The wait is finally over ESL declares!!!!

• Thread starter PopeSquirellyTheThird
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since ESL'S change in leadership you've all been waiting patiently to see what happens. Now it finally happens ESL declares war on V-V-V.
A lot of you have probably known it was gonna happen for a while but now you get to see it in action.

IF your wondering why 'm declaring for them whiskey gave me that great honor.

Finally :) said:
PopeSquirellyTheThird today at 15:29
I've been waiting for this i seem to have missed a declaration somewhere though? mind if i post one for you?
Whiskeybilt today at 15:31
Go right ahead pope.
I think you and I have been waiting for this for a while.
PopeSquirellyTheThird today at 15:33
:) we have, this should be enjoyable. Its been a while since i've had a decent challenge.
I'll have to sort a few things out i was hoping i had another week :D but i guess i can manage.

We'll finally get to see what esl is made of, although its declaring on a tribe already in a war with its mind elsewhere :icon_wink:

This should be fun good luck to everybody involved.

DeletedUser

C'mon folks, lets bet our virtual life savings

ESL: 5/1
V-V-V: 7/1

I've got £100 on ESL :icon_wink:

In all seriousness good luck to both sides. May the best tribe win

DeletedUser

Adam you havnt got money on me :icon_eek: I'm upset :icon_cry:

Btw if it looks like i'm getting rimmed i'm going to clear all your k 34 vills :lol:

DeletedUser

I will double you, V-V-V got my money on them ;) Wait, I am one of them can I bet ?

DeletedUser

Adam you havnt got money on me :icon_eek: I'm upset :icon_cry:

Btw if it looks like i'm getting rimmed i'm going to clear all your k 34 vills :lol:

:lol:

I won't let you get rimmed, I will get on all fours and really lick boot if I have to:icon_wink:

And ofc you can bet cao:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LAWL Pope. This isn't ESL's declaration.

Just wait.

:icon_wink: whiskey said i could announce they were declaring and i have nublet.

:icon_rolleyes: If the leader of esl said i could post that who are you to say otherwise.

MynameisBrad

The guy who will make the official declaration.
Have patience, nublet.

But I don't want to detract from the importance of popesquirrelytheturd's post. ESL is going to war.

Get happy, World.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Have patience, nublet.

Why do we need another? it'll just be copying another topic and therefore spam so i'll have to ask gruntie to delete it :icon_eek:

Although i must admit i do have to love how you start attacking without announcing your dropping the nap or even declaring.

Think you could take v-v-v if we were ready for you?:)

I Don't personally. ESL is weak and has to take advantage of situations to get the upper hand :icon_rolleyes: i always knew it was like that although i was hoping with whiskey it might be different.

But i'll have fun in this win or lose i've been waiting for it for a long time.:icon_wink:

I've been trying to be less rawr on the forums by not posting and now i'm going to because of you, i hope your happy brad ¬_¬

DeletedUser

Have patience, nublet.

But I don't want to detract from the importance of popesquirrelytheturd's post. ESL is going to war.

Get happy, World.

Haha, you gotta admit this was good squiz:lol:

Thats your new nickname now pope:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You guys just caught on to that? We've been calling him Turd since day one.

DeletedUser

Haha, you gotta admit this was good squiz:lol:

Thats your new nickname now pope:icon_wink:

:) No adam i dont ES lords are meant to be somewhat cultured intelligent educated people from what i've experienced and heard. That portrayed the opposite it was like watching a 6 yr old in the playground say wee wee for laughs.

:icon_rolleyes: Seems like esl i have switched places, they the uncouth idiots And i.. well whatever they were i believe they liked to think of themselves as our superiors so i guess now i'm their superior :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54967

This will be the best war weve seen so far! Im so excited
I bet V-V-V to win it
but goodluck to both the tribes!

DeletedUser

You guys just caught on to that? We've been calling him Turd since day one.

And yet i the supposed uncouth idiot have managed to retain some degree of respect for you without obnoxious childish name calling this seems quite ironic and amusing to me , the supposed elites of this world a bunch of giggling 6 yr olds :icon_wink: nice

Fiercegoldfish

Why do we need another? it'll just be copying another topic and therefore spam so i'll have to ask gruntie to delete it :icon_eek:

Although i must admit i do have to love how you start attacking without announcing your dropping the nap or even declaring.

Think you could take v-v-v if we were ready for you?:)

I Don't personally. ESL is weak and has to take advantage of situations to get the upper hand :icon_rolleyes: i always knew it was like that although i was hoping with whiskey it might be different.

But i'll have fun in this win or lose i've been waiting for it for a long time.:icon_wink:

I've been trying to be less rawr on the forums by not posting and now i'm going to because of you, i hope your happy brad ¬_¬
What situation are they taking advantage of? just a week ago VVV said that they werent really in war with FBS, and that they were just expanding with SWARM and chillin'. anyways, this does seem like a very lucky break for FBS. now swarm has a bigger war to think about and so does vvv. gl VVV.

DeletedUser

And yet i the supposed uncouth idiot have managed to retain some degree of respect for you without obnoxious childish name calling this seems quite ironic and amusing to me , the supposed elites of this world a bunch of giggling 6 yr olds :icon_wink: nice
Don't worry. We don't want to take anything away from you. You are now and always will be an uncouth idiot.:icon_biggrin: