The W48 History Channel

DeletedUser

Soooo, what's this?

I'll explain. This is very you can tell your ingame W48 TW story. Any stories are welcome, wether they are about tribe-history, single players' accomplishments, skirmishes, betrayal or love affairs feel free to share!

You share by posting your story here in this thread, or mail me either in the forums or ingame. I will then set the story up with title and writer (either some you provided or I will make some up).

I've seen this work on previous worlds, and so hope it can again. There must be some dukes, council members and regular members out there who want to give out their side of a story :)

The Rise of the phoenix, In a Brave New World!
- by 1stphoenix
[spoil]
1stphoenix, the first of his kind, after many months of fighting addiction, rejoined tribal wars in world 48.

At first site of the new world, he joined P.W.N with the dream of making it big. Alas, the tribe did not live up to its name, and within 48 hours, the phoenix joined Aris, the largest tribe withing the confines of continent 67. Within days, this tribe had sprouted two family tribes, and allied itself to both the continental tribes that would prove its competitors. TMO and +EPIC+.

The phoenix was stifled, with little to do, he started his own deceptions, he created Brave!.
At day -10 the continental powers new of his plans, and yet, none could prove it, and none could stop him.
The time came to create the future powerhouse that will be Brave!.
Day 1 of Brave! and many of the best players that the continent could offer, flocked to Brave!s banner, many from the insides of Aris itself.
Day 2, and Aris disbanded. 1 tribe defeated by deception, and not a single troop.
Alas, the fun was not over yet. Within 1 week, the competition for dominance halved, as TMO disbanded, leaving Only Brave! and +EPIC+ as the powers of continent 67.
Norse rose to prominence in the south of the continent, and its leader Balzz quickly saw the potential in Brave!, merging his tribe into Brave! secured us much of the continent.
War erupted between +EPIC+ and Brave! with many of their members joining the enemy, and !?! pressing on their western borders, +EPIC+ collapsed. Brave! secured complete dominance of continent 67.

The Next Chapter - War in Continent 58 and Continent 66.

With the home continent secured, the phoenix turned his gaze to continents 58 and 66, to regain territory that he had lost.
Against TID in continent 58, who for near to no reason, had started picking off our furthest members. Alas, in this endeavour, they were successful. Today however, TID is now a part of the !?! family, and continues to lose ground against those they believed they could conquer.

!?! crashed through the door of the phoenix, threatening his tribemates and demanding that we secede to them, laughing at us, for we are, and will be a rim tribe. As the weeks passed, A Brave New World showed its resilience, its members retreating from outlying territories and taking the fight back to their enemies. To this day, Brave! continues to show its resilience and strength, with old and new enemies pleading for mercy, new friends and old, continuing to assert their domination.

Our strength is not yet believed, our abilities unknown, our success attributed to others, but be careful, for those who do not have faith, nor the courage to believe in us, you will be caught up in the storm that is, A Brave New World.
[/spoil]

Mr. CLEAN Comes to Tribal Wars!
- by repinski
[spoil]
Folks let me tell you a tale... This tale is about the most infamous tribe to walk the halls of w48 history thus far.... This tale is about CLEAN.

It all started a long time ago when the man we all know as Your our BUFFET, or Will, decided to create a premade of a very small selective group of players. But players that could and would hold their own against over whelming odds.

Will decided to name this tribe, Mud is Dirty, but the tribe was much more know by it's tag CLEAN. CLEAN consisted of multiple rank 1 players and some tribal wars legends. The member list for the premade consisted of.....
Dr. Seuss, Matt-, Xtreme Terror (More commonly known as Dabearo), The Uber Luberz (Kevin.Thomas on the externals), Waca Waca, Lamb Tree, Your our BUFFET, ODAddiction (known as Dirty Addict on this world), myself, thegodfather-chaos, Whooker, Balubhai, and one other member who's name I cannot remember (wesgan).

The two most infamous legends soon quit. Dr. Seuss left for his w47 and Matt- just disappeared. The rest remained and were decimating the competition except for myself as I was not taking the world seriously.

CLEAN quickly because the most hyped tribe this world has ever seen due to it's immense forum presence with EVERY member extremely forum active. MTAR and DaB were racing each other to lc and CLEAN seized both first and second to this goal with DaB claiming it first.

Due to it's location of k55, CLEAN had to deal with the immense mass recruiting tribe Azura whom was rank 2 in the world and only 2nd to the early world giant, TITAN F.

CLEAN just continued on with it's business, clearing and farming anyone around them including the Azura members when eventually the duke of Azura, el cihad, came to the externals under the name Terminator-Salvation and started bashing CLEAN saying our two tribes were at war.

Skirmishes between the two tribes went back and forth. 10-15 Azura members would suicide everything on a CLEAN member, that CLEAN member would dodge and back time all the attacks, so on and so forth. But as any decent player knows, no matter the skill, a ten-fifteen member tribe cannot take on a tribe of 120+ and not grow tired.

So CLEAN decided to recruit a member that they had already rejected twice, Dark T-Rex. The flames in the externals continued and eventually Azura pissed me off enough with their flames that I restarted to play this world seriously just so I could help to kick their ass.

The skirmishes continued to the nobling stage where CLEAN seized the first noble and Kevin took the first noble of the world on a Azura member.

