The War of World 64

DeletedUser

So as you may imagine - lots of troops were exchanged on 12 -23 - 2012.

A lot of Ex's attention was turned to Jdonnelly2685 who has gotten Defender of the Day 3x in a row now.

The one received on that day was (777.317 units)! - And yet he didn't even lose a village in this offensive onslaught. Thought I'd throw that out there...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ex, ExO, CTT
Side 2:
Tribes: ~MW~, HotRex

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 411
Side 2: 704
Difference: 293

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 51
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,582,773
Side 2: 5,924,545
Difference: 2,341,772

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,374
Side 2: 481,151
Difference: 397,777

chart

thought it would be interesting to update war stats on christmas break :)

DeletedUser

Atterton also lost 16 villages so those should probably be included in the stats, kicked/left or whatever

Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, CTT, ExO
Players: atterton

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 676
Side 2: 399
Difference: 277

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 9
Difference: 58

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,700,289
Side 2: 3,385,818
Difference: 2,314,471

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 633,187
Side 2: 83,374
Difference: 549,813

chart

DeletedUser108821

So as you may imagine - lots of troops were exchanged on 12 -23 - 2012.

A lot of Ex's attention was turned to Jdonnelly2685 who has gotten Defender of the Day 3x in a row now.

The one received on that day was (777.317 units)! - And yet he didn't even lose a village in this offensive onslaught. Thought I'd throw that out there...

That's quite impressive, but in the war with WeT, The Game of Thrones took a bit over half that, and while he only lost 2-3 villages he quit shortly after and is now coplaying another account, my guess being that his troop levels were so badly hit that he couldn't go on. It would be interesting to know how many of the troops used were support and how many were his own.

DeletedUser

Defeated opponents while attacking:
Flaming Dinosaurs 6.206.015
Divorce 7.695.283

DeletedUser

That's quite impressive, but in the war with WeT, The Game of Thrones took a bit over half that, and while he only lost 2-3 villages he quit shortly after and is now coplaying another account, my guess being that his troop levels were so badly hit that he couldn't go on. It would be interesting to know how many of the troops used were support and how many were his own.

TGoT was also more isolated than jdonnelly is so it was a more difficult situation. TGoT lost more villages than that towards the end but it all came back under our control in the long run. It was a joint decision for him to hop on another account, not just because he was being hit so hard though of course it was a factor.

DeletedUser

Defeated opponents while attacking:
Flaming Dinosaurs 6.206.015
Divorce 7.695.283

While we're putting stats up, I'll just leave this here...

Defeated opponents while defending:
Divorce 8.320.353
jdonnelly2685 8.168.984

DeletedUser103537

Oh I don't think it matter how much you sent in attack at us. Just means that we are better defenders then you are attacks how sad you out attacked us. I think only conquering villages really matters. oh wait most of your conquers are recaps how sad. How sad indeed. I will say something having higher oda means your nukes were less effective while our nukes were more effective as we have more caps.

DeletedUser

yeah, and in the stats they are not even incluided the people that was kicked out :icon_rolleyes: (the stats that i posted)

i have to say, jhondelly defense was quite successfull. gotta expect a better operation from Ex after the breaks.... or this war will be shorter than expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, and in the stats they are not even incluided the people that was kicked out :icon_rolleyes: (the stats that i posted)

In the interest of fairness I have not added the stats for those who ran when the war began, although it would help boost the visual score, this is not needed and only serves to try and make us look better, We know who ran and when, we know that when a player see's 3000+ incoming they panic, runners get whats coming to them in due course,

As for the stats, the updating post (post 2 on this thread) is now acurate...

Wave 1 can be called a success i believe

DeletedUser

While we're putting stats up, I'll just leave this here...

Defeated opponents while defending:
Divorce 8.320.353
jdonnelly2685 8.168.984

Mate I dont think you being prestacked by your tribe before declaring is something to brag about as an individual achievment.

It's Completely normal for the declaring tribe to have the upper hand in any war at first and its also normal to see the troops killed By Ex is more than HotRex since HotRex had prestacks already in place.

At the exOnfire guy saying that HotRex are "better Defenders" than Ex shows how little he knows about TW being prestacked and nukes hitting your stacks doesn't mean you're a good defender at all let alone better than Ex It just shows you had time to put stacks in and to plan an offensive.

DeletedUser

Mate I dont think you being prestacked by your tribe before declaring is something to brag about as an individual achievment.

