The W80 Circus

DeletedUser117702

This is just a blind prediction based on nothing...

I'm psychic?.. Gents won't win.

thinblueline my accounts still here? :D little bit smaller but meh ftw.. Also unaffiliated with Steve but it would seem to me he's not salty but moreover having fun taking the piss out of you guys, I would too with the bitter and constant reactions.. Trolls lurve dis shit.

DeletedUser117702

Even though you may seem to be on track to winning (as you double the second most dominant tribe in percentage), the world is still young for everyone. It's one thing to have the confidence to win and project it. It's another to pre-maturely flaunt or call tribes out on the forums.

I believe that most people doubt Gents due to their play style. Their cycle of never-ending war declaration, offering 48 hours to leave, recruiting the top of their enemies, and eating up the internals. All I have to say is, what happens when you run into a tribe that doesn't merge into you? ;)

this +1

DeletedUser117863

Whats up losers,does it hurt cause we win every war without big resistance ? you can stop cry about it? gents this and gents that..bla bla blaaaaaa. If some of you "pro" players think we're bad tribe and we have unskilled players...noobs....you are welcome to try get some villages from us,declare war if you think you can beat us....just stop crying and babbling about it how we took best players in from enemy instead of fighting them. I'm happy we recruited best from echo and from It and now we are even stronger tribe. Somebody talk about tribe regime to beat us,i don't know is that your wet dreams or just being stupid,Regime is nothing compared to us and we can take them any time,not need whole tribe...30 our members can beat them alone..and rest can beat others. Lets face it..gents will win the world you just need to join us if you wanna win and if you can cause hell you can't beat us...
Due to this post Batan is now our official diplomat.

DeletedUser95698

Brad forced me to delete the quote due to unforeseen circumstances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

you could but you won't something will change, always does.

Any slightly experienced player will know that even a sigle mail can change everything, drastically.

Most Gents members will likely be around at the end I'm sure but as for the tribe itself I just can't see it.

3760474-7570609115-tumbl.gif

DeletedUser117702

I remember this thread, Gents were in their prime with so many egos shouting of their success and yet many people knew and even stated in this thread they will fall or for a better term, implode.

Gents implosion has definitely started, the ever so great Gentlemen aren't so great anymore.

I'd say the hate you generated for yourselves is a major contribution, and how did you generate this hate? Merge after merge after merge along with using your size to manipulate tribes for an easy war, if you can call it that. How many tribes did you ruin with just mails again?

I'm here now, pointing this out, to make clear what tunnel vision for rank 1 will do to any tribe, especially dictators. I am most certainly anti merge and would like everyone to take Gents demise as an example, If you don't include morals in your game play, you will be hated and there's only so much hate 1 tribe 1 dictator can take before the tribe starts to crumble.

Your antics destroyed a beautiful world with many great players, you did make her a very sour place at one point, you have taken away many wars and with that potentially a lot of entertaining pnp too. But now you're time has come the dark clouds that Gents had cast are fading, and the people of w80 are smiling.

I for one am glad to see how this is going for Gents and hope to never see a tribe like this again!

I'm psychic?.. Gents won't win.