The W48 History Channel

DeletedUser

heh , i was part of it for 2 weeks i guess but the problem was i was inside PN cluster( which has splitted by SubV and they recruited some of em ) and it was dangrous . I guess i was your tribemate for somedays :p !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9077

the rise and fall of madolebr1
this is the short version of my journal i kept in my personal text :) epic read. anyways, this was the first time that i had a major sucess at this game. i used to have most of the strategy down, but i couldn't get it just right, and kept gettin wiped out before i could.

i became what i thought i could never do. i started in a small tribe, merged into S+B, a larger tribe, which i worked my way through the ranks until they decided for me to create their accademy tribe, S~W. all the trime, we had EQU, above us to the north. as i grew, my accademy did too. everybody loved me being leader, and we became as large as S+B. they became our brother tribe, then merged into us. i decided to merge into another tribe, which abandoned us due to us being in the k93 with equ. afterwards, i joined equ, which the best members, including me, created a/v. there, i grew to 24 villages, but did not have the time for it, due to not paying for the game (no money) [\spoiler]

DeletedUser

You didn't create a|v if that is what you are suggesting at the end? And you weren't even one of the original members in that tribe.

DeletedUser

so leading an academy tribe and doing a couple of merges is all the success you ever had in this world.

epic failure i must say :)

and i wonder dont you people have 6$ a month to pay for your premium point? o_O playing without it is pointless and a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi mad :)
he wrote a "journal" of his times ig, was quite an interesting read...
one of my rl friends used it too mostly keep up with what was happening in k93 :lol:

DeletedUser

and i wonder dont you people have 6$ a month to pay for your premium point? o_O playing without it is pointless and a waste of time.

i played without premium until christmas last year. up to about 3,5 mil points. you know student, had better uses for my money like food and rent... the only thing u really miss is tagging of incomings and the snipe script. the other features are just for convenience.

DeletedUser

mass recruiting , grouping , tagging , scripts , mass coining come on the game is so much of a pain in ass without p.a :) how did you made it ?

DeletedUser93993

I played without premium till december 2010. was like 950 k when i first bought pp points

DeletedUser

you can make bookmarks for villages and buildings and group them (folder off hq's/rax/ws/acd etc, same for def and so on). also a lot of scripts work for non pa too. minting was a pain though. and anything over ~200 incomings gets your brain in a twist.

DeletedUser

Look who we've got there, madolebr, my old leader :)
I don't know if you know what has happened in K93 after you've left, but it's a whole story and I think the few remaining S+B/A|V could write a book over it :lol:

DeletedUser9077

nice to hear from you, old friend :)
W.B.B. no i am not saying i created a/v, but i was an original member of it.

.hawk.eye well, as i said, i left out alot of details from what happened

anyways, i didn't have the time for the game anymore, and suceeded more than in any other world. thats why i'm proud. not because of onn a large scale that other players have made it to, but to how migh scaled i made myself look from ther attempts in past worlds. main thing that helped me get better was to play other games similar so i'd understand the concept more. added with knowing a decent strategy. combine that with the leadership i showed and i can say it was the best world ever for me, so far

DeletedUser

hey Whooker, what up?

sadly, out of all o_O, only me and Rolley are left (who still have original owners). Other accounts have been changed hands a few times. But dude, you definitely need to write o_O's history down, we had some crazy time back then

DeletedUser

silentknight...I do believe Xaia is still around :p Don't be forgetting about Brian now haha

DeletedUser

Mad if that was your account in Av then no you weren't an original member.