Things continued and CLEAN started to grow tired of the endless supply of suiciding noobs because as soon as they cleared and started to farm one, they would be kicked and new one would take their place. And so CLEAN was left with no choice, with 3 of their members at this stage quitting already, they had to act.

And then CLEAN merged with another hyped small elite tribe of w48, Envy. The new tribe was called CLEAN away your Envy and they adopted the Envy tag.

Dirty at this stage, being one of the remote members of the tribe ended up in a scuffle with 3 tribes around them. One not happening to be a noob tribe. He decided to go out with a bang and a glorious one at that. Dirty backtimed and cleared 10-20 members without any tribal support before he finally ran out of troops and succumbed to defeat before the tribe *S*, a tribe that held the lovable Pyker42.

As time pressed on, things began to look more and more grim for CLEAN.... The new disbanded and reformed under new leadership Azura, were also under a name change but I can not recall their new name, continued to hammer away at Envy and more members ended up quitting.

After DaB and MTAR's departure from this world, Envy basically fell apart. I left and went to !UN!, and the other went their own ways but quickly reformed as o_O and under the leadership of Skunk15, the duke of the original Envy, and Whooker, a highly respected CLEAN member.

o_O still stands to this day but their story is not mine to tell.

Regards,
-Repinski, Once and Always, CLEAN.
[/CENTER]
[/spoil]

A ‘Mighty’ tribe to dominate k46
- by Angels Death
[spoil]
It was the 10th of April, about one month later than when k46 started to accommodate new players. K46 was a continent in chaos. There were 2 different tribes that had a presence in k46, PDR! and Wolf46.

On one side of the k, was PDR! PDR! was supposedly the “elite” k46 tribe. On the other was the “noob” k46 tribe, Wolf46.

In k46 many of the best players remained tribeless as neither of the two tribes appealed to them. Players such as: Alexio Corbeille, Maxxthalion, Busy Billy and Whooker.

I joined PDR! on the 4th of March, as they looked like they were going somewhere. I was quickly promoted to baron due to my experience and desire to lead, and things in PDR! started to look good. In early April I was promoted to co-duke and I got a better glimpse on how bad of a shape the tribe was in. It looked like a top tribe from the outside but in reality, PDR! was a disaster waiting to happen.

On the 10th of April, one conversation between Alexio and myself lead to a realization of a new tribe. One that would accept only the best in k46. Over the next few days we finalized the preparations and on the 15th of April, Mighty was born.

The original crew of Mighty was formed by 20 of PDR!’s best and included all the former tribeless players, with the exception of whooker. Many of the former PDR! members favoured Mighty, as I was a greater presence in PDR! than the head duke, fusion ray.

With the emergence of Mighty, Wolf46 took their “spotlight” as number one in k46, but many of their barons (who were their best players) were fed up with Wolf46. They were quickly persuaded to join Mighty. Mighty now stood at the top of the k.

With the fall of Wolf46, the wolfs desperately merged –EXG- into them and they became the xwolf family, consisting of two tribes, Xwolf1 and Xwolf2.

On May 1st, Mighty declared war on the wolf family and within 3 weeks the wolf family was quickly wiped out of k46, and they were only left remaining in k45. In one month Mighty nobled 91 villages off of the wolves.

With no threats remaining in k46, Mighty just cleared the rest of k46, and to this day they control almost 90% of k46, their home, Olympia.

[/spoil]

The Downfall of an Irritant Called !?!
- By LordHusky9
[spoil]
Once the mighty tribe, !?! was set in the foothills of a land named Continent 66. Proud and fearsome warriors stood fierce and would defend their land to the end.

One day, !?! found the strong presence of a tribe named +EPIC+. +EPIC+ at that time had controlled a very large portion of K66 along the east and south. But what was even more dangerous was +EPIC+'s ally, the newly formed Brave!. Within due time, +EPIC+ and Brave! were both at war with !?!.

This was just about the stage where noblings were popularized. !?! had many victories over the +EPIC+ and Brave! armies and drove them back across the borders except for a few pockets in the west. +EPIC+'s leadership was starting to weaken and soon enough, a third of its members went to !?! while another third went to Brave!. This no doubt put !?! at a commanding lead, pushing Brave! back into K67 and crushing all Brave! from K66. Bu then one day, a miracle by the name of Silent Requeim happened. Silent Requeim was dismissed from !?! for posting helpful guides in their squad forums. With the dismissal of Silent Requiem, he and his buddies joined Brave!. +EPIC+ at that time had turned against Brave! and so this did not effect !?! as much - or so they thought.

To the west of !?! lies a great tribe known as Blood. They heard of Duke of Fear's tyranny and marched off to battle with their axes and cavalry. They launched nuke after nuke into K66 with success, claiming a great portion of K66.

To the north of !?! lies an even bigger and greater tribe known to all as SubV. As if things couldn't have been worse for the !?! leadership, they started threatening SubV. SubV was not a tribe to be taken lightly or let things go unpunished and they slammed into !?!'s northern bases.

By this time, Brave! had defeated +EPIC+ and resumed their attacks on !?!, pushing them out of K67 and into K66. XiE (Blood+Flame) and later Risen(Blood) had success over the western front while SubV dominated the K66 northern front. If didnt think this could go worse, sadly it did. Sov merged with Brave! and attacked !?! from the south. !?! was robbed of its commanding lead against Brave! and was submerged into a gangbang from all sides - both internally and externally. !?! came up with a family tribe with the distant TID who were also warring Brave! but that failed when TID was split apart and Brave! cleaned them up quite easily. Duke of Fear then did a very stupid thing. He dismissed the co-leader and founder, Lokote13, and one of !?! best players, chadjm26.

One day, the darkness lifted from K66. Tyranny over this land is now gone as Duke of Fear realized there was no hope and quit World 48.
[/spoil]

Rise Of Azura!
- by Terminator-Salvation
[spoil]
On the day w48 has opened, I created the tribe Azura, which was located in K55, the most changing K in the world. I gotten Azura into #1 in K55 and we were climbing the ranks and we hold on #2 in the world for a very long time. Azura and the over-hyped tribe of Clean has a long-standed skirmish Clean stated, but Azura called it a war which we took seriously as Azura wasn't going down without a fight in our K. At that time we had around 60-70 members. We had 2 massers emerging and were gaining on Azura, TLLOH and NEXT.So I have created our sister tribe Azure so we can balance the power in K55, as were in a locked-in war and couldn't be in another one. So we allied with them both.

Than the Azura-Clean War was becoming a thorn in our side, and we took even aggressive act towards them. We declared on them and it was a blown-out war in K55. Many ppl believe Clean would win against Azura/Azure but they were very wrong, neither tribe won that war. Azura took alot of them out in K55. Than one of our members, Garic mutiny against Azura Fam and manipulated 30 players to join Azure, causing mass havoc in the main tribe. I spent 3days trying to put Azura back into cohesion, but it was a mess, beyond repair. My great tribe felled apart.

That same day. I offered my village to Bigevan2, which he nobled. The old leadership and loyal members created Flame and the Azure became Rage. But before I left, I made Bige to promise me that they would destroy Rage, and they did. Bige is a man of his word and is very intelligent. Don't think you can play him, Russians get quite mad ;)

But yes, And have a great day and to come. Always El :p
[/spoil]

Wombles give me the EB-GB's
- by walshaw00
[spoil]
k36 was an area of mass recruiting families at the start, and quite a few players like myself would rather be tribeless than join them, yep I was number one in the K, above Bunnub, those were the days :icon_razz:. BP (Blazing Phoenix) was created 3 weeks after k36 players had joined. It was formed by E-mail and Dancing Dragon who wanted to get players like myself into an "elite" tribe. After a week or two of it forming BP was made up of 20 of the largest players in k36.

There was some internal conflict which I have no idea what happened, but a few left, dancing dragon stood down and Dark assassin filled the role and those players came back. I was later given privs, I think that was Bunnub's fault for recomending me, then when email quit due to RL I was asked to be duke, then when DA decided to quit for w50 I was stuck with being duke when I didnt want to lead :icon_rolleyes: And untill I quit I was the only person with privs and yet the tribe run so smoothly.

In the early days the only diplomacy we had was naps with Demise (later gnome) and SOB both to protect our western front, and mighty in the south to protect the south. So we could push north and east clearing the K. Recruitment was selective, to ensure future growth and targets were chosen carefully so players could grow and optimise churches. Mass ops early in a church world will stunt your growth in the future. We fought whole tribes by a few players only. The only real major war the 20 players of BP fought were wolf, wolf were top in k36 after merging and mass recruiting all the larger k36 players that were not in BP. We eventually took back the top spot and grew to number one in k.

Only major conflict we had was with RICE, they started attacking one of our players, Zidany and myself had a lot of heated chats over this. However not much actually happened after that, a week or so later due to no longer wanting to lead, Rice merged into BP, and seeyounexttuesday became my all round lackey then. It resulted in BP having 50-55 members and owning two k's. BP had just got into the top 20 with 24 members and this pushed them into the top 10 where people started noticing us.

Due to the extra fronts, and seeyou's RL connections BP's diplomacy list increased where Spank were a nap to protect the k37 players in the south as his dad was in spank, and later gnome and BP were looking at being allies due to the duke of gnome having his gf, flatmate and cousin all in BP(thankfully not all being the same person :icon_wink:). At talks of a possible merge that is when BP became Womble. However the merge took so long they wanted a new name change lol

During this time there was intense K clearing going on vs 5 top 40 tribes, I think 1 or 2 were top 20, such as AOP, NEE, CRY, Mayhem, >M<,SE and many other noobish tribes. I cant name them all as they kept merging, recruiting or shifting tribes thinking a new name would stop them getting nobled. In the peak of all this we had 15-18 tribes listed as enemies. Basically no brown. Except for the 2 naps and one ally, everything else was red that was near us. Its how I like it, how else can you grow without red, makes the game more fun :lol:

