The War Nobody is Talking About

ChazGC

I don't post in the public forums often, but I have found the forums to lack a lot of activity for this world so I figured I would start up a topic on the war that's going on in the NW that many of you probably aren't even aware of.

There was no PnP about this war, but nearly 3 weeks ago PEND and ZIPS declared on the nWo (my tribe).

The majority of this war is being fought between PEND and nWo. However, during the course of these 3 weeks, we have received coordinated incomings and noble attempts from Vici, BIFFY, EGO, and Arctic Dawn, as well as a constant onslaught of attacks from several of the most northern located ZIPS players. Basically, this has been a gangbang, but we continue to prevail.

At this point, we have lost several vulnerable villages and several of our weakest players have been picked off, but as a group the nWo feels that these losses have made us stronger. Our losses have given us a stronger more defensible area, and now we are in an even better position to keep defending and keep surviving than we were when the war was declared. In addition, we continue to rise in the rankings.

Continued good luck to the honorable soldiers in PEND and ZIPS, and may a horrible and humiliating in-game fate befall the dishonorable players that exist among you.

War Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: nWo
Side 2:
Tribes: PEND, ZIPS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 1,288
Difference: 1,123

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 55
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 901,407
Side 2: 10,992,663
Difference: 10,091,256

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259,846
Side 2: 425,089
Difference: 165,243

chart

DeletedUser

There was no PnP about this war, but nearly 3 weeks ago PEND and ZIPS declared on the nWo (my tribe).

There was no declaration as it is not a war, more a mere skirmish at our end. However, good luck.

DeletedUser

The majority of this war is being fought between PEND and nWo. However, during the course of these 3 weeks, we have received coordinated incomings and noble attempts from Vici, BIFFY, EGO, and Arctic Dawn, as well as a constant onslaught of attacks from several of the most northern located ZIPS players. Basically, this has been a gangbang, but we continue to prevail.

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: EGO
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Yeah, so coordinated. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: EGO
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Yeah, so coordinated. :icon_rolleyes:

Come on, must you really post without considering the facts?

He didn't say your attacks were successful, on the contrary... "noble attempts". :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah, those fakes a few people sent. Must've been scary for them.

DeletedUser110713

Who is Vici? We havent even talked to a tribe like that...

ChazGC

I've had to defend a few noble attempts from EGO. Infact, on the first day of the war I was hit with nobles from EGO at the same time that many PEND and a few ZIPS trains hit us. I believe that qualifies as a coordinated effort.

As I said rather clearly, the vast majority of the war has been fought between PEND and nWo.

DeletedUser

Oh, that's right. You guys had that little cluster in k...32? yeah, maybe some people did noble you. Meh, I don't know. I occupy my times in other areas.

DeletedUser

I've had to defend a few noble attempts from EGO. Infact, on the first day of the war I was hit with nobles from EGO at the same time that many PEND and a few ZIPS trains hit us. I believe that qualifies as a coordinated effort.

As I said rather clearly, the vast majority of the war has been fought between PEND and nWo.

LOL, there is no war.

LOL, there is no war.

Thought that I would say it twice to you. You make it sound like you are getting hit by EGO, PEND and ZIPS. There has been no co-ordinated effort on either you or your tribe, if you were hit simultaneously then that is a pure coincident. I agree that the so called war is with PEND, though please do not make out you are under the cosh from all three.

DeletedUser44759

I don't post in the public forums often, but I have found the forums to lack a lot of activity for this world so I figured I would start up a topic

guess you've just seen the reason why, lol, if it doesn't concern one of the big 5 trolls then thread over

DeletedUser

Maybe there is a reason nobody is talking about this? :)

There are bigger things in the atmosphere at this moment in this beautiful world...
Let the bloodshed begin.

DeletedUser

Agreed, it's hardly unexpected that ZIPS is cleaning up their Ks. It is expected and such skirmishes, at best, can hardly be termed a "war".

DeletedUser108070

is there such a thing as "lock and archive?"

nWo disbanned, with very limited participation from ZIPS and/or Ego... some formed their own tribe, a few were taken into PEND. Those who did not join PEND are now barbed... THE END.