The W80 Circus

DeletedUser109515

lol PnP were always cool. theyve been around for quite sometime since first 10 and will continue to. Because if the PnP goes to shit and the hugging keeps being shit then the games shit. And on that day ill be sad...

Jhncanson

lol PnP were always cool. theyve been around for quite sometime since first 10 and will continue to. Because if the PnP goes to shit and the hugging keeps being shit then the games shit. And on that day ill be sad...

What i meant by cool was like more modern...

before it had a hint of being amateur, now... pnp's are done by experts.. for example, regime.. but theres still a few pnp's that aren't done by said experts.

DeletedUser

Enjoy your participation ribbon!

Winning happens before he end of the world, it's everything that happens in between the start and end game. You noobs will never understand the fun and excited you so eagerly by pass to "win" the world. Forgoing any real victories for your chance at a participation ribbon. Clown shoes you are.

Here you go I only have so much guys
giphy.gif

DeletedUser92753

It wasn't so popular then, pnp's weren't even this cool. Some pnp's before were funny and people argued with decent arguments, not just some image/meme/gifs.

You got to agree with me though, the externals would be a better place if people argued decently instead of spamming with gifs/memes/images.

What worlds did you play? PnP for the last few years has been utter shit on average, if even present. There are some all-time classics out there, if you're interested in seeing the greats.

DeletedUser109515

the last time i saw realy PnP before this world was the no haul i did on the side back in high school w65 i believe. the PnP was refreshing but of course i dont go through every world. I feel like most people just sort of do PnP on the side in a small amount for a war declaration and would rather just get to fighting. It's an art form thats being extinguished by the lazy or those that retire.

Jhncanson

What worlds did you play? PnP for the last few years has been utter shit on average, if even present. There are some all-time classics out there, if you're interested in seeing the greats.

I am biased so i'll probably remember the worlds where i was significantly successful to a degree, maybe reached a milestone?

Don't open the spoiler if you don't want to hear my story. I think a typed a bit too much.
[spoil]
In any case, i played alot of worlds, the way i approach this game is i always join new worlds as a newbie. I don't like prejudiced opinions that comes with twstats.

The first world i joined was w6. Basic account, reached 650k in points, neighboring turkish players with millions in points.
The second world i significantly remember is w22, i played on and off, i was a kid back then, easily swayed by free browser based games like runescape. So it took alot of time before i joined a new world. Still basic account, reached 3.5m in points. Was part of the hated EXP tribe, sigh, because of the douche bag duke frozen flaim returns but atleast he did not take for granted other peoples' hard work and treat it like shit.
The third world, is 67, reached only at 100k-200k points. Good start and found a good rim tribe, just mid way in the game, neighboring tribes in the top 10 wasn't very good for us, bullied from the west,north, and east. I then merged into .akatosh but i did not last long, unexpectedly, i had to undergo surgery(left eye) so no computer for me for idk how many months, i think in this account, i also played worlds in the 70-75 range but also because of the surgery had to quit it altogether.
Played again in 76 and got greedy and went to play 77 aswell, been a solo player ever since, the first co play i did was with .akatosh and then at 78 hoidoeiok, i also quit these worlds due to my surgery.

Now with a good left eye, im back....... but will probably undergo another one for my right.. T_T even with anesthesia, getting your cornea injected and stitched up still hurts like shit.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109515

i used to play professional paintball and due to an accident lost 95% sight out of my right eye. tl;dr my eye exploded. now 6yrs and 10 surgeries later here i am. so i feel your pain lol

Jhncanson

i used to play professional paintball and due to an accident lost 95% sight out of my right eye. tl;dr my eye exploded. now 6yrs and 10 surgeries later here i am. so i feel your pain lol

Mine was a scarred cornea on my left eye, had to undergo corneal transplant... longest 2hours of my life.. it took a year to fully heal and i was not even allowed to exert the least bit of effort or id undo the stitch or sneeze/cough too hard and this even applies to when your taking a shit lol.

Guess what though, i undid 4 stitches so i had to undergo another session with the hooked needles they used to stitch my new cornea to my eye.

DeletedUser109515

i understand that all to well. i was practically bed ridden for 2 years (started playing MW2 and halo in small tournies instead XD) since i was having back to back surgeries. couldnt lift anything heavier then an empty coffee mug without stitches undoing. of course at the time my eye was held together with stitches alone. i recently, 1 yr ago, got my cornea transplant and was my last one so far. im so desensitized to anything to that eye i was wide awake when the doc was taking out all the stitches months later.

DeletedUser113795

Stats say all you shit....so you can stop crying couze you are really looking like pathetic

DeletedUser117702

your gunna look pathetic when gents implode my friend, the world is still very young please stop shouting about your minor successes so far you haven't achieved anything that has impressed anyone and i have never seen a single egotistical tribe win a single world so please stop.

DeletedUser

your gunna look pathetic when gents implode my friend, the world is still very young please stop shouting about your minor successes so far you haven't achieved anything that has impressed anyone and i have never seen a single egotistical tribe win a single world so please stop.

you hope they implode cause your not going to beat em

DeletedUser117702

I hope nothing I actually don't care all I see is malreux this malreux that gents crying about malreux (giving themselves more of a bad image) and as I'm quite sick of it I thought I'd share my prediction of Gents definetly not going to win this world..

Honestly there comes a point were a tribe can carry that much ego that they start to sink in a very bitter way. Rank 1 tribes who claim their the greatest on a world as young as this are never ever around when the end is near so until then.

DeletedUser115610

I hope nothing I actually don't care all I see is malreux this malreux that gents crying about malreux (giving themselves more of a bad image) and as I'm quite sick of it I thought I'd share my prediction of Gents definetly not going to win this world..

Honestly there comes a point were a tribe can carry that much ego that they start to sink in a very bitter way. Rank 1 tribes who claim their the greatest on a world as young as this are never ever around when the end is near so until then.

why do you think we couldn't win the world?

DeletedUser117702

you could but you won't something will change, always does.

Any slightly experienced player will know that even a sigle mail can change everything, drastically.

Most Gents members will likely be around at the end I'm sure but as for the tribe itself I just can't see it.

DeletedUser

Any slightly experienced player will know that even a sigle mail can change everything, drastically.

Most Gents members will likely be around at the end I'm sure but as for the tribe itself I just can't see it.

This is just a blind prediction based on nothing...

DeletedUser114869

About like your account was?

Steve, I thought you quit w80 and blah blah. You obviously are obsessed with us and is pissed because I had you kicked off the account you were playing because of dumb decisions you had.

lcGtFIJ.jpg

Erig

Here are some statistics to back up Gangnamstein's point.

Gents Total Villages: 2,468
Worlds Total Villages: ~112,310
Worlds Total Barbarians: ~45,820
Total Active players: ~17,000
http://www.twstats.com/en80/index.php?page=statistics

This suggests that there are still at least 17,000 villages up for grabs later on in the world. The number may decrease as the number of active players decreases, but this also discounts future nobles of both rim and core tribes.

Although Gangnamstien's message was slightly derisive (lol), his point is valid and supportable. Gents owns 8.8% out of the 70% that they need to initiate the final 90 day countdown. I believe that Gent's leadership understands this as its mainly the members coming onto the externals. Even though you may seem to be on track to winning (as you double the second most dominant tribe in percentage), the world is still young for everyone. It's one thing to have the confidence to win and project it. It's another to pre-maturely flaunt or call tribes out on the forums.

I believe that most people doubt Gents due to their play style. Their cycle of never-ending war declaration, offering 48 hours to leave, recruiting the top of their enemies, and eating up the internals. All I have to say is, what happens when you run into a tribe that doesn't merge into you? ;)