The spank stuff went down like this, Naom would frequently name drop tribes that were going to attack wombles, I think at one point it was 9 or 10 tribes. When womble were ranked 8th and spank were 22nd naom demanded that we merged into spank or we would die. He use to threated Womble all the time, resulting in the Mighty/womble cold war getting more heated at times. After Seeyou had enough of naom's threats and cancelling the agreement to join womble which he initally agreed too (this was to get seeyou's dad into womble from spank), Naom then resulted in sending mails to me. I had seen everything that had been said so knew what to expect. After Many threats and lots of insults, I just had enough of him. It resulted in him contradicting himself on numerous occasions, and he got very heated in the abuse he sent at me, and threatening me with hackers etc and saying on a few occassions he hates the game and doesnt care for his tribe, not great coming from a duke. I blocked him, seeyou showed the mail to spank, quite a few joined Womble, those in the south we told to contact subv and mighty recruited those leftover. We would not hit k46 mighty players, but we carried on with all planned attacks, after not budging, Mighty kicked these players and then looked to the core. That is how and why spank fell apart. Now I have left and womble/gnome merged, if you think they are too spread, then you under estimate them at your peril. As womble have been fighting tribes in small groups since the start. Any front will be hit with the same players whether in gnome, womble or EG-BG. It just means they have more that can support or fake. Those "gaps" are so people can fill out their churches and also have barbs to farm. In the long term they are set up the best with only several players being able to won their k's etc

Mighty-Womble cold war

Where do I start :icon_confused: It all began when both BP and mighty were attacking wolf. There were a small group on the k36/46 border that I had been in contact since the start of BP who were in wolf and had an open invitation to join BP. When thy did come, I gave a leader the heads up that we were getting a few wolf family members, but when they did join Angels death saw this as an invasion of k46 and thats when it all started. As he wanted a pure K, and we nobled a few villages in k46. I had to get a nap and promise no more noblings in k46. Since the NAP was agreed it was never broken with out prior agreement beforehand. I was always wary of Mighty has they had allied the tribes to the east, west and south. We were only a nap and it was either us or they move west to remove wolf family. So I knew that with them being boxed in, they would have to fight and push out somewhere, and a trapped animal is always the most vicious.

Then as wolf family broke up in k36, Mighty recruited in north k36. If you look at the map this was a joke, and I informed angels death, he even told me at one point they were near them, they were 70-80 squares from k46 :icon_eek: At this time Angel kicked those players and informed them of a plan to attack us on 1st June. The plan to attack us was going to get several tribes involved, Spank were going to hit us 2 weeks after mighty cause they wanted to hit us when we were weaker. SOB were contacted in k35, and I think SE also, CRY and mayhem in k37, CD in k27 and if you want to believe Naom o_O were in on this too. These are the ones I know of, so there may of been much much more. I informed Angel that I knew his plan, he instantly presumed spy, not the mail he gave to a kicked player or even the fact these other tribes may of had leaks. So I played on this. I informed him I have "friends" I know from other worlds, named dropped skunk15(w38 rank 1 wtf then banned) who I have played with and got mutal respect for, skunk even bigged me up on the blog, and tagusko who was in an enemy tribe in k37 but was from same w38 tribe lol. So I said these friends will not spy, but will pass on any relevant information about my tribe, like I will give them the heads up if they are targeted, and maybe even stop it. I said I have such a friend in mighty, so any plans on womble I will hear about. It was all a bluff, but made him either stop his plans or massively disrupt his forms of communication of they attacked as wouldnt know who to trust. So I will say this now, I'm sorry Angel. Its why my alias on other worlds is cunningstunt :lol:

So since then there has been alot of respect between the pair of us, we have respected boundary agreements, but since then other tribes have forwarded me mails about mighty to get me to attack them trying to save themselves. I bet even now seeyou gets intel on mighty attacking. Its how its been, and it will always be that way till they fight or one no longer exists, or god forbid they merge :icon_evil:
[/spoil]

Success is not only about numbers
- by F3v3R
[spoil]
Ok, I'm bored so please don't judge me based on my boring story.

I've been playing on this world after I've decided to return to TW from my long brake and I was doing my thing while fighting for the top place on our continent, in my struggle to get a steady rank while building troops, I've started to become friends with two other players that were in the top 5 continent rankings, at that time =A||C= were the biggest tribe on our continent (K94) with over 50 members in our continent, but hey were under the name of "Fallen".As time went by, one of the players I was talking with (one of my new friends) has decided to create a small tribe where we could just share ideas and even experience, he created the tribe on Jun 23 at 17:18, inviting 4 players that soon became our fellow tribe mates.At first the tribe was named "" and we had no real name for it, it took us couple of days to actually even consider finding a name for our new tribe, but as time went by, the tribe leader asked us for some ideas regarding the tribe name, and because of my unusual sense of humor and my sarcasm I've made some suggestions like "Sad frackerz", "Sad faces" and "Sad Pandaz" ...I was just being ironic after the leader changed tribe's name from "" to ":(", about 20 minutes later he came up with a picture that required some resizing, I've took care of that and I added it as "Coats of arms", since then people found it to be cool and they actually enjoyed it even if it's a bit childish and if it looks somehow unprofessional..it's simple, it's clear and it fits with our tribe's name.

As time went by, we've continued playing and we were discussing our every move, we were plotting and testing our teamwork skills, we were even testing our competitive skills at the same time without even knowing about it.
At some stage, I think it was about 4 days after the tribe was created, we've decided to recruit more people and to create a small community with players like us, players who were enjoying playing offensive and mostly people with experience they could share, so we've started to recruit couple of extra players and we've started to work harder on improving and on creating something that could attract people, we've worked hard to keep people active and to keep them interested about what's happening on the forum...it was a big challenge for that time.With time, we've started to attract attention since our ODA & ODD were decent, we had 1/4 of Fallen's ODT and we were like 8 members comparing with the 50 they had.

