The W97 Gazette

DeletedUser88324

For the record, that's not when the NAP ended. That was the end of the 48 hour cool down period, which boob was aware of.

Usually when you say a nap ends, its counting any cooldown periods. Or toput it simply, when you can "legally" attack. I had no intention of burning IL on that point at all, so no need to defend yourself on that buddy ;)

DeletedUser121601

Boob joined the war in response to IL attacking. IL cancelled their NAP with Boob at the same time as declaring on KobK and the ex Alpha players, along with others, attacked Boob instead of KobK.

You jumped "ship" to KobK when SKY were struggling, then when KobK got declared on you jumped and built a new "ship" with dedication to the first "ship" that you helped sink! Good show dude, you are clearly banging the drum for IL and spreading misleading propaganda.
Kobk is awful at ops and diplo, I dont blame them guys for leaving.

Aliandor1

I will say, I always liked the Boob Leaders... Just didn't seem smart to sit back and let Creati eat through them.

Hope I get to play with you guys in another world, and i don't mean that in a sarcastic or condescending way at all for once.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The top 4 tribes as of March 6th...
Oa721My.png
The top 4 tribes as of March 13th...
TKhrnXG.png

Quite the change in landscape.... seemingly at KoBK.'s expense :s

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The top 4 tribes as of March 6th...
Oa721My.png
The top 4 tribes as of March 13th...
TKhrnXG.png

Quite the change in landscape.... seemingly at KoBK.'s expense :s

ouch for kobk. but some of old sky members didnt want to join kobk, so join creati? if so, bad played on kobk/sky leaders.

Fleezus Clyde, are you going to post something good anytime soon? a lot as changed sure many would like to read a good update ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
tumblr_lsglzfpi951qbbb7uo1_500.gif

I will do my best for you habibi :*

But my (atleast imo) 'better' posts do take quite a while to produce - and lately I've just been sick & busy with life which has given me less time than I normally enjoy on the forums & to interview various peoples :(

However I do plan to keep updates coming - so I will try to make a post as soon as I can ;)

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not even gonna comment on the level of misinformation in this thread lol. But enough of dwelling on the past creati made some soild recruitments of 3 big accounts in the mid-southeast but some of the others they took are in my opinion suspect. Looking forward to an interesting late game.

Truth Breaker

Creati picked up some cowardly players that were ironically afraid to fight. How long until Lahuil and his friends beg to be recruited by Creati? ~IL~ will roll Creati regardless of any refugees they pick up.

Deleted User - 10770065

Interesting so Truth Breaker is in AA and dislikes his own tribemates. Internal drama...

Truth Breaker

Interesting so Truth Breaker is in AA and dislikes his own tribemates. Internal drama...

Who are you? Some Creati food? I'm ~IL~ proud, we are going to win this world bigly, all we need is leaders, leadership, honor, loyalty, people that know how to defend, less than four academy tribes, and to internal sarge crunchy. Get those things and we got this world in the bag.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Who are you? Some Creati food? I'm ~IL~ proud, we are going to win this world bigly, all we need is leaders, leadership, honor, loyalty, people that know how to defend, less than four academy tribes, and to internal sarge crunchy. Get those things and we got this world in the bag.

You speak to Thom, duke of Creati, king of the Andals & the first men, defender of the realm and proprietor of the finest recruits (And a Tory <3).

Now bow down and show some respect peasant.

His full name is Thomshaun

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

weird normaly it is sunday drama not so early on. so he might be new to aa XD

I know be hated in aa :( I even stack so hard, but in the end it doesnt even matter :D. can someone give me a cookie for all my work?

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tumblr_lsglzfpi951qbbb7uo1_500.gif

I will do my best for you habibi :*

But my (atleast imo) 'better' posts do take quite a while to produce - and lately I've just been sick & busy with life which has given me less time than I normally enjoy on the forums & to interview various peoples :(

However I do plan to keep updates coming - so I will try to make a post as soon as I can ;)

ah I wish you well in rl, hope you get better soon :)