The War of World 64

DeletedUser108821

I believe Igouge will hit Ex, i mean, why would they leave / not join the ex family if not for hitting them sooner or later?
they either hit brutal or they hit Ex. maybe both, they dont look like players willing to stay neutral on everything anymore.

Actually it looks to me like iGouge have merged with Brutal! Or at the very least they have stolen their top players. I'm not really sure of the full details, maybe one of their members is around to fill us in.

But no I don't think there is any rush to pick a side in this war. If I were them I would be backing myself to outgrow the other two tribes during the war and then look to counter-attack when the other tribes are weakened. And whilst I'm not party to the tribal diplomacy I see no reason why it should necessarily be Ex that they hit....

DeletedUser

Actually it looks to me like iGouge have merged with Brutal! Or at the very least they have stolen their top players. I'm not really sure of the full details, maybe one of their members is around to fill us in.

But no I don't think there is any rush to pick a side in this war. If I were them I would be backing myself to outgrow the other two tribes during the war and then look to counter-attack when the other tribes are weakened. And whilst I'm not party to the tribal diplomacy I see no reason why it should necessarily be Ex that they hit....

Close to spot on however we are going to be cleansing them from the area. And correct, we are in absolutely no rush. Someone from either side will pick the fight with us and it will be all engines forward on whichever side that that is. It will happen and we eagerly await it.

DeletedUser107336

so you're still playing tribalhugs basically?

Because we didn't pick a side to fight on what, day 2 of the war? That's like saying any tribe that hasn't picked a side in this war is playing tribalhugs. Such an idiotic comment..

DeletedUser

Because we didn't pick a side to fight on what, day 2 of the war? That's like saying any tribe that hasn't picked a side in this war is playing tribalhugs. Such an idiotic comment..

Yeah got to agree, it's only day 2-3 this is going to be long fight...

well unless...

Untitledpicture-11_zps65465c12.png

Nah on second thoughts lets just fight it out...

DeletedUser108821

Agreed. Especially as the tribe is only two weeks old, which is barely enough to have formed any serious relationships with either side. I'm sure there'll be plenty of time for fighting in the new year.

And from the look of it so far, the real winner in this war so far has been ~MW~ - because while the two top tribes are fighting it out in the core, they are kicking some ass against the rim tribes (who they seem to be fighting all of them simultaneously, DR/Mirin?/{X}/=V=/Slava)

DeletedUser

And from the look of it so far, the real winner in this war so far has been ~MW~ - because while the two top tribes are fighting it out in the core, they are kicking some ass against the rim tribes (who they seem to be fighting all of them simultaneously, DR/Mirin?/{X}/=V=/Slava)

Yeah they are, but they are also capping villages belonging to Ex as well. Mirin? is good as done, they already lost their K dominance to ~MW~ by a lot. DR has a little fight left but the inevitable is just that. ~MW~ has succeeded in many fights with rim tribes and I don't see these ending any differently. But you never know with The Commonwealth still looming around on the rim :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103537

cpt be afraid of the commonwealth they are the force of the rimm also back on topic seems to be a lot of odd on HotRex members but no caps by Ex on them I wonder why this is. Only caps I see are retakes.

DeletedUser

Probably due to leaving trains in villages, Not tagging correctly and thinking everything is fake.

Hard to hit back when you loose nukes and nobles sitting at home.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I have a question regarding this declaration timings.

1) Why 21.12.2012 was selected as the declaration time.
2) is is due to mayan prediction?
3) with christmas and new year break dont u think that a date after new year break would have been a far better time?

DeletedUser

1) Why 21.12.2012 was selected as the declaration time.
2) is is due to mayan prediction?
3) with christmas and new year break dont u think that a date after new year break would have been a far better time?

The declaration time and the Mayan prediction were just a coincidence, not planned. And you may think after breaks would be better but I'd disagree

DeletedUser

maybe landing a effective op right after the breaks is more destructive than declaring after the breaks, when both tribes have theyr lines more stacked.

DeletedUser

1) Why 21.12.2012 was selected as the declaration time. - just happened to fall inline
2) is is due to mayan prediction? - nope
3) with christmas and new year break dont u think that a date after new year break would have been a far better time? - take a few days of thinking then come back and ask thisd again

DeletedUser1350

i'm simply stating that if HotRex/MW wins this war vs Ex and iGouge stays idle it wouldn't be in their best interest imo. Given they are a couple days old and still have plenty of time to decide.

DeletedUser107125

Agreed. Especially as the tribe is only two weeks old, which is barely enough to have formed any serious relationships with either side. I'm sure there'll be plenty of time for fighting in the new year.

many of igouge came from ex very recently

DeletedUser103537

Igouge are a lot of Ex Where? players who joined them.