At some stage we've started to take things seriously and we've worked hard at recruiting more people while being selective, we all agreed that we should chose quality over quantity, so we've recruited only people who were really active & determinate to share the same goals we did, at start we were fighting small tribes that were easy targets for us, we were plotting everything for the start and we were trying to improve our teamworking skills as much as possible with minimum loss....we managed to disband about 8 tribes and we've made lots of extra farms and lots of enemies, at some stage we were fighting each for his own since we had many tribes who turned against us, I recall fighting ~TDRS~ on my own while others were fighting ~FOS~ & TOWA, they were ranked 3,4 and 5 on our continent and their points & players numbers were at least double to ours as total.We've given them fights they didn't expect to see, they've tried to take us down by sending attacks from the big tribe members, I recall having attacks from 77 hours away from a player that was 3 times bigger then me, we've survived and we've cleared them one by one.

With time many players from ~TDRS~ went in ~FOS~, crying and turning them against us, at that time ~FOS~ were about 50 times bigger then us, they could probably had us without much effort, but we were smarter and faster, so we've decided to neutralize any possible threat from ~FOS~ that was situated on our continent, and so we did...we've managed to clear all of their members that were close to us, while fighting other tribes at the same time, we had some loss but I think I could call it "minimal" considering the number of tribes and number of players we were fighting, it was to our advantage since there were no nobles out at that point, we were just clearing and sending our cats to create some extra 5 stars farms...we've managed to make lots of players restart.When that was over, I've cleared all the members from ~TDRS~ that were on our continent, they were sending constantly support but I was farming like a mad cow and I was building more offense then they could send defense and was nuking their walls faster then their tribe were able to provide the support.At some point we've won our fights with ~TDRS~, TTT, TOWA and other tribes, we just ran out of villages from their tribes to clear at some point, and Fallen started to recruit our farms, they were taking refugees and they were trying to offer them shelter... we got angry and we've started to attack them so we can teach them a lesson, we were aware of their big numbers and the huge difference, but we were not aware about how long this "War" will take, and we didn't care about winning or losing, we just wanted to have fun!... we had to fight them for weeks because we were outnumbered and couldn't keep farming all of them at the same time, it was something like a 5:1 ratio and was just too much for us, but we've managed to get trough it and we've only started to clear the biggest treats based on reports provided on our forum.At some stage we've succeeded to clear over 20 members from their tribe with minimal loss for us and with lots of efforts, but lately we found out that clearing the 20 members was the hardest part, because after some time we've created fear, panic & chaos.At that stage people from their tribe were trying to abort their ships and they've started requesting places/spots in our tribe, we were selective and we only took the people we found to be worthy.

Later, they've became allied with a tribe named 93rd, a newly tribe from continent 93 that were actually really active and supportive in this war, they were stacking Fallen with support and they were sending fakes to our tribe members.At some stage, we've started to become friends with 93rd, after telling them what they got their-selves into, because they were supporting villages without walls and even if we enjoyed having free ODA, they were slowing us down.At some point we've decided to take down the duke from Fallen, and we've succeeded so, but at that stage people from fallen had time to run into ~FOS~ and cry more, so we've got in ~FOS~'s radars, it took us a really long time and we had to make some really exciting & hardcore fights to survive them, knowing that we were mostly based on aggressive troops and ~FOS~ were continents away sending rams & cats towards us, they were not fakes, they were actually trying to take us down... it was not such a great loss for them knowing that they had at least 2x villages as average, but we were smarter and we've managed to survive them and create huge loss even if they didn't care about it, we've managed to make them fear us and we've started to search for any other enemies they might have to ally with them and get ourselves some advantage.... when they've realized that we're able to stand their attacks, they contacted us and we've managed to create some agreement in which they were not expanding on our continent and we were not recruiting on theirs.With time "Fallen" got themselves a new leader/duke and they've renamed the tribe into =A||C=, they were a lot more organized and we had to fight them again at a harder mode, but we were smarter and faster then they were, so we've succeeded at defeating them again, and started to noble their villages when academies & nobles started to pop out.

About 1 week later the people from ~FOS~ and =A||C= started to join EMPIRE's academy (empir2 if I recall right), and they've started to cry there as well, they're trying to turn EMPIRE against us and their academy started to recruit on our continent, waiting for us to attack them and give them reasons to start a war against us. (I might be wrong, but that's what I hear from the gossips).At this stage we're still fighting everyone who gets in our way and we're starting to work harder at getting our defenses up and even harder at getting more balance between us and any possible enemy we could bump into in the near future.

We're 19 members, but we've made a lot of mess and we plan to continue doing so unless we'll fail by being outnumbered, we had a proposal to merge into EMPIRE's academy but we've politely declined and we continue to mind our own business while preparing to give those who stand in our way a good fight, even if we'll lose at some stage we'll fight to our last unit and we'll be happy with our accomplishments/achievements and with the good times we had until now...if together we stand, then together we shall fall
[/spoil]

The Mercenaries
- by rattheist
[SPOIL]
Originally consisting of about twelve good friends that have played together for a very long time now KIA was started on W48 in a very off-hand manner. With friends joining the world at different times KIA was forced to mass recruit in order to join up areas and allow time for those joining slightly later to noble closer. This put us in a position where we met some very nice people but unfortunately the talent of K33 was lacking or existed in another tribe.