It's Completely normal for the declaring tribe to have the upper hand in any war at first and its also normal to see the troops killed By Ex is more than HotRex since HotRex had prestacks already in place.

At the exOnfire guy saying that HotRex are "better Defenders" than Ex shows how little he knows about TW being prestacked and nukes hitting your stacks doesn't mean you're a good defender at all let alone better than Ex It just shows you had time to put stacks in and to plan an offensive.

Let me address this with a couple of things -
1) I posted that in response to someone from the other side who posted a stat showing they had higher ODA. Misleading stat for misleading stat. I noticed you didn't comment on the other post that shows 1 of their 3 tribes has more ODA than 1 of our 2 tribes, yet they have fewer caps.

2) We didn't know I was the target before the war, and frankly, I think they decided to make me the target because I took a couple of villages during the first day of the war. Because of this, I wasn't super stacked or anything. My tribemates did a good job of getting support to me. Ex knew the war was coming as long as we did. They had the same amount of time to stack their villages. We declared, but make no mistake, they knew it was coming too. I see that all of your recent forum posts are from W51, which leads me to believe that you don't know the politics of this world. But trust me when I say it, everyone knew this war was coming well before the declaration.

3) You're right, stacks don't make a person a good defender. What made me a good defender was me sitting by my computer constantly, tagging each of the more than 3k incomings I had, and communicating with my tribe where I needed support. Please also realize that I had 6 conquers (with 2 of them getting recapped) within the first day of the war. Those villages were obviously not pre-stacked by my tribe. I had to defend them and request support.

DeletedUser

Let me address this with a couple of things -
1) I posted that in response to someone from the other side who posted a stat showing they had higher ODA. Misleading stat for misleading stat. I noticed you didn't comment on the other post that shows 1 of their 3 tribes has more ODA than 1 of our 2 tribes, yet they have fewer caps.

2) We didn't know I was the target before the war, and frankly, I think they decided to make me the target because I took a couple of villages during the first day of the war. Because of this, I wasn't super stacked or anything. My tribemates did a good job of getting support to me. Ex knew the war was coming as long as we did. They had the same amount of time to stack their villages. We declared, but make no mistake, they knew it was coming too. I see that all of your recent forum posts are from W51, which leads me to believe that you don't know the politics of this world. But trust me when I say it, everyone knew this war was coming well before the declaration.

3) You're right, stacks don't make a person a good defender. What made me a good defender was me sitting by my computer constantly, tagging each of the more than 3k incomings I had, and communicating with my tribe where I needed support. Please also realize that I had 6 conquers (with 2 of them getting recapped) within the first day of the war. Those villages were obviously not pre-stacked by my tribe. I had to defend them and request support.

Frankly mate not posting in the WF much doesn't mean that I don't play the world, I do play so i have my share of the politics

Everybody knew the war was coming the main mystery was when, HotRex declaring first automatically gives them the upper hand whether Ex were prepared or not its not like the tribe had an op ready and was just waiting for the other side to declare. I applaud your tribe for supporting you well and stacking the right vils and I do applaud your efforts in tagging and defending the attacks it does take commitment and hard work to defend against all those incomings.

But just to clarify prestacking is never just stacking someone who supposedly might be the target no its stacking what you can on the front and so mate do not try to convince me that you werent prestacked before the declaration i bet 80% of the front is stacked from HotRex's side, you dont declare before you're ready to take on anything from the opposition.

My post wasnt to undermine your defending effort it was to state that having soo much ODD from stacking doesnt make you a good defender just says you have a large tribe and lots of Defence behind you.

Atterton also lost 16 villages so those should probably be included in the stats, kicked/left or whatever

checking TW stats that atterton fellow wasnt even in Ex before the declaration so on what ground are you adding him to the stats.

DeletedUser

checking TW stats that atterton fellow wasnt even in Ex before the declaration so on what ground are you adding him to the stats.

Atterton was part of Ex when the in-game declaration was made, and left within 5 mins of the first wave of attacks began... the forum declaration was held off until the next day because it was more fun for me when writing

but i agree, he ran which is why in the "Actual Stats" on page one he is not included

DeletedUser

Actually I do believe he left an hour before the ingame declaration was made

DeletedUser

^^^ note Giacmo edited his post once he was proved wrong....

If you are going to try telling me i am wrong, i suggest you atleast provide the correct information...

Beginning of the war
on 20.12. at 00:29:39

Untitledpicture-11_zpsc32d1e13.png

now get back in your box please