/are the best of the best of apoc????

=apoc= main
-apoc- 2nd
apoc 3rd

at least that was the way i made them back then, and think they are still that way... ???
brinie made the 3rd tribe a place for her "crew/team/buddys" to go, and get away from those darn spies... (lol) and become the "swat team" of apoc...

since last I heard ~HAWK~ and Marvel are only Napped with ex, ~S*W~ and ~FE@R~.

who did you hear it from?? and how long ago??
better yet, did you "ask someone" before posting??
if so, next time, come to me, cause i think your source failed you a little here... lol

Looking at the sides of the war it is very hard to tell, is it APOC.F against Ex, ~S*W~, ~FE@R~, ~HAWK~ and MARVEL? Or is it APOC.F against Ex, ~S*W~ and ~FE@R~ in one war then HAWK in a separate war and Marvel in another separate war? I am very confused over where the sides stand with one another...Looking into stats etc

really??? lololol
again... your sources are screwing you bro... hahaha

as for the rest of is, i will leave alone, as it is based on stats (which can be twisted/argued/turned in to what you need them to say) and that is not what i want to do here.... and i don't think you were/are trying to do that with me/us either... so no need to get into the rest...

over all, good job, just thought that the first few things were funny .... to each there own i guess... 8)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
if you mean the south is K44/54 then ok, but last i looked that was core on every other world??? and if you really just ment "owning the rim", i would say that apoc has the patten on that one in w35....

and as for aetost in leadership? WAY OFF THE MARK.... so far i don't really feel like explaining it... but lets just say .... *aaaaain't*.... "try again"... 8)

would you be talking about the "swat team of apoc?" the ones that moved over to the 3rd tribe because they were/are the best of the best of apoc????

=apoc= main
-apoc- 2nd
apoc 3rd

at least that was the way i made them back then, and think they are still that way... ???
brinie made the 3rd tribe a place for her "crew/team/buddys" to go, and get away from those darn spies... (lol) and become the "swat team" of apoc...

who did you hear it from?? and how long ago??
better yet, did you "ask someone" before posting??
if so, next time, come to me, cause i think your source failed you a little here... lol

really??? lololol
again... your sources are screwing you bro... hahaha

as for the rest of is, i will leave alone, as it is based on stats (which can be twisted/argued/turned in to what you need them to say) and that is not what i want to do here.... and i don't think you were/are trying to do that with me/us either... so no need to get into the rest...

over all, good job, just thought that the first few things were funny .... to each there own i guess... 8)
[/spoil]

I'd just like to point out that the majority of my "sources" are right here in the externals, and Im bound to get some things wrong because im not that dedicated to this to get spies in each tribe...However as you wish, for ex's issue I will contact the appropriate personel.

DeletedUser

The Ex issue? Err...not made yet? ;D Or the recent one? Post 207 i believe.