While having it out with Heart. to gain possession of k33 KIA had to keep very aware of neighboring promised tribe, !UN!. Keeping the new recruits in order and active was proving to be difficult and stage by stage they were internaled and handed over to players who looked a little more promising. In the meantime the TRUE KIA members nobled closer and closer to our main cluster on the east of K33. But too slow... We were eventually forced to take in a group of players in the north of k43 in order to provide cover to our traveling friends - this did not sit well with UN who began to attack.

A very silly move and was very unfortunate for KIA but retaliation was made before diplomatic reasoning. Even with the reasoning it was too late and conflict began. Many of the new covering recruits in the south fell in this situation which we were very sad about. But, luckily our friends put on an impressive display of skill that proved themselves as the true KIA members they are. Many snipes and exhausted troops counts later a ceasefire was called resulting in the friends being given time to move north and KIA handing over the south of k33. This wasnt really considered a good move by UN as they looked to be making progress on us. However... I dont seem to recall the amount of failed noble attempts being included in any discussion and were probably not even displayed within UN forums.

AT THE SAME TIME.. those of us on the eastern KIA front had some of our own troubles brewing as we entered numerous scuffles with some ARG members that later merged too O.O. These were fun but held up a lot of support that was not needed as much as down south. Seen some worthwhile play from these guys though and developed a certain respect for them.

So KIA were left with little over a third of their own K :icon_sad:. UN were growing very strong and very popular, o_O extending a border ever closer and Heart. were pushing for some kind diplomacy before UN pushed further north. Heart. owning most of the west of k 33 and KIA the east it would not have taken a fool to know that once diplomacy with Heart. was denied that they would act on what diplomacy they had with UN. KIA allowed its members to attack whatever Heart. members thy wanted.

HEART. MERGE INTO !UN!... No shock there but it did pinch a big chunk of KIA's geographical % :icon_neutral:..typical eh. Wasnt feeling like the world was on our side by this point but regardless of what was on offer.. KIA still had its main company with exception of a few members tending to RL.. And we had also befriended some very pleasant players that pulled through and had begun proving themselves as worthy players.
Based on what we had it only seemed right to just have some fun... ability trumps numbers any day and so we carried on the attacks on the ex-Heart. members.
At the same time KIA was being whittled down by internalization or selective dismissal. Based on our small numbers it seemed right to offer our small groups services to a nearby tribe. With offers from a number of tribes joining UN seemed to be our best choice...we offered up the lackies to be nobled and ensured we were left in peace to grow strong once again but under UN.

Although having differences the players from each tribe that began our conflicts were no longer around. Seeing a little of the ability of the main KIA players UN graciously made use of us. Remaining UN for some time friendships were shared along with some disagreements. All in all they were a handsome tribe to be part of and some nice guys to know there.:icon_smile:
But not all was well... There were some issues brewing that particular players were not happy with.

BACK ON THE MAP:icon_eek: - Most recently, enough was enough and as soon as one of those players left, others, including myself, followed. We left with fair reasoning and we left behind not only some new-made friends but also some old friends :icon_sad:. Unsure whether or not those differences can be resolved. We shall see...
But on the whole, the mercenaries that are KIA - newly reformed, this compact set of battle hardened players look forward to what offers next come their way. With regrets about the friends lost along the way but proud to once again have KIA back on the map time will tell what this world has to offer.
[/SPOIL]

The Rise and Fall of a Skilled Creed
- by mattflan50

[spoil]Originally the remnants of the best W40 players, the birth of SQUAD appeared yet again to the Tribal Wars game. Recognized by her past foes she immediately gained a hated reputation on the external forums. However, through her skill and triumphs, she was recognized by a tribe called FAIL who, itself, was a skilled band of players from the early world of W10. These two infinite tribe's promised to defend each other within the forums, and within the game through thick and thin.

After some time, the FAIL leader was forced to quit the game due to her issues in real life. so the leadership of both tribes came to a steady compromise. Both knowing that the other was skilled, both knowing they were in the same K, a merge forged the two of the best tribes at that time together. The merge came under the mysterious name, "NoName".

NoName was the smallest tribe recognized in the external forum with fewer than 20 members. Some tribes saw as her as weak, others as a challenge and others just didn't care.

Few weeks after the merge, a mass recruiter named Death challenged the skill of NoName. NoName, fought hard and brave, but were out numbered to a staggering. 15 to one. Many troops were lost, many members destroyed but NoName continued to strive through the battle. Death, realizing they could not defeat this 15 man tribe alone, brought in their continental allies... The stakes had risen to a staggering 30 to 1, the NoName leadership got desperate. We looked for a way out. As if from the horizon, BYON appeared to our aid under a joint leadership of 4 players. This pushed back the Death. offensive and forced them to reorganize their strategy.

Meanwhile, a coalition was being formed. The NoName leadership hastily agreed to join a untouched BYON to take control of the K44 continent.

It came apparent that BYON's leadership was new, inexperienced in fighting wars, so the NoName leader Matflan50 took control of all military operations within the tribe. Although some would argue otherwise, he inspired confidence and brought the two tribes together.

The war started off well, Death was in a form of disarray it's allies unsure on it's next move. Spies came to us left, right and center and we even secured the loyalty of one of their barons. Which eventually led to This.

However, the BYON leadership was suffering internal issues at the time. 4/5 of the leadership wanted Matflan50 to continue leading the war efforts, however electrisety (being the original BYON leader) felt different. This... Confused the tribe. Electrisety wanted members to do one thing, Matflan50 to do something else. This gave Death. crucial time to rebuild and would be the eventual downfall of BYON.

After an argument, electrisety booted Matflan50 in an attempt to retake the leadership. This did not go down well with the tribe. NoName joined Matflan50, another third of the tribe left and formed their own and others were absorbed by local tribes. In the end electrisety was left in the tribe on his lonesome.

It was a dramatic, suicidal end to the tribe. NoName, could not fight the joint forces of Death. and were eventually killed off. Not before nobling Electrisety's account however.

I am Matflan50, this was our tribe's story.[/QUOTE][/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Dr. T you ass..... Now I have to write one on CLEAN since I am one of the few remaining members of it.... I actually think your the only other one that is still around....

DeletedUser40113

The Rise of the phoenix, In a Brave New World!

1stphoenix, the first of his kind, after many months of fighting addiction, rejoined tribal wars in world 48.

At first site of the new world, he joined P.W.N with the dream of making it big. Alas, the tribe did not live up to its name, and within 48 hours, the phoenix joined Aris, the largest tribe withing the confines of continent 67. Within days, this tribe had sprouted two family tribes, and allied itself to both the continental tribes that would prove its competitors. TMO and +EPIC+.

The phoenix was stifled, with little to do, he started his own deceptions, he created Brave!.
At day -10 the continental powers new of his plans, and yet, none could prove it, and none could stop him.
The time came to create the future powerhouse that will be Brave!.
Day 1 of Brave! and many of the best players that the continent could offer, flocked to Brave!s banner, many from the insides of Aris itself.
Day 2, and Aris disbanded. 1 tribe defeated by deception, and not a single troop.
Alas, the fun was not over yet. Within 1 week, the competition for dominance halved, as TMO disbanded, leaving Only Brave! and +EPIC+ as the powers of continent 67.
Norse rose to prominence in the south of the continent, and its leader Balzz quickly saw the potential in Brave!, merging his tribe into Brave! secured us much of the continent.
War erupted between +EPIC+ and Brave! with many of their members joining the enemy, and !?! pressing on their western borders, +EPIC+ collapsed. Brave! secured complete dominance of continent 67.

The Next Chapter - War in Continent 58 and Continent 66.

With the home continent secured, the phoenix turned his gaze to continents 58 and 66, to regain territory that he had lost.
Against TID in continent 58, who for near to no reason, had started picking off our furthest members. Alas, in this endeavour, they were successful. Today however, TID is now a part of the !?! family, and continues to lose ground against those they believed they could conquer.

!?! crashed through the door of the phoenix, threatening his tribemates and demanding that we secede to them, laughing at us, for we are, and will be a rim tribe. As the weeks passed, A Brave New World showed its resilience, its members retreating from outlying territories and taking the fight back to their enemies. To this day, Brave! continues to show its resilience and strength, with old and new enemies pleading for mercy, new friends and old, continuing to assert their domination.

Our strength is not yet believed, our abilities unknown, our success attributed to others, but be careful, for those who do not have faith, nor the courage to believe in us, you will be caught up in the storm that is, A Brave New World.

DeletedUser

Dr. T you ass..... Now I have to write one on CLEAN since I am one of the few remaining members of it.... I actually think your the only other one that is still around....

Meh I hardly count as a CLEAN member, more like a guest star ;)

Great phoenix!

Repinski

Oh that's right!!! Whooker was the other still surviving member of CLEAN. Idk how I forgot about him.

Anyways I will type up my story and Clean's story later to night although my story will be just what I have achieved so far as I plan to write more as the world progresses.

Repinski

Mr. CLEAN Comes to Tribal Wars!

Folks let me tell you a tale... This tale is about the most infamous tribe to walk the halls of w48 history thus far.... This tale is about CLEAN.

It all started a long time ago when the man we all know as Your our BUFFET, or Will, decided to create a premade of a very small selective group of players. But players that could and would hold their own against over whelming odds.

Will decided to name this tribe, Mud is Dirty, but the tribe was much more know by it's tag CLEAN. CLEAN consisted of multiple rank 1 players and some tribal wars legends. The member list for the premade consisted of.....
Dr. Seuss, Matt-, Xtreme Terror (More commonly known as Dabearo), The Uber Luberz (Kevin.Thomas on the externals), Waca Waca, Lamb Tree, Your our BUFFET, ODAddiction (known as Dirty Addict on this world), myself, thegodfather-chaos, Whooker, Balubhai, Wesgan, SamWize (known as De Rante here) and SativaLust.

The two most infamous legends soon quit. Dr. Seuss left for his w47 and Matt- just disappeared. The rest remained and were decimating the competition except for myself as I was not taking the world seriously.

CLEAN quickly became the most hyped tribe this world has ever seen due to it's immense forum presence with EVERY member extremely forum active. MTAR and DaB were racing each other to lc and CLEAN seized both first and second to this goal with DaB claiming it first.

Due to it's location of k55, CLEAN had to deal with the immense mass recruiting tribe Azura whom was rank 2 in the world and only 2nd to the early world giant, TITAN F.

CLEAN just continued on with it's business, clearing and farming anyone around them including the Azura members when eventually the duke of Azura, el cihad, came to the externals under the name Terminator-Salvation and started bashing CLEAN saying our two tribes were at war.

Skirmishes between the two tribes went back and forth. 10-15 Azura members would suicide everything on a CLEAN member, that CLEAN member would dodge and back time all the attacks, so on and so forth. But as any decent player knows, no matter the skill, a ten-fifteen member tribe cannot take on a tribe of 120+ and not grow tired.

So CLEAN decided to recruit a member that they had already rejected twice, Dark T-Rex. The flames in the externals continued and eventually Azura pissed me off enough with their flames that I restarted to play this world seriously just so I could help to kick their ass.

The skirmishes continued to the nobling stage where CLEAN seized the first noble and Kevin took the first noble of the world on a Azura member.

Things continued and CLEAN started to grow tired of the endless supply of suiciding noobs because as soon as they cleared and started to farm one, they would be kicked and new one would take their place. And so CLEAN was left with no choice, with 3 of their members at this stage quitting already, they had to act.

And then CLEAN merged with another hyped small elite tribe of w48, Envy. The new tribe was called CLEAN away your Envy and they adopted the Envy tag.

Dirty at this stage, being one of the remote members of the tribe ended up in a scuffle with 3 tribes around them. One not happening to be a noob tribe. He decided to go out with a bang and a glorious one at that. Dirty backtimed and cleared 10-20 members without any tribal support before he finally ran out of troops and succumbed to defeat before the tribe *S*, a tribe that held the lovable Pyker42.

As time pressed on, things began to look more and more grim for CLEAN.... The new disbanded and reformed under new leadership Azura, were also under a name change but I can not recall their new name, continued to hammer away at Envy and more members ended up quitting.

After DaB and MTAR's departure from this world, Envy basically fell apart. I left and went to !UN!, and the other went their own ways but quickly reformed as o_O and under the leadership of Skunk15, the duke of the original Envy, and Whooker, a highly respected CLEAN member.

o_O still stands to this day but their story is not mine to tell.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me if any of this is wrong or if you have the names to the tribe I forgot or the CLEAN member I forgot and I will edit. I did this to the best of my memory but for a tribe that lasted at most 2 months into the world on a world that is now nearing the 8 month or greater mark, I think I did fairly well.

Regards,
-Repinski, Once and Always, CLEAN.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Brilliant rep. Sums it up beautifully.

And the members, or one of them, that you can't recall is wesgan. Rank 1 in, W33, I think.

Repinski

Wesgan never made it to 900 points that is why I didn't remember him. But yes he is one of the top in w33. And it was SativaLust that I couldn't think of the name for.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wesgan never made it to 900 points that is why I didn't mention him. But yes he is one of the top in w33.

He made it to above 2k, got targeted by Azura and was catted a bit. I nobled his village at 1.9k :)

DeletedUser

Can't believe I wasn't mentioned. Btw Rep, your blue font is horrible :icon_confused:.

Repinski

OmG!!! How could I forget about SamWize!!! :icon_cry:

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

A ‘Mighty’ tribe to dominate k46

It was the 10th of April, about one month later than when k46 started to accommodate new players. K46 was a continent in chaos. There were 2 different tribes that had a presence in k46, PDR! and Wolf46.

On one side of the k, was PDR! PDR! was supposedly the “elite” k46 tribe. On the other was the “noob” k46 tribe, Wolf46.

In k46 many of the best players remained tribeless as neither of the two tribes appealed to them. Players such as: Alexio Corbeille, Maxxthalion, Busy Billy and Whooker.

I joined PDR! on the 4th of March, as they looked like they were going somewhere. I was quickly promoted to baron due to my experience and desire to lead, and things in PDR! started to look good. In early April I was promoted to co-duke and I got a better glimpse on how bad of a shape the tribe was in. It looked like a top tribe from the outside but in reality, PDR! was a disaster waiting to happen.

On the 10th of April, one conversation between Alexio and myself lead to a realization of a new tribe. One that would accept only the best in k46. Over the next few days we finalized the preparations and on the 15th of April, Mighty was born.

The original crew of Mighty was formed by 20 of PDR!’s best and included all the former tribeless players, with the exception of whooker. Many of the former PDR! members favoured Mighty, as I was a greater presence in PDR! than the head duke, fusion ray.

With the emergence of Mighty, Wolf46 took their “spotlight” as number one in k46, but many of their barons (who were their best players) were fed up with Wolf46. They were quickly persuaded to join Mighty. Mighty now stood at the top of the k.

With the fall of Wolf46, the wolfs desperately merged –EXG- into them and they became the xwolf family, consisting of two tribes, Xwolf1 and Xwolf2.

On May 1st, Mighty declared war on the wolf family and within 3 weeks the wolf family was quickly wiped out of k46, and they were only left remaining in k45. In one month Mighty nobled 91 villages off of the wolves.

With no threats remaining in k46, Mighty just cleared the rest of k46, and to this day they control almost 90% of k46, their home, Olympia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Angels, Wolf F was a 9 tribe family at one point so your story is slightly flawed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if i get a computer, i may post the rop/core/vip/heart history and its evolution to we/core/vip/un entanglement